All Comments on 'A Casual Hike'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it but....

why did "Bob" change to "Tom"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I thought it was just me!

I noticed the bob/Tom name change also. The story was great otherwise... wish I knew where she went for a hike so I could go meet a “helpful” park ranger

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
uh

lowkey racist and couldn’t finish it bc it wa so dry and boring but ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hilarious

Gave me a good laugh. I really enjoyed your style of writing. 4 rapes right after another was a bit much though, especially since they were different people. Still, an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
piece og garbage

your stories are too much alike. while this one had differences I felt it was a piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She wouldn't have survived...

As a female solo backpacker, there are so many problems with this story I don't know where to start. She only had one meal in 3 days & no water st all, took no safety precautions for grizzly and black bears with her food at night, and would have at the very least had bear spray available if she was "experienced". (Mountain lions aren't going to attack healthy adult humans... there have been only 15 fatalities in 50+ years)

Native Americans are not stupid enough to wear cotton clothing (like jeans) in the wilderness because if it gets wet it loses all insulating properties and takes forever to dry. And Rangers are not "like police officers" they ARE federal law enforcement officers and therefore outrank police officers in National Parks.

-------------------

All that said, someone asked where she was hiking. You might want to search for an old news story from Bozeman, Montana about a girl who went jogging in the forest and was captured by mountain men (father & son) who had the intention of forcing her to the son's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i liked it, straightforward and simple and primal.

GrimmloverGrimmloverover 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this story. Someone commented that this story was not factual in terms of solo backpacking. Well, no duh. If I had wanted to read about solo hiking, this isn't the website I'd go to. Good story!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 5 years ago
five

fucks in two days, one happy pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think she's going to stay a few more days.

Thanks for the story.

MrBondsMrBondsabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

Well written and very hot. I really enjoyed how this hot woman was humiliated and fucked like a dumb cunt by several men. Very arousing. Thanks!

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Reminds me

Of a super basic video game I played, with a character who casually gets fucked by random encounter while walking around outside.

Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Funny and sexy

I really love your light touch and humour. I wish my hikes were as eventful!

macrumpmacrumpalmost 2 years ago

The idea that rape is entertainment is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely love the story........Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

never liked rape..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous