A Casual Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wriggling and struggling and while I was doing this I could feel Bob pulling at my shorts and panties, taking them right off. I didn't know whether to grab hold of Mike so I didn't fall backwards or to thump him and try and fall backwards. I finished up grabbing him, holding on, and yelling at him to put me down.

He let go with one hand and I lurched a bit to that side, instinctively holding on tighter so I didn't fall. I waited for his other hand to let me go but it didn't. We just stood there.

"What are you doing?" I demanded. "Let me go."

"All in good time," he said, his other hand returning and clutching hold of my bottom again. "Up you come." For some reason he lifted me even higher.

"Do you want to be set down?" he asked.

I was confused. Of course I wanted to be put back down. And I wanted my clothes back on.

"Yes," I snapped.

His grip on me relaxed. He was still holding me against him but he wasn't taking my weight. I started slipping down. That's when it all became clear. When his hand had released me earlier it was so he could undo his own trousers. Now they'd dropped and he was letting me slide right down onto his erection.

I screamed and clutched his shoulders tighter, trying to stop myself sinking. It worked, but only for a few moments. My arms were weakening and I felt myself slipping again. Desperately I swung my legs up and around his waist, trying to hold myself higher.

He laughed. He just stood there laughing and I could feel his erection pressing against me. There was nothing I could do about it and we both knew it. Like it or not I was going to sink down onto his cock. He was not only raping me but he was making me do the work.

Oh, but I was furious. I could feel myself sinking down onto him, his cock slowly filling me. What made it worse was that he was laughing at me, pretending I couldn't keep my hands off him. I wanted my hands on him alright. Wrapped around his jugular. It only took a few more squeaks and squeals from me and I'd settled down on his cock, his shaft rearing up inside me.

I was giving him a killer stare and he was smiling at me as he went down onto his knees. His hands closed over my bottom again, holding me in place as he leaned forward, laying me on the ground. Once I was on the ground he started bouncing.

"Very sporting of you to reject a spanking in favour of this," he told me, driving in hard. I have to admit that I was pushing up to meet him every time his cock thundered into me, but that wasn't really by choice. It was just a lot easier to handle him if I cooperated like this.

"Sporting?" I seethed. "I didn't know I was being given a choice."

"Oh, sorry about that. I guess we should have made allowances, you being a blonde and all."

Condescending, insulting, swine. I hoped a tree he was cutting down squished him. That'd teach him a lesson.

I didn't bother to reply. It wasn't that I didn't want to. It's just that it's rather hard to make cutting remarks when your target has a big fat cock that's using you as its personal trampoline. You find your concentration and ability to think is just a little off when a cock comes charging into you at just the wrong moment.

I was breathing hard but I was pleased to note that so was he. He was working hard at what he was doing which is the way it should be. Ignoring the way things had started I had to admit that things were building up nicely.

When Mike started going in for the kill I was ready. More than ready, anticipating it. He gave one last hard thrust and I climaxed, quite happy to scream my head off. With a bit of luck they'd think I was screaming in outrage. (Which I should have been doing.)

Mike rose and started doing up his trousers. I was looking around to see where my shorts had gone.

"Now if you have no objections I'll be on my way," I said.

This comment was received with a laugh.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Mike asked.

Not that I knew of and so I told him.

"Perhaps I should have said someone," he said, jerking a thumb sidewards.

Looking in that direction I saw Bob standing there, minus trousers, plus a big fat erection. What is it with loggers? Did you need a cock as large as a log to qualify?

I waved my hands in a negation.

"Oh, no. No way. Once was once too often," I protested.

Those swine were certainly no gentlemen. They just laughed at me.

"On your hands and knees, sweetheart," Bob said firmly. "Don't worry. I'm so horny right now that you'll find this won't take long."

"If you don't do it at all it'll take even less time," I pointed out. "Have you ever studied the joys of self-gratification?"

Mike sniggered but Bob just looked confused. I sighed. And he considered me dumb.

Then he was settling down onto the ground next to me.

"Come on, roll over," he said. "If I have to roll you over I'll give that pretty bottom of yours a slap. My understanding is you didn't want it slapped."

Not having any real choice in the matter I rolled over, head down, bottom up, temper fully engaged. I didn't bother turning my head to look but I could hear him moving into position behind me. There was a tentative touch to my pussy and then holy hell.

He came charging in. Horny, he said. Santa's reindeer weren't that horny. He thrust home and then went at it like a mink in heat. Just move with me is what boys tend to say. Ha! To move in time to Tom's urgent enterprise I'd have had to start the day before. I never thought I'd be feeling grateful to Mike but if he hadn't warmed up my pussy I'd have been in real trouble with Tom's shenanigans. Forget Girls gone Wild. Tom had them beat hands down. I'd never experienced anything like this before.

To be honest I didn't even try to adjust to his movements and I don't think Tom even noticed. Someone really needs to have a talk with that boy. As it was he just went hell for leather and I had to take things as they came.

Still, like I said, Mike had helped me prepare for this and I found I could handle it with no real problems. It was plain to me that Tom wasn't going to last long. I only hoped that he'd last long enough to bring me to the point of another climax. It would be the least he could do.

Tom pounded away and I spent my time gasping for breath. I swear that man was going to have a heart attack the way he was carrying on. My excitement was rising quickly and I was quietly satisfied things would work out OK for me. If it killed Tom doing it that would also be OK for me.

I climaxed quite nicely, thank you. Tom? He petered out, going into a slump and wasn't able to recover and climax. I very carefully didn't laugh. Hopefully his failure would now prey on him and he'd have a floppy dick whenever he tried in the future.

I managed to get dressed and Mike escorted me back to the trail, not that I needed an escort. Still, it did allow me to get in a little dig.

"Tell Tom that I believe Viagra is helpful to older types who have a small problem," I told Mike, struggling to keep a straight face. That was doubly nasty as Tom was only about thirty by my reckoning.

Mike said he'd be sure to let Tom know. He spoke dryly enough but I could see the corners of his mouth twitching as he hid a smile.

I continued on my way. Maybe I walked a little funny for the next fifteen minutes but I saw no reason to linger.

I got a few pretty good shots on my way to my next designated camping spot. The occasional bloom, some birds (none rare), and some decent scenery. Nothing as good as that orchid, though. That one was a winner. I'd be spending the next day at my camping site. It was next to a small lake and I hoped to get pictures of animals coming down to the water.

I reached my spot and organised my little camp. I debated putting up my little tent and finally opted to do so. Although the weather had been pleasant that didn't mean I wouldn't get some rain.

As evening approached I had some dinner and started getting ready for bed. Seeing the tent was up I slipped into that and put on my nightwear. Basically that meant clean panties and an old ratty t-shirt. Not a shirt I'd wear in public but OK for sleeping in. I was just about to settle down when I heard a noise outside.

I was on the alert instantly. I grabbed my camera and slipped silently out of the tent, looking towards the lake to see what was there. Nothing. I sighed and looked around, still seeing nothing. I was about to return to the tent when there was a discreet cough.

Staring towards the woods I saw there was someone there, currently moving towards me. For a horrible moment I thought Running Wolf had followed me but then I realised he was wearing a hat. That tended to focus my eye a bit more closely and I could see he wore a uniform. It was a park ranger, which explained the discrete cough, him not wanting to alarm a park visitor.

"Evening Miss," he said, smiling at me. "Aaron's the name."

"Evening, Aaron" I said with a smile, waiting to see what he wanted. He was a big man and again I wondered how all the men I'd seen the last few days had seemed to be oversize. It's funny how things like that happen at times.

He was just doing a casual check-up, it turned out. I confirmed I'd booked in and that people knew where I was and when I was expected to return. I assured him I'd formally check out at the ranger station when I left so they didn't have to chase me up in case I was lost.

After his official duties we just chatted a little. He told me of a couple of hides that had been constructed that I could use the next day. He indicated surprise that I was alone but I just dismissed that, pointing out I enjoyed my own company.

After a bit of chit chat I made noises about how it was getting late. He caught on straight away and said he'd better get a move on.

He was a park ranger. That's the nearest thing you can have to a cop without having a cop, surely? When he said he'd get a move on I assumed he was leaving and going about his lawful business. I did not think that he was going to make a move on me and go about awful business.

He was standing a lot closer to me than I had suspected. I mean, you're talking to an officer you don't really check to see how close they are. You just politely talk to them. He was close enough to take hold of my ratty t-shirt and take it off me.

He was able to take my t-shirt off the easy way. It was old and worn and had a few places where there were holes in it. Strictly speaking it should have been thrown out five holes ago, but I was used to it. Aaron just grabbed the neckline in both hands and moved his hands apart. The t shirt simply shredded leaving him holding two separate halves and me naked except for some panties. Panties that suddenly seemed a lot scantier than when I put them on.

"What the hell?" I cried and he smiled at me.

"Don't worry. I know what you want. Lonely girl in the park and a handsome man's available. A little flirting in a see-through t-shirt and you let nature take its course."

"Are you crazy? I want nature to leave me alone. Just back off."

"Yes, yes, I know," he said, still smiling. "You have to put up a pretence of reluctance. I fully understand what you really want. Did you know rangers have to go to psychology courses to help us understand people? It gives us amazing insight as to what people want compared to what they say. Now if you don't mind. .?"

I most certainly did mind because he was pulling my panties down. I was swearing and trying to get loose but all I succeeded in doing was to lose my panties and sit down hard while he helped take them off. Before I could do anything else he was kneeling between my legs.

"Listen, you're making a mistake," I told him. "I don't want this."

"Uh-huh. If you say so. It's just a coincidence that you sat down and spread your legs as soon as your panties went down."

No, it was the result you could expect when a man whips your feet out from under you while he's stealing your panties. So help me I was going to bite someone the way things were going.

"Will you just stop this," I demanded.

"No. Don't worry. I know what you want even if you are too shy to admit it. I don't mind if you feel you have to protest. You go right ahead."

This idiot actually thought he was doing me a favour. What sort of moron thought like that? His hands closed over my breasts and started fondling them. This sort of moron, it seemed.

I tried to push his hands away from my breasts and he just ignored me. Well, not quite. One hand dropped to my pussy and he started rubbing my mound. I couldn't even close my legs because he was kneeling between them. He put some extra pressure against my chest, forcing me to lie down.

"You are really quite lovely," he told me. "There's no need to be embarrassed about your body. You'll find that it all comes quite naturally."

A mental midget, that's what he was. Unfortunately he was a big, husky, mental midget who was going to do me a favour by fucking me rigid and there was nothing I could do to stop him. Braining him with a rock might work but I wouldn't count on it. I might not be able to find his midget brain. I could do nothing but lay back and fume.

He petted me. He played with my breasts and my pussy and kissed them and fondled them. He paid me a stream of compliments about what a great body I had and how marvellously I responded to his touch. I have to admit he had a delicate touch and seemed to be able to get me to react to what he was doing. Altogether he was a superb lover. The only catch was I didn't want him. I was getting him anyway.

He was all gentle consideration when he finally started fucking me. He actually talked me through what he was doing as if I was some poor ignorant virgin, one being given a timely rescue from a lifetime of celibacy. His cock came sliding into me and I think he was genuinely surprised that I wasn't a virgin. Not that that slowed down his compliments and instructions.

I wanted to tell him to just get on with it. I'll bet that if I had he'd have taken it as confirmation that I'd been dying for him to do this and been slightly shocked that I was admitting it.

All I could do was go along with him. Talk about obtuse. He'd decided and nothing was going to change his mind because he'd made the decision and there was no way he could be wrong. Fortunately he did make up for it by really knowing what to do with his cock.

He started slowly and once he was satisfied I was with him he increased his speed. Then he slowed down. Then faster. Faster again and then slower. My excitement ebbed and flowed. Every time it started increasing he built it up a little higher than it had been before. When he slowed he made sure not to let me lose too much of the excitement I had, just easing off a little to keep me going. Then he'd pick it up yet again.

He was slowly but surely sending me insane. I was reduced to clinging to him, letting him do what he would. I didn't even try to keep track of how long he was taking, being lost in a golden haze of feeling.

That man quietly and competently took me through a climax, kept on going, building me up again, and then made me climax again before letting rip himself.

"Right," he said afterwards. "I'm sure you'll sleep, better for that little bit of exercise. I have to be getting on with my patrol."

I didn't say anything, just waiting for him to leave. Just as I thought he was going he stopped and turned back to me.

"I'm not at work tomorrow so I won't be able to check up on you. Would you like me to mention to another ranger that you need to be checked up on?"

Was he kidding? I could see him telling another ranger, "Listen, the woman up at the lake needs a good fuck. Could you stop by and give her one?"

"No," I said quickly. "I can't guarantee how long I'll be here tomorrow. I may have to leave early."

He nodded and faded into the woods, going about his rounds. What I'd like to know was why he wasn't off chasing Running Wolf or looking for loggers?

I was going to bed. Tomorrow I'd see what wildlife I could capture. Monday I'd be heading homeward. I'd probably have to run the whole length of the trail to avoid loggers and wild Indians, but I'd do it.

It's amazing the people you meet on a casual hike.

12