All Comments on 'A Bukkake Finale'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All I can say is Wow!

A naughty tale from the best writer on here. Where were you when I was in college?

10 stars if I could. I love your work!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Five salty shooting stars... shooting all over the place to be exact!

You've successfully captured the very essence of men shooting their very own essence on a hot lady with your prose. Well done!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Wonderful as always!

Great story, Britt! Had me highly aroused; which, of course, is why you write! You like to know you make us horny and hard and (You hope.) stroking to your narrative. Only 5 stars because we can't give you more. Thanks for another great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are the cum queen!!!

This story is so hot I came twice!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Very nice well worth 5 stars

I love bukkake. Your description of the event were hot and wet. I loved it Xoxoxoxo Annette

KenLukinKenLukinover 6 years ago
Britt, you dirty slut!!

We love your excellent stories. You and Katie have so much in common!! As you know she's a cum lover also!! Ken & Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AAAAAGGHHHH

AAAAAAGGGHHH...very kinky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Great story like usual, really naughty and erotic, with excellent attention to details and characterization. It really turned me on, and bukkake is so hot. My favorite part was: "Everyone but Mitch junior was now beating their meat while staring at me. Several of the new guys, looked very young and had long cocks. A guy walked up and just when I thought he was about to cum, he took his hard cock and smacked me in the face with it before shoving the head in my mouth. He pulled it out and stepped back in the place he started. They took turns offering their dick to me. I would suck it for a couple of pumps, get my face smacked and then it would get replaced with another. Even though they were bending the rules, they would quickly recede back to their place."

Keep up the great work, you are talented. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Horny!

It's so sexy to read about a woman's bukkake fantasy. I'm new to this site, have been reading Jennifer Lawrence stories and also love bukkake. I have been considering attending a bukkake party in Uk, but may be not brave enough! I've only cum on a few womens faces, I worry that it is not respectful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MORE

love the nylons and heels getting covered! would love to read more about nylons and heels getting blasted with cum

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Very Favorite Fantasy!

Women and Men Both Fantasize, Read and Watch Various Cum Bukkake Covered Women! Hotter Than Hot! Hell Of an Imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So HOT

I would love to lick you clean after a show like that!

jackpoll999jackpoll999about 5 years ago
story is very hot... enjoyed a lot..... this author is best in writing hot stories..

story is very hot... enjoyed a lot..... this author is best in writing hot stories.. all of her stories are really so good n made me horny every time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

Wow! Such an erotic and dirty story. The image of you dressed like a hot secretary is so sexy. Leopard spotted silk bra and panties... mmm. And the way you let all those guys use you, take turns on you, and cum on you-or inside you... so nasty and hot. My favorite part was: "John and Roy put their clothes back on and went back out to the party. The 45 year old Mitch senior came in and gave me specific instructions, "I want you to lie down on your back here on the piano bench with your head hanging over the edge. I'm going to fuck your mouth like it's a pussy. My wife doesn't even suck, let alone let me fuck her throat and I've always wanted to try it." 

Like a crab, I laid on my back directly in the middle of the piano bench with my nylon feet still touching the floor, and my head hanging upside down over the end. Mitch pulled his pants down to his ankles. His dick looked to be about seven inches long and already hard as a rock. It had a small head and had a real straight smooth look to it.

Mitch directed me, "Open up. Now hold still so I don't choke you. Just breathe out of your nose and relax your throat but I don't know why I'm telling you. You probably do this all the time."

I just let him direct me. He put his hard dick in my mouth and slowly eased it in until it reached my gag reflex. I put my legs up in the air and Mitch grabbed me by my ankles to brace himself as he leaned in. Mitch slid his pole all the way in until his balls were mashed up against the bridge of my nose. Mitch proceeded to fuck my mouth and throat real gentle. He was thrusting in and out slowly as those nuts of his bounced off my face.

"Oh fuck. Hold still. That is real nice. Your throat feels better than my wife's pussy, that's for sure. You like that dick down your throat, don't you little slut girl? Whew, damn it's so fuckin tight," Mitch chatted as he fucked. 

Mitch's balls smelled musky as they rubbed my face. I reached up behind his thighs and pulled him closer every time he thrust. He was occasionally gagging me and I thought that might improve the angle. I had stringy saliva slime sticking to the end of his head and some of it was sticking to my face when he would pull out. He was fucking my throat forcefully and my glasses fell to the floor as did some of my hair began to fall as well. 

"Get ready for it. It's gonna be a big load. Open your throat up and take it like a good girl. Oh shit, we're getting close here. It's gonna be huge. Oh! Oh, yea! Here it comes! Augghhhhhhh!" Mitch announced.

He thrust his dick as far as he could down my esophagus while I pulled him toward me. His balls were contracting while mashed against my nostrils as Mitch unloaded his sperm down my throat. I was taking it just like the slut I was being called the entire evening. His entire body was violently shaking as he choked and grunted throughout his orgasm."

Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented, and kinky. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot as fuck

Wow! So nasty and hot. You gave Mitch jr. the time of his life. I especially liked the part where over a dozen guys jerked off in front of you and cummed all over you while telling you all those dirty things... and all the nasty things you did with all that jizz... so hot. Good idea to make out with that cougar so you can share spit and cum. My favorite part was: "For the next couple of hours, guys came and went. The door seemed like it was opened more than it was closed. I had no idea how many guys jerked off on me but it had to have been close to 100 loads if you count the repeat cummers. These guys would cheer or loudly grimace every time I performed another slutty or disgusting act. I was putting on a show. At one point, I turned over to my stomach and slurped up a large pool of cum off the plastic to amazement groans from the crowd.

To add to the men's thrills, the mature woman I spoke of earlier, knelt down and planted a long open mouth kiss on my mouth as we swapped cum much to the whooping of all the guys. The kiss lasted for several minutes and at one point, she was even licking some cum off my face. I figured she was jealous of my slutty act and had to get in on it.

When the last guy had shot his wad and I was lying there covered in cum, literally from head to toe. I wiped my eyes so I could survey the scene. My hair was flat, heavy and my clothing was all wet and slimy. It looked like somebody had dumped a bucket of raw egg whites on my head. All the guys were satisfied. I felt like such a whore. Mitch junior handed me a towel and I started wiping off. I removed my stockings and left them on the plastic. Each man put money in a hat for my tip on top of the original money owed to me. Mitch senior paid for Junior's tip.

For some reason I had not remembered to bring a change of clothing. The ones I was wearing were completely ruined. Mitch senior was kind enough to allow me to borrow some of his wife's sweats. I got dressed and left with a total of twenty six hundred dollars. Not bad for four hours of work. I could still smell the semen on me and could taste it on the roof of my mouth. I couldn't wait to get home, take a shower, brush my teeth and masturbate for the next hour while envisioning to what just happened.

After such an incredible night, I have attended an additional 10 or so bukkake parties. I get a thrill from so many guys using me for their gratification. I have always had a cum fetish and this just fuels that flame. By the way, I have another party coming up this Saturday at 9. Want to cum?"

Keep up the great work, Brittni. Your stories always make me so hard.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827over 4 years ago
Love it

Totally hot, my first wife was center of attention at numerous gang bang bukkakes. A real treat for her and I

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 4 years ago
Yes

Yes I want to cum. Fantastic story!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 4 years ago
Terrific story...

I love that it is told in the first person by Brittni herself, paying attention to clothing details, setting the action, and then gradually making it more and more outrageous...

Brittni is clearly familiar with bukkake porn... this is a cum masterpiece.

WatchedBethWatchedBethabout 4 years ago
Wow

Amazing story. You about covered every fantasy there. Great work.

japacumslutjapacumslutover 3 years ago

I love this story!

NICHOLXNICHOLXalmost 3 years ago

The next time I hear someone say "Come again?" it will have a whole new meaning! LOVED IT! FIVE OF COURSE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a story telling gift. Please keep sharing it.

KinkynfitKinkynfitover 2 years ago

Wow! I definitely could see you pulling this off.

You are so hot and wild Britt.

You made me ejaculate 6 times and I made a huge mess of things! 😂

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 2 years ago

Amazing story. You really write well. I am going to include some of your scenarios in my stories. Great. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love to hear about some of the other bukkakes she went to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Id love to hire you for for a show like this. Love the dirty talk. This girl gives as good as she gets.

brokolibrokoli5 months ago

Well-written story! Keep it going. Love to read a part 2 or more.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 1 month ago

YUM!!!!!! Quite a delicious tale!!!~ Great writing, left my mouth watering like crazy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous