All Comments on 'A Caged Bird Sings Ch. 03'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Next you should include a train in which a whole heap of trannies have their cock in the one in front

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

I really think it is awesome that she found love with Prisha. This is an excellent series. Thank you for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
your regular piece of feedback

great story, great story

sex scenes were as good as always, with old favorites coming back like ass licking, playing with cum, some water sports. very hot :)

i know i haven't really said it in the past but you really do have a great character development in your stories. i suppose i haven't really noticed it so much in the past or didn't pay that much attention to it, but that really is great of you.

also liked how Odessa en Prisha got together. not exactly how i imagined it in the first place, but it was really nice :) the tension before the kiss...

those 2 were kinda like certain characters in your favorite cartoon/anime series, they're not together yet, but basically everybody knows they fit together perfectly and in the end they do so.

keep up the good work :) i'll try to do the same

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing every bit of it

I just loved it the sex is intense the character development thorough all in all worth the 5 stars I gave it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please god

please God i want more this story was amazing and fuck!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too hot for prison!

The last chapter you write HAS to be a prison break, followed by a brief epilogue of our quartets new Happily-Ever-After life in a warm, tropical South American paradise (the kind that lacks extradition).

Prison is no place for 4 super hot hotties! ;3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best thing i've read on literotica

loving this series so far! cut right in to chapter two but had to go back to the beginning to get filled in. i envy your writing style it is simply fantastic and this story is one of my favourite erotic reads online, ever! and i've read a lot!

character development is brilliant, i really love the prisha character. chapter three was easily the best so far - greatly looking forward to chapter 4

thanks again for such a brilliant and sexy/dirty/filthy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Loving this story so far, you must make a chapter 4! I can't wait any longer!

UHAWSOME47UHAWSOME47almost 11 years ago
I'm not to fond about the piss.

It does make sense with the prison setting. But come on, that's disgusting. I'm not going to favor this chapter because of this. I did like the ending thou and I do look forward to chapter 4. But please no more piss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my favorite story!

please give us a part 4! your writing is amazing and incredibly sexy!

DrSunglassesDrSunglassesalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful, wonderful story!

This is an amazing story, and one of the best I've read on this site! I can't wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 4 please!!!

Love the hell out of this story. I wish it were a published novel, so that I could finish it at my own leasure. This is truely a fabulous read. I've been waiting on that chapter 4, for some months now. Drop that soon for us. Chants, "Chapter 4!!! Chapter 4!!! Chapter 4!!!"

Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
YES MORE please!

Would love to read about a nice anal creampie licking! ( a suggestion for chap. 4)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Sorry just wondering if there is a fourth chapter coming out, would love to read more.

Great story btw really love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The next one please

I love the way this is put down. I would love to read another few chapters please come back to this I will keep in touch with the page of your stories and keep looking for the next one.

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Excellent !

This was my first adventure into this type of story and I am HOOKED on this one.

catphan8 probably put in better than I could have , so I'll leave it there .

The love and camaraderie in this story is wonderful . Then you introduced the love of the two charter pushed it over the top . Your writing style is easy on the eyes and easily followed . Thanks . 5*****s not an easy feat in this story but you carried it off. Waiting for more chapters to follow this .

Thanks again

Tx Cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Stuff

Not much to say, I loved the story and would like to see it continued.

Mostly posting here because you said support to an individual story makes it likelier it will be continued, I gave my general view of your writing in the Bible Thumper story (title of the comment was Love It, I think).

If you like detailed, constructive criticism then let me (and everyone) know and I will try and give you the best review I can. I don't always do that because some authors just like praise, it feeds their creative drive and that is cool. I as an author prefer constructive criticism and I find it much more useful than simple (possibly overstated) praise. But an author of free stories deserves to choose what kind of feedback he or she gets, so some input from you on what you want to hear from us, would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Random Love

Well well well, as a reader of your other stories I must say, I really do appreciate the emotion and well being that your characters develop near the end. Especially in Glory beyond the Hole. Keep up the good work, looking forwards to another segment :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please don't stop now

This is a very convincing and just plain REAL world you've created. I hope to see more of this beautifully described group of people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Genius!

This is beautifully written! So much detail and character development. This isn't just a sexual story, but an actual series of stories. You are quite the author and I cannot wait for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get next chapters loved this series

I hope there are more chapters otw! These were great

tanner7701tanner7701over 8 years ago
MORE!

I love how this is actually a series of stories and not only sex stories. I love all the detail that you add. I read the whole series without looking up from my phone. I can't wait till chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Enough Said!!!!

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Patience😢

Patiently!!! Waiting for the rest, although when I looked at the release dates I saw that chapter 3 was back in sometime in 2013. So I fear their will be no more releases. 😢😢

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

I know this was written a while ago, but I'm really hoping you continue this story! It's beautifully written, and I want to see where you take this. You're a talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent !

This is not my usual type of reading , but you write it so well that you put the reader in that place I could almost taste the nasty food in the mess , the feel of soft towel , etc. This is a great read . PleAse continue .5 $tars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please come back!

I've read this story and "a big side effect" and it really leaves me empty thinking that this story won't continue. If you ever come back, and I pray to god you do, PLEASE continue this story! I love the way you write and I appreciate all the hard work you put into these. This story must continue if I want to be sane. Please come back!

xploring96xploring96almost 7 years ago

Just came across this series it is so great. Love that they find the get turned on being dominated and pissed on. So sexy how much they live to eat ass. Everything about this is great except that you didn't continue. Please please please come back to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Nice to hear this first hand first person experiences. Started slow and go to good ! One of my favourites here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh PLEASE expand on this!

Wow! I was so lost in this story that I did not realize it was the final chapter. This is a great theme and setting. Re-ignite it, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please

it's been a few years since chapter 3, but please write or release more !!!!!

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartover 6 years ago
Hope

Yeah so it has been a long time and I am not sure what has happen to writing for you but if chapter four lies in wait could you please share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Thank you I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to Pt 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed

This was a fab chapter to the series and I'm looking forward to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing.

Amazing story, loved it, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

You have written good stories and not so good stories. This one had everything but editing and decent grammar. It was a good mix of emotion and raw sex that made it easy to read and left us wanting more.

The reason editing is important is to avoid confusion, etc. Keep up the good work!

ChelseaVonSlurpChelseaVonSlurpalmost 2 years ago

Love your stories. Erotic as f..k and romantic.

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Sex..wherever you are , whatever the circumstances..always is sweet in the moment!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Trans rightssssssssssssss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5883 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES