All Comments on 'A Chance at a New Life'

by RalphyNJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Niceguy696969Niceguy696969over 7 years ago
Great story

Long read but extremely well written. Well worth the read, hope it's actually a true story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Romantic + Erotic

Nicely written with lovable characters. Thanks for bringing the detective force and the healthcare institutions into the 21st century.

It was a nice touch to see the fellow detectives not repulsed by their colleague's sexual orientation, and instead protective of him.

Write more. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

What a beautiful story. You have captured their growing love, and I have followed it so carefully step by step. It was interesting to read of their love as it grew slowly, and blossomed into the beautiful love it is. Their lovemaking is precious. I only imagine that Scott has a bit of hair on that sexy and masculine chest!

jacksjoojacksjooover 7 years ago
Really Nice Story

This was a really enjoyable story, light on sex, but heavy on character, caring and intimacy, a refreshing change. It was so well written that it flowed and satisfied beautifully. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A true romance

A really nice story and very well written. Alex is always a sympathetic character who works as an escort only to help his deserted mother who then abandons him. He responds to Scott's affection and gently falls in love with him. And Scott becomes equally attracted to him. And it is this gradual falling in love which makes this story so appealing. If this is based on real life then there is little doubt that this is one love that will survive unto the grave....and beyond.

Great to see you writing again. I hope this is the first of many more offerings. And I think it is the plot and charactorisation which makes this story what it is, the sex scenes come out of the narrative rather than being an end in themselves. And that's what happens in the real world.

Thanks again

lindierlindieralmost 6 years ago
A really enjoyable love story

The mark of a great story is the plot. And that is very apparent here. The storyline of two very different men meeting in adverse circumstances and falling in love is beautifully portrayed by a very talented author.

Yes there is sexual activity but not so much as to dominate the story. And the kissing and the words of endearment show the true emotions just as well as a detailed description of the sex would. And furthermore this is a story which justifies reading and rereading. And that is not something which can be said about many of the stories posted here.

You have a great gift. It would be great if you could post more stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow...

I loved the story building so much, and how accurate topics were included in the story. I really hope you keep writing!

RalphyNJRalphyNJover 2 years agoAuthor

To the readers who expressed an interest in reading more of my stories: Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the delay in my response but this is the first chance I’ve had in a long time to respond to my readers.

If you click (or double-click, depending on your computer’s settings) on an author’s name, you will find a list of the author’s posted stories.

RalphyNJ

Twink1o1Twink1o1about 2 years ago

Loved loved loved the story 💕💕💕💕💕💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous