A Cabin, A Lake and Everything Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob's cock was at full erection now, with its rigidity causing it to stand tall near his bellybutton. It was thick and very veiny. He was also now breathing heavily and rapidly. All this display of youthful virility was causing Marna's pussy to become soaking wet, her nipples to stick straight out, and her breathing to become labored and heavy.

Pam reached out and wrapped her hand and fingers around Tyge's now quickly stiffening cock, unable to completely encompass its entire girth, and began to slowly stroke it. Tyge found Pam's clitoris and began licking. Pam gave out another hissing sound, and when he began sucking her clitoris, she moaned and said, "Oh, yes!" Pam began stroking Tyge's cock much faster, causing him to reach full erection.

Marna, now slowly rubbing her own hot, wet pussy, got up from her chair and walked slowly over to Bob, who's hard, stiff, young cock, was swollen and so engorged, that his cockhead looked almost a purplish color. As soon as Marna reached Bob, she dropped to her knees and buried her head between his crotch, taking most of Bob's cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down slowly a few times, then removed her mouth and began licking his shaft slowly, from his balls to the crown of his swollen cockhead. Bob just rocked his head back and loudly let out a large amount of air from his open mouth.

As his eyes were directed back to Tyge and Pam, he saw Tyge moving, positioning himself between Pam's open and inviting legs. Pam had bent her knees skyward and widened them, with her feet closer to her ass, and her soles flat on the mattress. Tyge moved in closer, lining his massive cock between the lips of Pam's labia. He slowly, and purposely, rubbed the tip of his cockhead up and down the length of Pam's labia, separating the lips and covering his cockhead with Pam's lubricating juices.

Pam, by this time, was burning with desire and wanted desperately to feel Tyge's cock buried deep inside her pussy. But she realized that they must take this slowly, due to the larger than normal width and length of Tyge's old, but very large cock. Tyge's cockhead found Pam's vaginal entrance and teasingly lingered there. Pam raised her hips slightly as Tyge pressed lightly forward, causing the tip of his cockhead to enter Pam ever so slightly. Pam raised her feet, placing them on the back of Tyge's thighs, near the rear of his knee joints, and raised her ass upwards, causing the entrance of her pussy to press against Tyge's cockhead, which spread her pussy wider open, giving his cock easier access. Tyge pressed his weight lower and his entire cockhead entered Pam. Pam gave out a guttural sound of pain, which was actually a combination of pain and pleasure.

Ever so slowly, Tyge's cock slid deeper inside Pam. Tyge remained in control of his emotions, realizing how tight Pam's pussy was, and how it was unaccustomed to receiving a cock of his size. He took his time, sinking his cock deeper with each slow downward stroke, finally getting his cock half way into her, about 4-5 inches. This tender, erotic action was giving Pam tremendous pleasure. She began meeting Tyge's slow strokes with strokes of her own, in rhythm with his.

Bob could see Tyge's huge fat cock partially disappearing with every downward stroke. Marna was now sucking his cock deeply, taking almost its entire length each time her head pressed downward, her tongue swirling around his cockhead, as she paused with every upward movement.

Eventually Tyge got Pam's pussy to accept all of his 9 inches. Now, every time Tyge gently slid his cock completely inside Pam, she would slowly gyrate her hips, remembering the wonderful sensations she experienced with Jacques the first evening they arrived at the resort. As Tyge's cock buried deep into her, her gyrations caused it to swirl around in a stirring motion, gently rubbing against her cervix, giving her great pleasure. She would whisper, "Oh, yes," each time this would happen.

Marna, feeling that Bob was getting close to exploding, removed her mouth from his cock and straddled him, lining up his youthful erection with the entrance of her mature pussy. She slid down slowly, but with purpose and force. She began riding him as she breathed heavily into one of his ears. Bob was in ecstasy, but never took his eyes off the action going on with Pam and Tyge.

Tyge continued slowly fucking Pam's young pussy, savoring every second of her 21 year old perfect body. Pam began to tense and shake, nearing her orgasm. She whispered to Tyge, "I want to cum with your cock in me as far as it will go." She began to convulse, and yelled, "Oh yes, now!" Tyge pressed tightly against her, burying all 9 inches in her now pulsing vaginal walls. Tyge remained still as she had an intense orgasm. He only began to piston his cock in an out of her after she finished and had relaxed. Shortly after Pam's orgasm, Tyge began to grunt and speed up his movement. His ass muscles clenched together and he, once again, buried himself deep into Pam's pussy, this time forcefully. His cock began to expand even more. He began to groan and make long, guttural sounds as his cock began to pulsate and shoot his hot, old semen deep into Pam's hungry, young pussy. They lay there, totally exhausted and content.

Bob had seen his wife orgasm and Tyge's ass cheeks flex tightly together. He then saw him push deep inside Pam and the cheeks of his ass begin to pulsate. He did not need to hear Tyge's grunting and groaning to know that he was pumping and filling Pam with his cum. The moment Tyge began to cum into Pam, he stiffened his legs, pushed upward and deep into Marna and began filling her with his own cum. This triggered Marna's own orgasm, and they came together. Bob shot one of his largest loads ever. This was a new and exciting experience for him and caused copious amounts of semen to be shot inside Marna's pussy. Marna, however, was not finished. She dismounted and began sucking Bob's still semi-hard cock, cleaning it of both his and her own seminal fluids.

Tyge rolled off Pam, causing his long, limp cock to slide out of Pam's pussy with a loud, juicy, popping sound. He sipped what little wine was left in his glass and rose to his feet. He looked at Pam's tired and listless figure, smiled, and said, "Thank you. That was outstanding,and you were wonderful." Pam was still in a euphoric daze, and said nothing. Tyge looked at Marna, and said, "I'm going to take a shower, you want to join me?" Marna just nodded her head and got up off her knees. They left and went to their cabin, then came out a few minutes later and walked down the path to the showers.

Bob leaned back in his chair and let out a loud exhale of air, and said, "Holy fuck! I never expected anything like this. Shit! I don't know about you, but I need a good hot shower."

Pam, still lying on her back with her legs wide open and her satiated pussy leaking another old man's cum, deeply sighed, and softly said, "Let me lie here awhile and catch my breath. I'd rather wait until Marna and Tyge get back in their cabin. We can go then, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Want another glass of wine?"

"No thanks, but I could use a nice cold soda ... any flavor you grab is fine."

Bob returned to the porch with an orange soda for Pam and a fresh glass of wine for himself. After handing Pam her can of soda, he sat down beside the mattress where Pam still lay. He took a sip, and said, "That was different."

"You seemed to really enjoy yourself. Was it as good for you as it seemed?"

Bob took another sip of his wine, and responded, "I feel a little guilty, but yes, I enjoyed it tremendously. I don't think I have to ask you the same question."

Pam took a long drink from her soda and smiled lovingly. She took a deep breath and said, "He was very good, and gentle as well, which made it all that much better. It was wonderful ... and watching you enjoying yourself with Marna really magnified the pleasure and intensity. I honestly don't want you to feel guilty about this. It's only fair that you participate in what I've been doing for over a year now."

"Watching you, and actually participating myself, as you call it, are two totally different things. Did you not have feelings of guilt when things began to get personal between you and Charlie? As I remember, it bothered and confused you back then. What happened today and tonight is new to me. I think feeling a bit of guilt is a normal emotion under the circumstances."

"Of course, you're right. I'm just trying to comfort you a little, as you did me last summer when I was feeling the same things. After tonight, we only have one more night here ... those feelings will pass. All that matters is that we both enjoyed this week, and that our love for each other remains strong and constant."

"You don't have to worry about that. I love you more each day."

"I love you too, sweetheart, and my love for you continues to grow as well."

"Drink your soda, and when our neighbors get back from their shower, we'll head down for ours," Bob said.

Pam didn't verbally respond, she just smiled and nodded in agreement.

After their shower and return to the cabin, Bob threw one log on the fire. They both sat by the small fire and enjoyed each other's company, along with the serenity of the mountain valley woods, realizing that tomorrow night would be filled with final preparations for their trip back home Sunday morning.

Once the fire burned down to glowing embers, Bob said, "I think I'm going to hit the sack early tonight. Do you want me to put another log on the fire for you?"

Pam thought for a moment, then replied, "Uh uh, no," shaking her head and wrinkling her nose slightly. "I'm kinda sleepy myself. Let's just douse the fire with water and go to bed. I think we could both use a good night's sleep, don't you?" Pam giggled, as Bob made sure the fire was completely out. They walked to the cabin, hand in hand, and retired for the night.

12