All Comments on 'A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was actually a lot of fun

I was sceptical in the beginning out of fear it it being another "free for all" fuck fest of a story but imagine my surprise when it turned out to be an incognito bro/sis love story with added daughter/niece bonus. Loved the character background, their development (though a bit sudden change of hear here and there might be surprise), the setting worked really well, the sex was used as a tool to drive the story forward rather to sell it as is so a great plus there as well, and the blatant competition between mother and daughter made me laugh more than expected.

There is however a lot of work needed to polish this rough rock like fixing grammar errors and actually separating segments when the scene changes. There were way too many moments where I couldn't initially piece together why someone else was talking about something completely different than just a sentence ago. Fix those or get some editorial help and you're set to go for a bright future.

4* for now.

amachiamachiover 6 years ago
Another great one!

And I love the reference to the horror film in the title. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PRETTY GOOD STUFF

I like it.

Flopped around as a story but still easily understood. I mistook your intent when revealing Dorothy and her full bush because I prefer a woman as hairy, sexual, being who hides her true self from men.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone that enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter

I hope it won't be too long for the next chapter? I really really loved this story it's great

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor
Part two?

Show of hands who would like to see a sequel to this story.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

Definitely I'd like to see what happens next so please continue.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor
part two

Hey all my fans part two for this story is in the works. Feel free to drop suggestions on what you'd like to see in part two. If it fits into the story and characters I'll see what I can do to include them.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor
Hello

Hiya everybody, this is for the Anonymous that contacted me. Yes, I'm still writing , I'm currently waiting on three stories to be edited. So once those are done hopefully, you'll enjoy them as much as I did writing them. Hopefully, you will get this since you didn't leave an email to contact you by.

minniejohnminniejohnover 6 years ago
Like the story so far but...

Lose the drug use, and edit edit edit

Hardtwist55Hardtwist55over 6 years ago
edit,edit,edit

Good story, but I had to quit halfway through the 4th page. You would do yourself a huge favor to proofread before submitting! gave it a 3.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

Hey if you don't like the job my editor did take it up with her.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very hot story!

Well done, and very original too! Thank you!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Over Due

That was an exceptionally good story and I'm not sure why I waited so long to read it. I'm getting ready to start part two and I'm sure it will be just as good.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Sorry

But stopped reading after Alice had a train pulled on her. Not into stories about whores. Which is see is a common theme after reading most of your stories so I think I will not read any more. Good luck on your future stories and hope those who like those types of characters or stories read your work cause I won't.

mrsreadermrsreaderover 4 years ago
great story, but....

If Sally is the daughter of a rich and powerful family, how come they couldn't save her. The Madoc family could have demanded action from Williams parents. William is not a victim here, he is an idiot.

Otherwise a good story...

kaidmankaidmanabout 4 years ago
always a fave

I enjoy how your works are good for a reread

to comment below it is said in part of this chapter where they talked about Sally that his parents owned the big pharma company that was doing tests on a possible cure for her condition and as owners they were the only ones who could choose her for testing the drug no one could force them

to crybaby whining about the daughter pulling a train that's not a common thing in his stories it's not

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

100% HOT i think that was one of the best stories iv ever read thank i cant wate to part 2

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
You have written a decent story

But the story is a shit-show of bad spelling, bad grammar and wrong word selection

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories, reading for the third time, written by my most favorite Author. Notice the capitol A for Author. There are some good Authors here and tons of story tellers. Third time I'll be giving 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES