A Carol's Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

Carol carefully jingled and gingerly walked to the front row, where she was summoned. The blue light of the room had shone down right between the first row and the screen. The hooded visitor pointed to a spot in front of him and Carol cautiously stood there. A moment later, the hooded visitor reached into his sweatpants and tugged out his enormous member.

Carol gazed on the blue glow that ran the nearly foot-length of what he produced. She felt like she had seen it before and her pussy certainly justified the sentiment. She took the cue of him wagging it to her, toward him, that it needed service.

She bent at her waist and dutifully picked it up in her hands. The heft was familiar though she had never met such a big dick before. And as Carol took her first pull on the tip, she could feel the sway, swing, and power of it. There was something ferocious about it, she felt that in the pulse of its veins on her fingers. It was as if the massive cock was angry and desired to punish Carol specifically.

Carol bobbed, slurped, and sucked obediently only to try stealing a glance at the cock's owner. However the hood was pulled down so far that only the bottom of his mouth could be seen. Carol could make out a faint goatee and muted grimace, she didn't dare try to see more. And in doing so, she did her penance for Jimmy.

After leaving Janine's place, Jimmy sought refuge in the hedonism of blue cinema. He tried to escape the stress of a partner who always placed him second. He resented the people that drove her to work and overlook him. Now, between his legs, jounced the mouth of his fiance's boss. Though they had never met, Jimmy felt the earnest forgiveness Carol attempted to pull from his dick.

Carol was lost in the rhythmic trance her mouth exercised. The thing that jolted her from the spell was a long lick up her pussy. The bells made their noise as the fat man from the back silently pulled up behind her. He had lifted up her elf skirt and feasted on her bountiful slit. Normally she would have shunned such a gesture, but Carol indulged, leaning her sweet snatch treat into his fat cheeks.

But alas, the fat man's present was short lived. Once he had whetted his tongue with her pussy's gift, Carol pulled off. Jimmy had clocked her loose hair into his hand and tugged at her head. The fat man dismissed himself and Jimmy pulled to gesture Carol turn around for him.

Carol skirt bells shuffled and she moved back. Jimmy pulled her hair gently downward and Carol obeyed bending her knees. Jimmy guided his giant dick between her legs and found were the fat man had left his wet mark. Carol buckled and braced as she felt the biggest dick she'd ever had enter her.

The thin young man watched the big chested stranger get used by his fellow movie goers. When he saw the fat man pull away, he tried to work up the courage to present himself. The sexy elf's face contorted in the blue light as she lowered herself on the hooded man's dick. He thought he heard her moan but couldn't differentiate between real life and the audio from the porn.

Carol gripped at her knees as she fathomed Jimmy's unfathomable cock. Her lips went from being pursed to opening, to closing, and widening with inch after inch. And at a crucial while her mouth was reacting, and her eyes were closed, she felt the plug of a long thin dick in her mouth. Her eyes opened in alarm to see the culprit but her hair had obstructed the view.

The thin man slipped into her mouth with quick tact. He was novice at this and it showed, by the way he grabbed her head and started pumping it. He felt the back of Carol's throat, the slight gags, not knowing his own length. When he finally tired, he let go and let her do the work. The saliva and spit she produced for him ran down Carol's chin and into her bell-studded top.

When he finally saw her face in the blue light, he recognized Carol. The big breasted MILF that had come to the store asking for help with wine. The stock boy saw the shape of her face, but truly recognized her cleavage. He didn't hesitate for a moment as he pulled her top down, unleashing Carol's huge board-room boobies. Instead now, they were his play-thing, his blue-theater boobies.

Carol felt the young man's hand fondle and squeeze her tits as she sucked blindly on him. Her tits felt the joy the hands were accepting. Carol wanted to see the pleasure for herself and when she squinted to see his blue-lit face, she recognized him. Though his grin was foreign to her, she instantly recognized the lust in his eyes.

Invigorated by the bouncing on Jimmy's monster cock, Carol let the young man's cock drop out of her mouth. She had found a new sense of selflessness and let it rest between her tits. She pushed them together, surrounding her soft flesh around his and squeezed as she joggled up and down. As she felt it get ultimately stiff, she knew he was near and rested the tip of his cock in her mouth, continuing to milk his dick with her engulfing tits.

The young man jerked and the feeling was unreal. Carol's mouth was coated in an instant and not a single drop was allowed to escape her lips. She felt a satisfaction in releasing him from his lust. The wetness had crept down her throat and could now be felt by Jimmy, as Carol's pussy almost wept in joy of her mouth's deeds. She felt Jimmy's big hands pull her cheeks apart and find an extra inch inside of her.

It was enough to set Jimmy off the eyes. He grabbed Carol by the waist and pulled her the final depth of his exploration inside her. The way his cock erupted ensured that there was not much further travel for his cum inside. By the way Carol slowly lifted herself up, off of him, he had deposited a full pay load.

The young man had left without them knowing. Jimmy was slow to tuck himself away again. Carol only stood facing away, her thigh twitching and the slight slip of cum running down her leg. The strange sensation alerted her to leave. She didn't look twice at Jimmy and pushed the curtain to exit the room.

She grabbed her belonging from the table and wobbled up the stairs. Only half way up did Carol realize her breasts were out and still jiggling, jingling with the bells of the elf bra top. Before she took down the corridor and to the general area, she made sure she was covered up.

When Tom finally saw her, he was surprised to see her in such a daze. "Hey!" He rushed over to Carol and leaned in. "Where have you been?" Tom surveyed her disheveled hair and caught himself on her sexy elf wear. "Have you been back there being a naughty elf by yourself?" He coyly whispered and smiled.

Carol gave a hesitant, then convincing smile. "Well what do you think?" She tussled the bells on her skirt to distract him.

"Call Santa and tell him I'll take coal this year." Tom grinned and reached under Carol's skirt, feeling her still wet, and sticky, pussy, in surprise. "Ooh, and for you too!"

They paid for the outfit and toys. Carol eyed the huge dildo Tom held as they approached the car. The cool air of Christmas morning swept between her legs, feeling extra cool on the ribbon of cum that trailed down her thigh.

Tom turned the key and set the heat to full blast. He blew into his closed hands to warm up. "Woo... what an adventure!" He bounced in his seat to generate his own heat. Carol lazed back in the passenger seat, still warm from her own adventure. She felt Tom's swift hand rub on her thigh. "Shoot! You're freezing!" He rubbed faster to warm her up.

"Oh I'll be fine." Carol assured him.

"Humbug!" Tom laughed. "Let's get back," He shift the car in reverse and looked back, "We're going to get some eggnog into you."

"You know what," Carol started, in an attempt to be transparent with her husband, "I've never had eggnog."

Tom dramatically pumped the brake. "You've never had eggnog?" His Christmas fanatic returned. Carol shook her head, withholding a laugh that she knew would encourage him.

"Well! It's just what you need right now." Tom completed reversing and put the car in drive. "It's warm... thick... sweet... ah..."

"Oh..." Carol glossed over in the description, remembering the feeling the young stock man left with her. "It sounds wonderful."

"Oh it is." Tom assured. "Mmhmm, creamy and filling. It'll fill you up something good." He reached over and rubbed up and down Carol's thigh again.

Carol felt his fingers inch near and around her inner thigh, sweeping along and streaking some of Jimmy's cum along her bare skin. Creamy and filling, that's how she would remember her first big black dick. She patted Tom's hand. "That sounds delightful."

A content silence fell between them as they drove back home. "You know I think you're finally getting into the Christmas spirit." Tom spoke honestly.

"You know... I think you're right." Carol felt the good, thick, Christmas cheer inside her. "I think I can get used to this." She rested her head in a joyful exhaustion, falling asleep with a genuine smile.

THE END

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers