All Comments on 'A Café with a View Ch. 02'

by KingsWoman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
KW, you continue to amaze.

I am jealous that you can so deftly weave exposition and character developments in so few words, producing such quality writing.

As for the analmousies squeaking, just consider how pathetic their lives are and laugh at their childish bluster. For all the poor creatures rants and raves about hating your stories, like dogs returning to lick up their own vomit, the trolls will return to rub their own noses in what they profess to hate. I guess that makes it their fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

You do such a great description of the HOG's (great nickname!) emotions with his eyes changing from twinkling to serious! I LOVED your recurring descriptions of the waitress's post-orgasm recovery. Most writers stop after the climax, but I really appreciated hearing about your character's breathlessness, her wobbly knees, her barely being able to talk, and the afterglow she feels in her pussy and ass.

KingsWomanKingsWomanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, which more than consoles me for the 1-bombing of my story. (I guess that is a compliment of sorts! when I told one of my writer friends I was getting 1 votes, he said: "it must be a good story," and is rushing to read it :) )

Part 3 should be up soon.

RimmingloverRimmingloverover 8 years ago

You know that I'm one of your biggest fans and love your stories but I honestly believe that you have excelled yourself with this one. Being a big fan of the back door I found it difficult to read as my iPad was bouncing all over the place due to the unruly behaviour of my right hand. How do you get sticky stains off the screen of an iPad?

Your best ever, KW. You are going to have to work hard to top this.

More in the same vein please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous