All Comments on 'A Certain Smile Ch. 02'

by KD1959

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
GIRL ON GIRL EXPERIENCES

Beginning at fifteen I have know and slept with both Bi and Lesbian females. I choose this sword because at fifteen neither sex is an emotionally functioning woman or man.

The Lesbian girls would sleep next to me and even enjoy being held as we slept together. Apparently peaceful rest occasionally requires another person be present for the comfort of security to allow deep sleep. These babes had no interest in M/F sexual interactions, but remain friends even fifty years later.

I am currently spend a few hours every week with a married woman of fifty-eight. She came into my play time friends with benefits circle via a Craig's List response to my advertisement. She has said she enjoys both men and women in bed. Her desire spiked following hormone replacement therapy. She loved going down on my girlfriend and always has a reason for avoiding getting fucked. I have gone down on her. My girlfriend provides for me.

Women looking for women, in my opinion, have a use for men and it is rare for a married Bi-sexual woman to have sex with a man other than her husband if said husband is not there with her.

More plausible is the story line in which a married Bi-woman responds to a Lesbian and as the Lesbian becomes more and more "male possessive," of her the married babe pulls away and is harassed by her fling lover.

Another would be the aptly named Lipstick lesbian who wants companionship and even sex from another woman but is loathe to return any favor beyond a bit of French kissing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous