All Comments on 'A Café with a View Ch. 01'

by KingsWoman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HOT!

Your biker story is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY hot! I loved your waitress character! She is sweet and spicy, soft-hearted and wild, all at the same time.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Gotta agree with anon,

KW, this wad a terrific short story. With minimal words you revealed the character of your characters. And with brief descriptions of the background gave this story a real depth and intensity of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brain Dead Shit

# 1 You people scare me.

WobieTideWobieTidealmost 9 years ago
Wonderful....

.... deviation from your usual 'audio' format. Loved it, can't wait to see how all this pans out. The hog obviously has something on his mind, something in store for 'arsehole' Tony perhaps???

KingsWomanKingsWomanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To 'brain dead' anonymous troll

Good! Be scared. Be very scared!

Hopefully you won't be reading my stories any more and the rest of us can enjoy the thrill of the ride without you. Go off with your fluffy bunny, and don't read big bad ladies' stories before bedtime again.

Boo!

KingsWomanKingsWomanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To fans

Thank you for the great feedback.

Part 2 should be posting soon - look out for it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't wait to read more. Such a rich character and authentic voice. I adore a short short and this was sublime.

MSTarotMSTarotalmost 9 years ago
Poor thing

The guy could have at least had the courtesy to leave the bike running so his cock would vibrate for her. 0~`o

Absolutely loved it. And hope I have time tomorrow to give part two a read. Truly delicious and save me a bun and some coffee for breakfast. Sweet and white.

MST

granoldadgranoldad11 months ago

Very well written. I love your writing style and think it is some of the best I have seen here on literotica.

I have just written my first ever story and would love for you to read it and let me know your thoughts and critique.

(A Tale of Two Wives 001)

granoldad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous