A Busty Holiday with Mr. Johnson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's alright, sweetie," he said, petting my hair. "That's alright." I looked up at him and smiled, my eyes watery.

Then he shoved his cock into my mouth again. This time I was better. I was getting used to his size. I gobbled it up, opening my eyes to look up at him. He grinned and put his hand on the back of my head, pushing his cock in and out of my mouth. He groaned.

"You're a good girl," he said. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth more later, but right now I need your pussy."

He ripped my negligee off and tossed me back onto the bed. He took off his shirt to reveal his hairy, muscular chest and took his pants all the way off. My pussy is small and tight, so I was kind of afraid of his huge cock. He looked me right in the eye as he slowly entered his dick into my tight pussy. "Let me know if it hurts," he whispered. I moaned at his sweetness. He pushed his cock head into me and I gasped in surprise at how big it felt inside me. I arched my back and pushed up, my tits mashing against his huge chest.

"Give it to me, daddy," I whispered as he pushed half of his dick into my soaking wet pussy. He paused and we stared at each other. I couldn't believe this was happening. My pussy was stretched so much that I thought I might faint. He slowly pulled back out and then pushed back in again, putting in a little more than half. He kept doing this until he had sunken all ten inches into my pussy. I was breathing so heavily that my boobs were moving up and down on their own. His dick fully in me, he looked down at them and laughed. "I fucking love your tits," he said. Then, without taking his cock out of me, he pulled me into a new position, with him sitting upright with his legs folded pretzel-style and me facing him, holding onto his neck. For the first time ever, we kissed on the lips. I opened my mouth for his tongue and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. My pussy flexed around his dick, starting to adjust to the size and length as we kissed each other softly.

"You have the biggest dick I've ever seen," I whispered in his ear. He smiled at me. He cupped my ass with his hands and started to lift me up and down on his dick. I yelped with pleasure. I pushed his shoulders so he was on his back and I went up and down slowly on his cock. As I got more comfortable with his mammoth dick, and as it got covered more and more with my pussy juices, I was able to really fuck myself on his dick. I bounced up and down happily, my arms above my head. I loved that he could watch my big tits jiggling.

"YES!" I shouted. "YES, DADDY!"

He groaned loudly, gripping my ass with his hands. "That's right baby," he stuttered out. "Bounce on daddy's dick."

I was feeling so out-of-control good that I couldn't stop bouncing. His enormous dick was rubbing against my clit and the feeling was fantastic. I bounced faster and faster and faster.

"I'm gonna come!" I screamed.

"Not yet, baby," he said. He pushed me off and flipped me over.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said. I obeyed. I waited. I felt his hands all over my ass. Then he swiftly entered my pussy from behind and I screamed. His dick was so big. He started pounding me in earnest. My huge boobs were smacking me in the chin with every thrust.

"That's my good slut," he said, one hand on my ass and the other on my lower back. "Who does this pussy belong to?"

"YOU!" I screamed. He spanked my ass.

"WHO DOES IT BELONG TO?" he shouted.

"YOU, DADDY! YOU!" He spanked my ass over and over, watching it jiggle as he pounded me with his dick.

"I'M COMING!" I screamed, my pussy flexing around his dick as I had a powerful orgasm. I saw stars, and my body lost control as my arms buckled and I fell to the bed.

Mike thrust his cock all the way in me and held it still as I finished coming, and then he flipped me over so I was on my back and he was on top of me. The spinning motion felt fantastic. Ted just wasn't big enough to do a lot of this stuff, I thought. His dad pushed into me, looking at me in the face as he thrust in and out of me slowly. We were both covered in sweat. I hooked my legs around him.

"That's right, baby," he said quietly, staring into my eyes. "Your pussy feels so fucking good."

"I love your dick," I sighed, gazing at him.

We both laughed, at the pleasure and the surprise.

"I loved dancing for you today, daddy," I whispered as he started to push into me faster again.

"Feeling your cock get hard as I stripped for all the men," I said.

"You like showing off, huh?" he groaned.

"For you, I do." I giggled happily. "Fuck me, daddy," I said. He lost it, pounding me again. He thrust into my pussy over and over again, loving the sight of my huge, natural tits bouncing up and hitting me in the chin.

"Fuck baby," he sputtered. "Who's my little slut?"

I stared into his eyes, full of love for me. "Me," I said, loving the feeling of his dick in me. "I'm your little slut. I want you to fuck me every day."

Then, watching me and my bouncy tits, Mike came inside of me. I felt his jizz splash into my cunt in four huge spurts. He groaned through each one of them, collapsing so his head rested on my jugs. When he came to, I was asleep. He picked me and my torn lingerie up, and he carried me back upstairs. I saw the sunrise peaking into the window, and he laid me in his son's bed. He quietly left the room.

At 8, I woke up to Ted spooning me and nuzzling my neck. For a second, I didn't remember what had happened just a few hours before, until I reached down and felt Mike's cum oozing out of me still. Ted wrapped his arms around me and played with my big melons until he came on my back, a tiny squirt of jizz. I smiled, thinking of the man next door who could give me more later. I obviously had some things to figure out, but one thing was for sure: I was going to like being a Johnson.

12