A Canadian Cum Loving Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,155 Followers

My eyes widened like a teen told she had to stay home on a Saturday night when I responded in a desperate tone, "I'm almost ready to cum now!"

Patrick gave me his evil giggle again and said, "Sorry, you will need to control yourself. My house, my rules."

Because of the sexual energy in the room, it was difficult, but I stopped squirming and concentrated on other things as I got myself under control. Just before dinner was ready, Patrick was at it again when he told me to stand up, bend over the couch and pull up my dress. I know he could see my pussy juice running down my thighs and that my lips were now even more swollen than what they had been in the morning. When I turned to glance at him, I noticed the bulge in his pants.

Patrick fiddled around with something new before slipping a Lelo remote control bullet into my pussy. It wasn't on so I just thought it was to fill my front. Patrick had that mischievous smile when he told us girls dinner was ready and to have a seat at the dining table. As we followed his instructions, Pat turned on the remote vibe and it was like I had been hit with an electric shock.

My eyes opened wide as I trembled and gurgled, "Oh my God!"

Patrick turned it off and I calmed back down with a glazed look on my face. I put my palms flat on the table like I had just got off an amusement park ride. I thought to myself, "How in the world was I going to eat with this?"

Patrick just smiled and teasingly reminded me, "No cumming for our slut until I say so!"

I was so sexually charged. My lust mode was moving into overdrive and even Patrick referring to me as slut was exciting. With both objects lodged into my private places, we had a nice dinner and a bottle of wine, talking like we were old friends. Periodically, Patrick would turn on the vibrator in my pussy and watch me tense up and shiver, while Karla giggled, reminiscing about her prior simultaneous experience with both objects.

When the buzzing would begin, my pupils would dilate and my conversation became difficult, but we just kept up our chatting the best we could After a couple of minutes, Patrick would turn the vibe back off and I would calm back down. Each time, he left it on a little bit longer and watched me come so close to orgasm before killing the power once again. I knew if this kept up, Patrick would have more than his plate to clean up. The feeling that was building inside me, was the very same that I get when I let out a monster squirt.

By the end of dinner, there was a light sheen of sweat on my forehead while my face and chest were flushed. As Patrick served dessert, he flicked the vibe on and walked up behind me, reaching around to pinch my nipples and nuzzle on my neck.

He whispered in my ear, "Does the slut want to cum?"

My entire body was vibrating by then and I gasped while sounding like I was speaking into a fan, "Yeeesssss, please let me cum! For the love of God, let me do it!"

He went from playing with my nipples to caressing my breasts and granting permission, "Go ahead baby! Cum for us!"

What a relief! While sitting there at the table, my body began to quiver before I squealed and let loose a powerful orgasm, "God, Yesss I'm cumming! Oh...Oh...Oh. Aughhhhh!"

The vibrator, combined with the butt plug had sent me into orbit! After I had my first orgasm, I quickly needed another one. I put my hand between my legs, and used my middle finger to rub my clit back and forth like I was erasing a smudge. Locking my feet around the spindles, I lifted my ass off the chair and arched my back as the waves of my second orgasm took over while Karla and Patrick watched. Pat kept kissing my neck and telling me what a good little toy I was, but they weren't done with me yet. His blunt and dominating words caused me to squirt, under the table and on my sundress. As powerful my first orgasm was, the second one just about caused me to pass out!

When I had recovered, Patrick helped me to my feet and ordered me to go to their room, get undressed and wait for them. In my state, how could I disobey. As I walked away, I'm sure Patrick noticed a huge wet spot on the back of my dress. They sat and finished their wine and when they entered the bedroom, they witnessed their little toy spread out naked on their bed. Patrick hadn't turned off the bullet vibe so I was squirming around, running my fingers over my soaking wet pussy and then licking them clean. Patrick and Karla smiled while enjoying the show.

I am dominant by nature in bed but when Patrick ordered me turn over on my stomach so they could attach their wrist and ankle cuffs to me, I decided to let loose and enjoy. Being submissive was getting me hot and I truly wanted to see where this was going. They secured both my arms and legs to the four corners of the bed with cuffs. I was so stretched out, I could not move at all. Even though I couldn't see much while on my front, I felt Patrick secure a leather blindfold around my head.

"Tonight is about feeling new sensations!" Patrick offered.

I heard some rustling around before feeling a gentle strike on my ass from what felt like a flogger or whip of some kind. From the high pitched sigh, I knew it was Karla performing the act. It didn't hurt but with each strike, I could definitely feel a warming sensation. It was turning me on even more. With every continued crack, I would breathe quicker and moan inside my mouth. It was all so new to me. Patrick stopped Karla and started to sensually rub his massage candle oil onto my pink laden booty. The contrast of the oil compared with the tingling heat felt amazing. Patrick caressed and kneaded my skin until he reached between my legs, feeling my wet lips.

They uncuffed me, flipped me over, then secured me again to the posts. Karla pulled the vibe out of my pussy but strategically left in the butt plug. Patrick poured the oil all over my body, causing me to moan as the warmth dripped onto my engorged nipples and over my swollen clit. Both Karla and Patrick began to rub every inch of my body. Karla started at my feet while Patrick at my neck. I was in heaven and didn't want it to stop.

It was Karla's turn to work her way up my thighs until she reached my dripping pussy. Avoiding my clit, she stroked my lips until they were also engorged and opened. By then, my juices were running down my ass crack from the eroticism of it all. Karla started to work her fingers into my opening. I could feel her adding more digits as she went along. When she added the fourth finger, it felt slightly uncomfortable but the caressing Patrick was performing on my greased up breasts helped me relax. Karla was gently using her thumb to rub my clit while all four fingers moved inside my vagina. Meanwhile, Patrick was now lightly pinching my slippery nipples and letting them slide out of his fingers.

Karla tucked her thumb just inside my pussy and began to manipulate it into my sloppy wetness. My inner walls began to stretch and Karla pushed until her hand had completely penetrated my slit. I winced but Karla was gentle, repeatedly pulling it out, working it around, before sliding it back in.

Patrick was kissing my lips while whispering, "You're doing so good baby. You're taking Karla's hand. It's stretching you out perfectly. Your pussy is sucking it up. She has her entire hand inside you."

Not only was I becoming more comfortable, it was feeling great to have Karla's entire fist in my pussy. I had always tried to fit my own inside myself but was never able to do so. She knew what she was doing because even though I felt so full from her hand and the butt plug, she made it so erotic and pleasurable. When Karla thrusted it slowly in and out of me, I was shaking my blindfold covered head side to side!

"Oh my god, I feel so full! Faster, Karla! I want you to fist fuck me faster! Yes! Yes, just like that! A little harder! Oh fuck, yes!" I moaned my commands as my orgasm was building.

Karla was almost pulling all the way out before plunging her entire fist back in. I was screaming and bucking against Karla's arm to increase the pounding effect like I do with hard cocks. Patrick caressed my breasts as he lifted himself up over my face, slowly lowering himself down facing my feet. I first felt his balls touch my mouth before his ass took their place. I was out of my mind in lust and going to have an earth shattering orgasm, so I eagerly began to eat his ass. I licked every inch of that hole, even sticking my tongue inside it at least two inches.

From the butt plug, Karla fist fucking me, and Patrick rubbing my oiled up boobs while I feasted on his asshole, my muffled, inaudible cry from pure ecstasy rang out, "OH! OH! OH...I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh my god, yes! Oh my god, fuck yeeesssss!"

Patrick had to be watching my stomach contract over and over again as my orgasm ripped through me like a bolt of lightning! My pussy was clenched so tight around Karla's hand, it took some effort to pull it out while my squirt streamed out like a faucet. I kept screaming and never thought I would stop. I ejaculated for several seconds and just soaked the entire bed! Even after I stopped squirting, my pussy continued to twitch and contract for several minutes while I babbled inside Patrick's butt cheeks.

Patrick lifted up, allowing my tongue to slip out of his ass while I tried to regain my composure, "Oh my god. That was so insane! I've never cum that hard in my life. Wow!"

As I recovered, I wondered if there was more and right on cue, Patrick assured me that they weren't quite done with me yet. They uncuffed me and flipped me over once again. I was no longer restricted but I was still blindfolded when I was told to get on my hands and knees. From all the excitement and getting rimmed, Patrick shuffled on his knees in front of me and slapped his hard cock across my face to get my attention. He placed his hand on my head to help guide my sightless mouth to his dick. I began to eagerly suck it and swallow all the precum that had oozed out of the tip.

He groaned while forcing it down my throat, "That's my girl. Suck it. Suck my dick, baby girl. Don't be afraid to swallow all of it. Gag on it and get it nice and slippery. Get it ready for some more action."

Patrick was fucking my mouth while I deepthroated every inch. I could feel the head sliding in my esophagus. It quickly turned into a throat fucking as Patrick's cock began to throb like it does right before he cums. Just when I thought he might give me his thick spunk to swallow, he pulled out, crawled behind me and began rubbing my ass in preparation.

He started tugging at the lodged butt plug that had been inside me for hours. It eventually slipped out, giving me an empty feeling until he slipped it back in. He repeated those actions, even corkscrewing it around trying to loosen up my asshole. Patrick positioned himself and replaced the dildo with his hard cock. We both let out a subtle, "Augh" when it entered. Patrick wasted no time in fucking my ass for the second time that day. He started slowly, but increased his pace rather quickly. Just feeling that warm, thick cock in my ass was getting me excited again. Patrick on his knees, just banging away, caused my juices to build.

I could hear Karla from underneath Patrick's legs, telling him, "Babe, spread a little wider so I can get in between. Better yet, stand up while you fuck her ass."

Patrick rose to his feet without letting his cock slip out of my butt. Karla reached up between Patrick's legs and once again with a little maneuvering, slid her hand inside my pussy. Even though my hole was considerably gaped, the surprise caught me off guard and I instinctively tried to pull away. Patrick grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto Karla's fist and his dick.

"Don't run baby. Don't you dare run from us," a soothing Patrick instructed.

Both Karla and Patrick started reaming my orifices respectively. In the doggie position, it felt like her hand was pressing against my uterus with every thrust. Patrick was treating my asshole like woodpecker on a tree. I was crying out, incoherently, when another orgasm overtook my body. It felt like my pussy was being plunged with an electrical dildo machine. My crying turned to screaming as my orgasm became multiples and as I clenched up, Karla would pull her fist out, causing a huge squirt of cum to go across the bed before she would put it back in for another one. With every squirt, Patrick could feel my rectum grip his dick. I repeated this until I had soaked everything!

At that point, he was about to cum but I couldn't take any more as I collapsed forward, pulling his cock and Karla's fist out of me simultaneously. My legs were still quivering as I lay with my face pressed down into the wet sheets. They helped me first sit down and then lie onto my back, removing my blindfold.

Karla climbed over me in a sixty nine position and carefully pushed her shaved pussy against my face while tenderly licking mine. Her scent was so good as my mouth welcomed her wet vagina. I darted my tongue between the folds just as I had done with Patrick's asshole. Karla was licking on my over sensitive clit.

Patrick told Karla, "Hold on a minute babe. I want Britt to suck her ass off my cock so I can fuck you," while trapped under Karla, he put it in my mouth.

He fucked my mouth, like it was his own personal cock cleaner. When I had it shiny with my spit, he got behind Karla and slid it into her pussy. From underneath, I had a perfect view of his pecker and balls, fucking her slit. I was able to alternate licking her clit and his cum covered shaft as it moved. It was all too much for Patrick as he grunted while shooting his spunk inside his wife. With Karla's tongue working overtime on my clit, I came as well. I was lucky enough to press my lips up against is nuts to feel each and every spurt which only intensified my orgasm. When he pulled out, a creamy glob landed on my nose.

After Patrick had unloaded his seed, Karla chuckled and said, "Move back baby. I'm going to feed Britt what she has worked so hard for this evening. She has earned it."

As Patrick moved, Karla sat up and shimmied her way back, planting her freshly filled lips directly on my face. Patrick's slimy load began to drip into my mouth. When Karla felt my tongue start to lick it out, she grunted and a huge mess plopped out and landing on my tongue. It was salty but combined with Karla's aroma, I eagerly lapped it up and swallowed. Before I had finished, Karla pressed down and smeared her cummy pussy all over my face. Karla's movements eventually became a full blown gyration. She was getting herself off on my face and I tried to help her by licking as much as possible until she screamed, "I'm cummin. Oh, yes! Auuugh!"

When Karla stopped twitching on my face, we all collapsed on the wet bed, exhausted from the weekend. After flipping the mattress over, the three of us slept naked with me in the middle, curled up and gently caressing each other as we fell into a deep satisfying slumber. The room smelled of used pussy once again. As I fell asleep with this beautiful swinging couple, I couldn't help but think how great the weekend had been!

Early the next morning, Karla had come around to my side of the bed and while shaking me, whispered until my eyes popped open, "Britt. Brittni! You want to take a shower with me? Let's go while we let lover boy sleep a little longer."

We giggled as we pranced into the bathroom together. When the hot water landed on us, we soaped each other up, nice and slowly, especially paying attention to our nipples. Karla stood behind me, her wet hair on my shoulders, softly kissing my neck, while lathering my breasts. We kissed and played for a long 30 minute shower.

When the water shut off, Karla handed me a towel and confessed, "Last night when we were having so much fun with you, I found myself getting really turned on watching you eat Pat's ass. That isn't really my thing but watching you enjoy it, stirred something inside me. Now that we are all cleaned up, I was wanting to see if you mind if I lick your cute little ass? I know we have really put you through a lot but I was hoping you wouldn't mind."

I grinned, "Of course I don't mind. Where do you want to do it?"

"Let's go into the living room. I'm going to get my wand vibrator and get myself off hard while I do it!" Karla exclaimed.

I went in on the couch and wondered how she wanted me when Karla appeared with vibe in hand, "I think I want you to turn around on your knees and hold onto the back of the couch."

I did as Karla asked when she put the vibe up against her clit, then slipped on a pair of panties to hold it in place. Using her thumbs, she carefully pulled my smooth ass cheeks apart. When she leaned in, her mouth went directly on my pussy first and her nose went into my asshole. Her tongue felt amazing but very quickly, the buzzing started inside her panties. As she pulled my cheeks slightly further apart, her tongue found my sphincter causing me to tremble.

When Karla mumbled, "Mmmm" with her tongue rimming my butt hole, I couldn't help myself but to reach down and diddle my own clit. Her warm breath and the fact she was working her way up to her own powerful orgasm was spiking my horniness. Just then, Karla clenched her body and mashed her face deeper between my cheeks while grunting in pleasure. I could tell she was cumming. Her orgasm caused me to have a small one of my own.

Karla popped up out of breath, "Whew, I needed that. That was a good one! By the way, you have a magnificent ass."

I giggled as Karla continued, "Let's get some coffee before sleepy head wakes up."

We heard Patrick's alarm go off and a few minutes later, he emerged from the bedroom. We didn't have much time before he had to get me back to the airport and Karla had to leave for work. We greeted him with a, "Good morning" while handing him a coffee. He walked over and gave each of us a deep kiss like we were both his wife.

"Thank you both for the most incredible weekend," said the smiling Patrick.

I laughed, "I was going to say that very thing to the both of you."

We all rushed around to get the day going. We loaded my bags into the car and it was time to say goodbye to Karla. Before she left, right there on the street in front of all the neighbors, I thanked her again with a long French kiss that lasted about two minutes while Pat's eyes and cock just about popped out.

After breaking our lip lock, I hugged her saying, "Thanks again for being such a great hostess and giving me the time of my life. You two are perfect for each other and I hope you never change."

I sat holding Patrick's hand as we drove to the airport. We both were relatively quiet, just lost in our thoughts as we drove. I think we were both reliving the entire crazy weekend in our heads. When we arrived at the airport parking lot, I was in the mood for one last episode of friskiness.

"Look over there. That would be perfect. I want you to find somewhere out of the way, like that, to park," I said with my devilish look.

Patrick drove until we found an, out of the way, corner of the lot. As the car's engine went silent, I turned to him and gave him a long deep kiss just as I had done to Karla. I told him to come over and get into the passenger seat. As my door opened and he came around, I took off my shorts, wearing only my top, panties and tennis shoes. When Patrick sat down, I climbed on top of him, straddling his lap. He was still fully clothed and I took his face into my hands while I kissed him deeply. Our tongues were wrestling each other and we were taking each other's breath away.

I could feel Patrick's cock, hard as a brick, pressed up against the crotch of his shorts and on my silk covered pussy lips. I couldn't stand it any longer and I undid those shorts and pulled them down around his ankles. I hopped back up on his lap, pulled my panties to the side, inserting his leaking manhood into my wet slit. Just moving my hips, I was grinding on his meat. I wanted to taste myself on it, so I climbed off and began to sloppily suck it until I had cleaned my juices from his shaft, leaving a wet, glistening tool ready for me again.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,155 Followers