A Bunny to Play With Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie's thighs closed around my head, and for a moment I feared that I had hurt her. But then her stomach started to ripple and growls started deep in her throat, becoming louder and louder, and then I felt spurts of liquid shoot into my mouth.

I coughed, choking a bit and struggling for the little air I could get, my face pressed against her body like this.

Jackie's body relaxed, her legs slid to the ground, and a long sigh from her told me that she had enjoyed her experience. Brenda had stopped her spanking, but even though it had really started to hurt by now, it left me aroused and unfulfilled.

"Look at that, her pussy is dripping!" Brenda's exclamation startled me out of my needy bliss. I was glad that the flush on my skin prevented my face from taking on a deeper hue.

The finger that delved into my moist spot made me gasp out loud though.

"Be careful," Anne's voice warned, "she hasn't come since Saturday, so she's probably on a hair trigger; don't set her off."

The finger withdrew, accompanied with a small whine on my part.

"Whose pussy is going to be next?" Brenda wanted to know.

Anne looked her up and down and sighed over-dramatically. "I guess yours. The way you're eyeing her, your own pussy might drain you dry otherwise."

That elicited a laugh from Jackie. "You don't know how right you are, she's got a hell of a fluid generator between her legs. When we started dating, she had to change her panties every few hours because they were soaked through. One horny vixen my girlfriend is."

"Let's see what we've got to work with," Anne declared with a giggle and stepped closer to Brenda, looking her directly into the eyes and slowly lifting the hem of her t-shirt. I could see the excitement in the face of Jackie's lover and in the way her chest started to rise and fall rapidly. Anne took her time, but finally she pulled the t-shirt over Brenda's head and exposed a bra-less upper body, curvy, milky white skin and a pair of breasts that were simply huge, far bigger than her loose top let on.

"Nice," Anne whispered and threw the t-shirt to the side, then let her hands roam over the two orbs. I wondered for a moment if they might be artificial, but they had just enough slightly drooping imperfection to convince me that they were natural. The most fascinating thing about them were her nipples - two long, thick rods sticking out from cone-shaped areolas, almost twice the diameter of a half dollar coin. I had always found the word "teats" for female anatomy offensive in erotic literature, but this was the word that immediately sprung to my mind, and my mouth watered.

While I was transfixed with Brenda's breasts, Anne had already started to unbuckle her Jeans and was now pushing them down her legs, exposing fleshy thighs with the same creamy white, almost alabaster-like skin and a big, heart-shaped butt partly covered in fire engine red sports panties with a wide black elastic waist band. Brenda leaned on my girlfriend's shoulder, kicked off her shoes and let her pull the trousers over her feet, her face losing some of the self-assuredness as more of her was exposed.

Anne stood upright again, and with a look at Brenda's crotch, she voiced her impressions. "Wow, that's one hell of a stain there." Her fingers rubbed over the front of the red panties and made Brenda's hips jerk to meet her touch. "I can see what Jackie means. And I love your tits."

She looked directly into Brenda's eyes while she pushed down the girl's panties, inch by inch. Both of them appeared flushed. I could smell her arousal the moment the black-haired girl's crotch was uncovered, heady and strong. Anne let them drop the last foot to the ground as soon as they were below the knees, and she once more touched Brenda's crotch, who moaned and stepped out of her panties on shaky legs.

"Wow!" Anne exclaimed once more and held up her hand, sticky with the sign of Brenda's arousal, the juices forming small strands when she spread her fingers. "Come here, Bunnie, there's some yummy girl-honey for you to taste."

So I crawled closer, until I was just an arm's length from Brenda's nude body - not completely nude, mind you, because she was still wearing yellow socks - and could smell her aroma even more intensely. From close-up, she appeared quite more rounded that I would ever had thought possible, she was probably carrying more than twenty pounds too much on her frame, but it was distributed evenly. She wasn't beautiful in the classic sense, but the weight added a sensuous and even slightly intimidating note to her pretty, if a little strong-jawed, face.

Anne positioned her fingers in front of my mouth, and I opened it wide and let her push them inside, almost getting overwhelmed by the strong taste that filled me. If that had been my first taste of pussy, I'd probably have pulled back. But the familiar base of the taste seemed to trigger the memories of my adventures, the arousal in my body immediately getting ramped up again, and so I began to slurp and lick the sticky moisture from my lover's fingers.

"Can we do this a bit differently?" Brenda wanted to know.

Anne, fingers still buried in my mouth, appraised her. "What do you have in mind?"

"I've always wanted to sit on a girl's face, you know, not just hovering my slit above her face, but really rough. I've seen a few movies on the internet, and I'd love to try that."

"I don't know." Anne appeared to think only for a moment, then she grinned down at me and withdrew her fingers from my lips with a slurping sound. "If your enthusiasm at sucking on my fingers is anything to go by, our little pet would like that too, don't you?"

Hell, I thought to myself, if this kept on, my blush might become a permanent fixture. "Yes," I answered a bit timidly under my girlfriend's expectant stare, "I'd like that." And I meant it, even if I was more than a little fearful about it. Jackie was a known entity, but Brenda seemed to have a mean streak inside her that she was only barely letting surface.

"How do we do it?" Jackie wanted to know. "I mean, this needs a bit of room and we want to spank her again."

Anne grinned. "Let's clear the coffee table, it's sturdy enough for that."

The drinks and poker utensils were quickly stowed away on the sideboard, then Anne sent me to fetch one of the thick cushions that lined the side of my bed while she went over to the kitchenette and pulled something out of a drawer. My crawling reminded me painfully of the paper clips still attached to my labia, and with the cushion in one hand on my way back, I accidentally squeezed my legs together a few times, sending sharp stings through my pussy that drew forth small whimpers.

"Good pet!" Anne praised when I was back, and patted my head, taking the dark red cushion from me and placing it in the middle of the table. "Stand up, pull in your stomach and put your arms at your sides."

I did so, and when she brought her left hand to her front, I recognized the roll of plastic wrap. She unrolled a good foot of wrap, held the end against my stomach and asked Brenda to hold it in place. Then she went around me, slowly unrolling more and and more of the thin, flexible material, pulling it tight and carefully pressing it against the layer already there. Around and around she went, slightly alternating in height, each layer pressing my arms more tightly against my sides. It felt a bit like I imagined a corset would, preventing me from inhaling with normal ease. Finally, a good number of layers were around my midriff, clinging to each other and making me unable to move my arms the tiniest bit and, as I found out when Anne told me to sit down on the edge of the coffee table, preventing me from bending my upper body.

Then she told me to lie back, a simple task for which I nonetheless needed assistance. Jackie and Brenda were quickly there to help, the former gripping my shoulders hard and guiding my body backwards while Brenda pushed the cushion under my head.

I thought that might be it, but Anne wasn't done with the plastic wrap. She pulled up my left leg, told me to bend it as far as it would go, then used layers of wrap to bind my calves to my thighs, making it impossible for me to get off the table on my own or to strike out my legs. It was simple but devious, and when the defenseless situation sunk in, my breathing quickened.

I was tightly bound, unable to escape and subject to every depraved or painful thing that came across their minds. A little voice inside my head cheered in delight.

"Okay, Brenda," Anne declared, "let's get the second round started."

12