All Comments on 'A By-the-Rules Buy'

by MiraKawahara

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really, really,

stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yess

Hahaha, seems that this is not for everyone, but for those of us that appreciate this style - OMG yes. Quick and simple and no fluff. + the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very accurate portrayal, most don't know about this factual rule.

Good first effort, but to my taste you should have added more witnesses, possibly even a later introduction of the video at a preliminary hearing or even jury trial.

Also I would suggest next use a confidential informant; rather than, an agent. It would be more coerced as many informants do so only to avoid or reduce charges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

I thought this was a good story. It could have been better. It did remind me of my past in the military. As a military health care provider we often train each other, "See one, Do one, Teach one." Midway through my career I was assigned to continuing medical education for my medical command. I knew parts of our training involved partial and complete nudity. When I confided my fears of asking my co-workers to volunteer to be disrobed for these parts of training my wife promptly volunteered. I was shocked as my wife is SUPER conservative. She informed me that this was one of those rare situations where someone could be exposed and NOBODY could say anything bad about it.

Time proved her right. When these areas of training came up, fearing NO volunteers, I asked the whole unit and if they were willing to see me. My hope was to get two models; one normal and one abnormal or at least more complicated. In preparing for each training event in this arena, I was constantly, and pleasantly, surprised how many volunteers I got. They would ALL approach me individually and privately and confide that, if no one else volunteers, they would reluctantly volunteer. I never had less than 8 people volunteer in this way.

I should also clarify, that the VAST majority of volunteer models were always female. Guys, it seemed, had to be asked.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 3 years ago

BY the Book

By the Book presents a non - erotic intrusive search of a FBI agent prior to a drug buy. You might classify it as a non - erotic police procedural story. I might have liked to have seen what happened to the buy. Wouldn't it be a pity if, after the intrusive, internal examination, the buy failed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Might make a good follow up story if in the trial the defense ask for the camera footage to be shown after she gives evidence for the prosecution in an effort to find a flaw in the strip search proceedure. When the prosecution object the judge rules that it should be shown to the court so that agent Alexandra is humiliated by having to watch herself being stripped and searched on film. Added to this in the film the defense spot a mole on her skin between her legs and ask for proof that she is the girl in the film. The judge rules that she must be stripped in front of the court so it can be proved by being able to see the mole that it is the same person. So now she has to allow herself to be stripped naked in the court and be examined by the jury, the defense and the defendant so that all can be satisfied it was her and the whole new proceedure was correctly carried out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous