A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly felt a finger exploring my ring as I bobbed up and down; then heard Damien's voice ask "Is there room for one more in there?"

"There sure is dude, be my guest" replied Gary throwing me a wink as he did so.

"Brace yourself Luke, I'm coming in!" Damien chuckled.

Sure enough I felt his cockhead pushing against my ring and Gary's cock, doing my best to relax I breathed deeply and with that he slipped all the way inside me. Jeez! I felt stuffed and at the same time stretched to the max as the two cocks thrust in and out of me jostling for position. Before long Damien grunted and shot his last load of the afternoon up me before pulling out as his legs began to cramp. Stepping away from us Lawrence quickly took his place but instead of doing the same thing he knelt down and explored my hole with his fingers. Slowly and carefully in time to the fucking he introduced one finger after another until his whole hand had been pushed up inside me, my hole must have been very stretched for there was little resistance from it even when it got to the widest part. He then took hold of Gary's cock and wanked him off inside me! I loved every moment of it, the sensations I got from it was mind blowing and I came spontaneously without touching myself. Several minutes later Gary came coating both my insides and Lawrence's hand with his jism which he then used to lubricate his own cock as he wanked himself off – awesome I thought to myself.

This was the last activity my hole could cope with for one day because as I climbed off Gary it was dribbling spunk and liquid Crisco all down my legs, it simply didn't have the energy to close up again for several minutes! I felt like such a slut, but a happy one as I sat down next to Gary and the twins on the grass watching the sun go down over the sea. Finally the inevitable couldn't be put off any longer; it was time to head back down to the beach and Jack's house.

Making our way carefully down the steep path we (Gary and I) held hands preventing each other from slipping and embarrassing ourselves. Damien called us old fogies and chased Lawrence onto the beach where they wrestled playfully until we caught up with them. As we rounded the headland Jack was just waving off Mick and Steve, we waved enthusiastically calling out that it had been great to meet them and hoped to do so again soon. They both waved back and gave us the thumbs up gesture indicating that they agreed with us.

Once inside, Jack showed us to his bathroom where we were able to have a hot shower and were reunited with our clothes again. Having spent so many hours naked it felt strange being dressed and only served as a reminder that reality was looming just round the corner in the shape of work in the morning. We stopped for a while over a coffee and round of sandwiches before we sadly bid Jack farewell having thanked him for such a wonderful afternoon and evening. He gave us all big hugs and said that he hoped we would come along to his next open house party. To a man we said that we would be honoured to do so and then climbed into the twins Galaxy and drove back the way we had come.

All the way back to St. Ives I held Gary's hand reflecting on this weekend's events and wondering what the future held for the two of us.

EPILOGUE

Twelve months later.....

As I stand next to Gary in the registry office waiting to sign the Civil Partnership register I look out over the sea of faces in front of me. I discreetly pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming, Mel catches the movement and smiles encouragement at me. Everybody who is important in my life is sitting in this room right now. In the front row is my sister and her three children, next to her are my mum and dad (much to my relief and surprise), then Gary's parents who seem to be comparing notes with mine along with his older brother, Alan.

Behind them looking very much in love are Lawrence and Zaki, they have been living together for the last six months ever since Zaki's company opened a new franchise in Taunton and he was made sales director there. Neither have told their parents that they are in love with a guy but I guess it will happen soon enough, perhaps they are waiting to send out their own wedding invitations before doing so. Rashid and his boss, Vince (Jack's friend) are sitting next to them, from what I gather Rashid is Vince's bit on the side. Vince is married and likes to discreetly play away from home with other men and has no intention of leaving his wife which suits Rashid down to the ground. Next to them are Steve, Mick and Jack looking very smart in their suits, who would have known what they get up to away from the public's prying eyes?

Then the remaining rows are filled with more distant friends and family, including Clive who I couldn't resist inviting simply to rub his nose in it to show him what he was missing! The gossip grapevine has informed me that the guy Clive left me for has since moved on himself, I guess they call that karma. Oh and no, I never did make contact with him about his little project, my life has moved on and for the better.

The only thing missing from this perfect setting is Reunion, the yacht Gary finished refurbishing earlier this year. She now awaits us in her berth ready and fully equipped to take us away on our two week honeymoon along the Southern Irish coastline.

I very much hope you have enjoyed my story and I would welcome any feedback. Please email me.

Thanks.

1...5678910