All Comments on 'A Call from the Top'

by LicentiousZo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF. ORIGINAL PLOT. WELL CRAFTED STORYLINE. YOU CREATED A WONDERFUL FEMALE CHARACTER THAT CAN CARRY OTHER STORIES!

I really really like this story.

It is a scene from the life of a woman who is trying to get more out of life.

I admire her for that.

She is capable of living concurrently in two narratives or 2 parallel worlds She also seemlessly crosses back & forth from one another.

• • •

The scene in the CEO's office is very very accurately depicted.

I was a mere coordinator in a much smaller company. My Director had just been let go. One hour later the CEO calls me into his office. His assistant lets me in. I was really nervous & then some... i was petrified. He enjoyed the fact i was scared.

He smiled & said, "The fact you are not out of door yet means you have the job... the fact you are in my office means you are doing a good job..."

I was told that going forward i would be reporting to him directly.

I was 35, the CEO was 48. I felt he had the hots for me. I found him fuckable & he didn't seem to be an asshole. I knew i wouldn't say No to him. I kept telling myself, "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

It was the first time i cheated on my husband, & the first time i slepped with my boss.

"There is always a first time for everything."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo! I gave you a 5-

There is something really wicked when a married woman has sex with her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Attn anon 08/13/18 'FIVE STAR STUFF...': In my next life, i will be a big boss & you will report directly to me. OK?

This is an excellent erotic story! I LOVED it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY, GAVE YOU A 5 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟). Bravo! A very very original scenario. The storyline was masterfully crafted!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)! Erotic. Realistic.

👍 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous