All Comments on 'A Canadian Cum Loving Encounter Ch. 03'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simply Amazing!!!!!!

So Hot! I love this series!!! More please!!! 10 stars for sure!!!

KenLukinKenLukinabout 7 years ago
Another Grand Slam Home Run!!

Britt, you such a sexy, naughty girl!! Love your stories!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Butt plug and water sports, excellent

Another great chapter. Love your writing. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

abob1abob1about 7 years ago
Superb

I think I develop a new fetish with every story of yours that I read. That opening bathtub scene was so hot! Well done, Britt. 5 stars.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 7 years ago
Spectacular... FIVE!

You have a flair for fun kink. Love the decadence and hedonism in your pen Britt, bravo once again for a well written chapter!

EhdudeEhdudeabout 7 years ago
OMG! Fucking amazing!

I think this has become my favourite story so far Brittni! It feels so very natural and most erotic! I love how it captures the feeling of pure lust freedom! I love the liquid "marking" in the tub as well as the double fucking with Karla's hand inside you. I also love how she wanted to taste your ass and explore how that felt to her. A very natural flowing story! Very very hot baby!

Jayded_LustJayded_Lustabout 7 years ago
Once again...

... Britt pushes the envelope for kinky filthy sex. You start reading and you're like, "Eww! That's gross!" And then you're like, "Why the hell did I just cum so hard?!"

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 7 years ago
Well Written

Hot and well written. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

Please do a pregnanxy stiry your very talented best stories on this yet

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Overwhelmed!

You have made me as close to speechless as possible! I can't think of anything you didn't try except for some foot worship. Five stars again. With a little editing, it could be perfect. Thanks for opening my eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

That series of three is the hottest i've ever read .wish I was patrick .Keep up the great writiing and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good God!!!!

One of my favorites!!! In my next life, I’m coming back as Patrick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
INCREDIBLE

Dear Brittni

First, you are a terrific writer * * * * * + + +

Also first, you hit all (well... almost) the right notes for me. With your beautifully descriptive, excitingly dirty language throughout this wonderful opus. Great plot.

Your bathtub scene...wow !!!

Fortunately, I have just discovered your exciting work, which means I have a good deal more of stimulating reading ahead of me... I really am fortunate !!!

I am Canadian, and happy that this particular story line has introduced me to your outstanding, spicy epics. You get my vote as a Number One erotica writer.

Love You X X X 0 0 0

Jack Auff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slutty heaven

Absolutely superb. It has had me hard and stroking for ever,.loved it.the way uninhibited joyful sex should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Great series, Brittni! I don’t have near that much stamina, but what an amazing fantasy to dream about. Are there people out there who actually do have that much fun?

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 5 years ago
Great Series

A great finale to an incredible story full of sex every which way possible.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story. I thought at the end she was going to bring a gift home to her boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

Chapter 2

Just as hot as kinky. I especially liked tge part where you licked Patrick's asshole, and when Karla grind her pussy all over your face. The blindfold was a nice touch. You and Karla taking a shower together was smoking hot. I liked how you kissed outside, in front of everyone, turning Patrick on once more. My favorite part was: "Karla climbed over me in a sixty nine position and carefully pushed her shaved pussy against my face while tenderly licking mine. Her scent was so good as my mouth welcomed her wet vagina. I darted my tongue between the folds just as I had done with Patrick's asshole. Karla was licking on my over sensitive clit.

Patrick told Karla, "Hold on a minute babe. I want Britt to suck her ass off my cock so I can fuck you," while trapped under Karla, he put it in my mouth.

He fucked my mouth, like it was his own personal cock cleaner. When I had it shiny with my spit, he got behind Karla and slid it into her pussy. From underneath, I had a perfect view of his pecker and balls, fucking her slit. I was able to alternate licking her clit and his cum covered shaft as it moved. It was all too much for Patrick as he grunted while shooting his spunk inside his wife. With Karla's tongue working overtime on my clit, I came as well. I was lucky enough to press my lips up against is nuts to feel each and every spurt which only intensified my orgasm. When he pulled out, a creamy glob landed on my nose.

After Patrick had unloaded his seed, Karla chuckled and said, "Move back baby. I'm going to feed Britt what she has worked so hard for this evening. She has earned it."

As Patrick moved, Karla sat up and shimmied her way back, planting her freshly filled lips directly on my face. Patrick's slimy load began to drip into my mouth. When Karla felt my tongue start to lick it out, she grunted and a huge mess plopped out and landing on my tongue. It was salty but combined with Karla's aroma, I eagerly lapped it up and swallowed. Before I had finished, Karla pressed down and smeared her cummy pussy all over my face. Karla's movements eventually became a full blown gyration. She was getting herself off on my face and I tried to help her by licking as much as possible until she screamed, "I'm cummin. Oh, yes! Auuugh!"

When Karla stopped twitching on my face, we all collapsed on the wet bed, exhausted from the weekend. After flipping the mattress over, the three of us slept naked with me in the middle, curled up and gently caressing each other as we fell into a deep satisfying slumber. The room smelled of used pussy once again. As I fell asleep with this beautiful swinging couple, I couldn't help but think how great the weekend had been!"

Looking forward to the final chapter, and your final fuck with Patrick. I always enjoy reading your stories. I beat my meat so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hottest

Hottest reading of my life!!!!!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Those darn Canadians!

It's not fair that they got to share in your talents, even if they did give you some magical moments! Remember the troops back home, Britt! :-) Anyway, thanks for sharing that time with us. We all, I'm sure, got to enjoy you vicariously through your wonderful storytelling.

~B

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The butt plug and the resulting weekend could not be hotter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Butt plug is the best!!! Give it a 5!

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

You are an enigma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com