A Canadian Cum Loving Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,155 Followers

Once again, I found myself on Patrick's lap, impaled on his dick, riding like a cowgirl with me holding his face and us looking into each other's eyes. As I bounced, I would give soft pecks on his lower lip. My tennis shoes provided the much needed traction to perform.

I squeezed his face tighter while I put all the those kegels to good use by clenching my tight, warm pussy around his shaft as I whispered, "Go head baby. Give me your cum. Blow it out the top of your cock straight up me! Give me one last present!"

While in the sitting position and with his shorts still bunched up around his ankles on the floorboard of the car, Patrick, arched his back before snorting, "Oh shit, there it is! Oh fuck, I'm cummin baby girl! Milk it all out of me! Ahh, yeeesss!"

Just feeling his cum shoot against my inner walls, caused me to shudder my own orgasm. When we both had finished, I stayed on his lap while we held each other enjoying that post fuck glow. I got off Patrick's spent cock, leaned over, turned the key, and rolled the passenger window down. While Patrick sat in the passenger seat trying to recover, I stepped over him and sat on the open window ledge with my head and body up out of the car. My panties had fallen back into place with my cum filled pussy already starting to leak.

I leaned to the side, peeked into the window and asked a confused Patrick, "What are you waiting for honey? I arrived this weekend giving you a gift and I'm going to give you a gift right before I leave. Bon Appetit!"

Patrick smiled as he now needed no further instruction. He shifted and positioned his body so he could pull my panties to the side with one hand, and dive into my gooey snatch with his face. My hair was blowing in the cool breeze, contrasting nicely with his warm tongue lapping my slit. Patrick was cleaning me up properly. He sucked and slurped all the oozing sperm from my puffy hole. Even though a few cars along with several people walked close by, I shut my eyes, enjoying every last lick like I had no care in the world. When he had cleaned his plate, I hunched down and slid back into the car. I put my shorts back on while Patrick pulled up, then zipped up. He grabbed my bags and we walked hand in hand into the airport. He walked me to security then we hugged and held each other again.

I looked at Patrick with a little twinkle in my eye, "You have given me the most memorable weekend of my life. You have opened my eyes to a whole new world and I don't think I'll ever be the same. I had so much fun. I want to thank you guys for everything and being there for me."

Patrick smiled, "We are honored to have been there for you. You are a special person and I hope this will be the beginning of an exciting new way of life for you. I also hope this won't be the last time we see you."

I gave him my devilish grin, "Oh, it won't."

With one last kiss, I turned and walked away while Patrick watched. I could still feel some of his slime oozing out of me. My phone rings as I'm walking and I see that it is my boyfriend Shane.

The conversation from only my end went like this, "Hi baby...yes I'm about to get on the plane now so I will see you in a couple of hours...uh huh, a lot of fun...they were so nice...they showed me such a good time and you wouldn't believe how creative they are...and anytime I needed help, Karla gave me a hand...OK...I will see you soon...OK...love you too."

I turned and Patrick was still standing there watching. I gave him a little four finger wave and wondered if he was thinking the same thing as me. It could have very well been the best weekend of my life!

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,155 Followers