A Woman's Journal (Month 13)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heavenly spasms rocked me back and forth as my bottom pounded against the tree.

Although my eyes continuously wanted to roll up inside of my head I struggled to maintain my focus on Mr. Mayhew watching his unsuccessful attempt to keep from spewing his cream as he grabbed his cloth covered member and squeezed himself.

With a very satisfied smile on my face I heard Mr. Mayhew groan and watched him stand up as he grabbed at his groin and a large area of moisture formed on his crotch.

The look of embarrassment and mortification on his face was well worth my indecent exposure and I relished the memory of it as I drove back to S&M.

Score one for the no longer innocent customer service rep and the orgasm wasn't bad either.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today I lost Mr. Mayhew to Ms. Spencer which as I write my recollection of the events seems to be exactly as it should be.

I was working late tonight when I heard some unusual sounds coming from our large utility closet at work.

The closet is more the size of a small room as it contains all of our supplies along with our phone equipment.

I gingerly snuck to the closet door and listened. It sounded just like muffled cries along with what was clearly Ms. Spencer's voice telling someone to keep quiet.

As Ms. Spencer had recently accepted the position of a customer liaison like myself, it was surprising to hear her late at the office. Although what and whom she was doing in the supply closet had my curiosity more than piqued.

I slowly opened the door and saw a man tied to the overhead pipes with his toes just barely touching the ground.

His mouth was taped with packing tape and he was wearing nothing but a teeny pair of panties, that when he would swing slightly around, clearly did not cover his very excited male part.

Ms. Spencer was applying a large spanking paddle to the man's panty clad bottom while belittling him for being a bad little boy along with ridiculing him for wearing women's underwear.

It was quite obvious that both of them were enjoying themselves, as they were completely oblivious to my presence of a mere 12 feet away.

As the man swung around again to face Ms. Spencer, I looked at his face and couldn't stop my reaction as I cried out, "Mr. Mayhew!"

Ms. Spencer immediately turned to me. But instead of reacting with embarrassment or any aggression, she simply stated, "I was going to request to have Mr. Mayhew transferred to me tomorrow. I hope you don't mind?"

I was completely dumbfounded but had enough presence of mind to see that by the expression on Mr. Mayhew's face, he was in agreement.

My initial reaction was to wonder what I had done wrong. Maybe my recent park exhibition was too much, however, as I was soon to observe, Ms. Spencer was the logical replacement; and exactly what Mr. Mayhew's tortured soul required.

I found myself quite intoxicated by the activity going on in our supply room and consented to Ms. Spencer's wish as long as I could give him one little whack on his tight little bottom.

Ms. Spencer was more than happy to allow me my indulgence.

As I took the paddle from her and swung my arm back to administer the blow, I was able to notice the details in Mr. Mayhew's panties and realized immediately that they were my own.

It was curious to realize my response to seeing a man wearing a pair of panties, particularly my own.

I would have thought that I would be repulsed by the idea, but instead I found it sexy to see a slender and toned male body with nothing on but a teeny pair of thin nylon panties.

Mr. Mayhew was meticulously shaven from head to foot, which only added to the allure of the scene before me.

I enjoyed seeing how my panties barely covered his taut bottom, which displayed a dark red color through the nylon fabric as a result of the paddles assault to his posterior.

And the sight of his erection protruding well above the delicate stitching of the waistband was quite intoxicating.

I found myself wanting to just stand there and luxuriate in the utter kinkiness of the entire situation.

I slowly composed myself, although the initial indications of becoming sexually aroused were taking over my body, and gave him an extra hard smack across his bottom watching him swing around facing the two of us with his very erect reaction pointing northward well out of the confines of its nylon enclosure.

Ms. Spencer, who never seems to miss anything, asked if I wanted to stay and help with the lesson.

Although my logical and proper mind started to say, "No, thank you", my more than curious side responded, "Why not" instead.

Ms. Spencer told me that Mr. Mayhew has a sexual side of himself that he finds abhorrent, however by adding the element of punishment, it allows him to achieve orgasm without belittling himself.

Leave it to Ms. Spencer to figure this out in a matter of weeks, as I was still stuffing my worn panties into his pockets months after having him as my client.

Ms. Spencer asked me if I would like to help Mr. Mayhew release his demons.

I wasn't sure what that meant, but replied that I would be happy to help out my ex-client.

She told me to pull his or my panties down, which I enjoyed doing much to my surprise.

Then she instructed me to take a hold of his erection squeezing it tightly in the palm of my hand.

I had never touched a man's penis before other than my husband's, and yet I felt no hesitation as I took a firm grip with my right hand on Mr. Mayhew's shaft.

I could feel his heartbeat pulsing through his stiff appendage.

Ms. Spencer told me to watch his body as she continued to swat his bare bottom with her paddle.

As Mr. Mayhew's entire body tensed I could feel a strong throbbing through the warm cylinder of flesh gripped between my fingers.

Ms. Spencer instructed me to take my other hand and push my fingers firmly against his smooth scrotum.

As I did this, Mr. Mayhew flung his head back, and pushed his pelvis forward.

Instinctively, I pushed harder against his scrotum while at the same time released my grip slightly on his quivering organ as a glorious stream of white liquid erupted from the head landing almost 8 feet from where I was standing.

As I quickly repeated my firm gripping and releasing and simultaneously pushing on the firm ridge between his legs, another and another and another stream of liquid squirted from his loaded gun, each landing closer and closer to his dangling toes as well as my nylon panties wrapped around his ankles.

I never realized how utterly primal and sensual it is to watch a man ejaculate. I found myself quite stimulated as a warm flush of sexual energy invaded my skin evoking unexpected moisture between my own legs.

I almost hate to admit this, but I was salivating as I watched Mr. Mayhew release his pent up craving.

It was quite tempting to me to slip my mouth around one of his eruptions to taste the creamy goo spurting across the floor.

I purposely caught a small splash of his juice in my hand and licked it, enjoying the salty musky taste of his male libido.

The entire experience was so very erotic and not surprisingly had occurred within the confines of our own offices.

As I tingled with continued excitement, watching Mr. Mayhew's spent body hang exhausted from his bonds. Ms. Spencer talked to him like a caring guardian telling him what a good job he had done and how proud she was of him.

I decided that it was probably a good time to leave giving Ms. Spencer a hug and wishing Mr. Mayhew well taking another long look at his hanging nude body.

Who would have known?

I felt a bit dejected that Mr. Mayhew was no longer my client, particularly with this latest revelation, but I knew that Ms. Spencer was ideally suited to fulfill his needs.

At least I now know what he did with my used panties.

Monday, April 25, 2011

A new employee started today by the name of Jamie Understreet. He was hired to be an investment analyst for the firm.

He is tall and lean with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He is very soft spoken and private, but something about him attracts me.

I have the strongest sense that he is a bit similar to myself i.e. a bit submissive.

Tuesday -- Thursday, April 26-28th, 2011

Every day I have made it a point to drop into Jamie's cubicle and say "Hi". I find myself drawn to him, but can't understand why.

He is very good looking, however he shows no energy or dynamism. He almost sneaks into the office every morning, goes to his cubicle, and does his work.

He never interacts with the rest of us or shares anything. It is almost as if he doesn't exist.

According to Linda, he is phenomenal at his job and in just one week has improved S&M's entire investment portfolio and returns, which will undoubtedly attract more clients and make all of our jobs easier.

12