All Comments on 'A Camping Getaway'

by Campo

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good so far!

Can't wait to read part II! (I'm kind of hoping she ends up fucking him, although sloppy seconds are my favorite, her doing Rick while her husband isn't there is hot too!)

On a less exciting note, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good start

This has real possibilities - i like the believable conversation and the build-up. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dumb

Lots will love it. But it is just the same old self-cuckolding shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're cuckold aren't you sick one?

So this gets you off does it? Letting someone else take what is yours and never give it back, once that line is crossed your marriage will never be the same again.

To be a cuckold is bad enough, but to be a willing cuckold that has to be the sickest thing in the world.

Seek help real soon.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Good first chapter

Well written dialogue. The writer is very good at communicating sexual tension with dialogue...hope the next chapter isn't too cliched...heading down that path though.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Didn't like the story...

And, didn't like the style. sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent erotica. That's why I'm on this site isn't it?

Some of you asexual negative cunts want to find a better hobby. Sad nofucks.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
If you gave some background, say an analysis of the various....

....material and behavioral conditions that led to the development of the need to self flagellate by imploding one's marriage this might draw one in better. It seems like intro # 97846-c of the road to cuckdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

SUPER HOT STORY SO FAR!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Start

Welcome back. You're the best on this site. Ignore the negative comments. If some guys don't like the theme, why do they read it? I wish you would finish Joes Service. For that matter, you could add another episode to A Woman of Her Word. Keep up the good work.

richard_frichard_fover 13 years ago
Great story and great to see you back here.

My only problem with your stories is that I wish there were more of them! Terrific work as usual, please post the next chapter as soon as you can.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Crap

Another soon to be dick sucker by proxy cuck story . uno starro

richard_frichard_fover 13 years ago
It's wierd.

I've never understood the people who read a "loving wives" story, knowing exactly what it's going to be about and then post negative comments because of what it's about. If it's not your cup of tea, don't read it, but if you do, it's stupid to complain about it.

And anyone who feels compelled to denigrate someone else's sexual preferences is obviously insecure about his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Re:Richard_f

Your profile states you are into and take part in the 'Cuckold' lifestyle. That tells everyone exactly what type of 'man' you are. You and a few sick freaks have this way of life that is not how most men live their lives.

Being a cuckold is a sick fetish and can only be cured by a slow and painful death. I hope you and this writer find that cure real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Great story, can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
terrific!

what a great introduction! stop teasing us and give us the next chapter asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When do we get the 2nd part?

When are you going to complete the second part of this story. Hopefully sooner than the completion of Joe's Service!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Part 2 Please!!

Campo you are the best LW author here. You capture the budding angst in a way noone else does--please don't make us wait too long for part 2!

toslertoslerover 13 years ago
Beautiful beginning

You have a magic way with words, I can't wait to read the next part!

wadsworthlongfellowwadsworthlongfellowover 13 years ago
Always great work from Campo ....

.... always well-written and compelling to this reader. The secret is in the dialogue, and Campo takes the time to setup his stories beautifully. Awaiting the finish... and agree that a chapter 3 to WOHWord would be a welcome addition. WOHWord best storytelling on the site...bar none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great work

ignore the haters for they know not what they say.

your stuff is hot and brilliant! please chapter 3 to woman of her word and complete this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
God,I just love some anons comments !

Viz one below. A man with a sense of humor !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot but familiar

I like the story and the premise; but the dialog is awfully similar to the other story, which I also enjoyed.

fbentoolongfbentoolongalmost 13 years ago
Benn waiting too long...

Loved WOHW and would love to see CH. 3 as well as CH.2 of this one. Glad you're back!

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 12 years ago
More you tease!

I love your stories and I agree with the requests for Ch 2 (and 3, etc) here and Ch 3 of WOHW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a year

and we still haven't gotten part II. Campo is a tease.

OOAAOOAAover 12 years ago
Would it continune?

First of all, congratulations for the excellent story you have written.

How is the continuation?

Best regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

This is a great story well done. However, you left with a cliff hanger please make a second part. If there is another part but by a different author please point in the direction I would like to see the ending. overall very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finnish

Great story please finnish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
gave 5 stars

Where is part too? Excellent work, finish the story please

myhotwife72myhotwife72over 10 years ago
please finish this!

Great story..feels very real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT start

What happened to chapter 2 & 3? A great start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a deranged drivel !

This shit couldn't get any worse. -1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please write the second part soon!

This is great I want part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ THE WIFE IS A KEEPER. SHE WILL SUCK RICK'S DICK AS LONG AS DAVE & BECKY CAN NOT SEE THE ACTION. I WISH SHE WERE MY WIFE...

The author very realistically depicts the feeling & the thoughts of a voyeur husband.

It is his ultimate dream to share his wife with another man.

beretta84beretta84almost 6 years ago
ok...

it's been 7 1/2 years. where is part two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE IT! I really love it! (*****). Re anon 05/14/16

The author very realistically depicts the feelings & thoughts of a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband. Trust me I know because i am one of them.

My wife flirts with all my single friends. When one of them presses his hard on against her tummy while they dance, she keeps on dancing as if nothing out-of-ordinary is taking place.

One of them is her very favorite (go figure!) When it's only the 3 of us, he is in charge of her sunscreen lotion, to apply it on her arms, legs, & shoulders. If we are on the beach he gets to touch every part of her body except those covered by her bikini.

I play along because i am a voyeur husband & a wannabe cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a gyp!

Way to leave a guy hanging!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Boy I sure like the way this writer builds up the sexual tension. The communication with the wife being so important. The wife wants so much to please her hubby and enjoy herself at the same time but she sure don't want a divorce or a big fight over it. Too bad the story is so short. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love, love where this is going!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

ryeandginger69ryeandginger6910 months ago

Great setup! Three people who want wifey to get fucked! Okay - four, including me.

wildcat2102wildcat21025 months ago

Great buildup. This story just begs for a sequel! What actually happened on the trip? I, for one, would love to know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous