All Comments on 'A Cabin, A Lake and Everything Ch. 04'

by AquaHolic0120

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loving your writing.

So glad you have kept adding more to the story. Would like it if you kept up.

AquaHolic0120AquaHolic0120almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I'm glad you're enjoying the story. There are 5 Chapters in this series. I thought it was time to move on to something else. I look forward to submitting a new story in the very near future. Thanks again. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

M.M.H.

suckermansuckermanabout 7 years ago
wonderful story.

I appreciate that for an artist such as yourself you need to express yourself in a varied story series, But..... Please keep going on these two, Pam and Bob.

I have rarely come across such a sympathetic couple. I have really enjoyed your writing I have , as usual with a man, tried to gauge the size of Bobs penis but mot knowing reckon it must be an average 5 1/2 to 6". Typical male judging another man. One of the reasons that I enjoyed those encounters with small ones. I rather empathise with the loud mouth and his companion in the club Although rather shy I am one of those with a bijou penis lol.

The gentle detail you put in now and again, for instance the fact that the spunk on her bum during the firework display was thick and slowly slid down. great detail.

The way in which the couple love each other but pam cannot help herself, wonderful.

Please keep these stories cumming . I am 70 and appreciate Pams kink for old men. Thankyou. My balls have been emptied more often since finding these stories than the previous 10 years.. I would also like to say that its great to read a syory where all the men are not 10" and above so unrealstic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous