A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit the whole situation was one massive turn on and my cock was standing to attention as a result. Never in a million years did I ever expect to be sitting on a sun bed by an open air swimming pool fisting a cute twenty two year old whom I have never seen in my life, on top of which his twin brother and my new boyfriend were only feet away! Looking up at me Lawrence said he was going to stand up but wanted me to keep my fist in him so we began a careful manoeuvre resulting in him standing facing me with legs spread, my hand still fully inserted inside and his erection facing me conveniently close to my mouth. I felt his hands make contact with the back of my head pulling me towards him, taking the hint I proceeded to give him a loving blow job whilst at the same time slowly pistoning my fist in and out.

Having grown bored of their horsing around Damien and Gary sauntered over to where we were, perhaps our actions by now had also gained their attention.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" said two voices in unison so close behind me it made me jump and startled Lawrence out of his reverie.

We both looked round in the direction of the voices, there stood Damien and Gary grinning broadly shaking their heads in mock consternation.

"We leave you two alone for five minutes and look what happens!" Gary chortled as he pushed my head back in the direction of Lawrence's waiting cock.

"I for one am shocked." Damien declared. "I get reprimanded for handling the merchandise while you brother are sitting on his hand like a puppet within two shakes of a lamb's tail! Gary, what do you think we should do to rectify this situation?"

For a minute or two they whispered into each other's ears before evidently agreeing to a plan of action judging by the smirks on their faces. Before either of us could respond Damien had taken hold of my shoulders, turned me through ninety degrees and pushed me backwards until I was laying flat on the sun bed. As a result my hand slid out of Lawrence much to his disgruntlement, he took a step backwards went to say something but thought better of it and waited to see what was unfolding for me. No sooner was I flat on my back then I felt a pair of hands grab my ankles and lift them upwards and back until they were touching my shoulders, I looked up straight into the twinkling eyes of Gary who blew me a kiss before telling Damien to take hold of my ankles while he prepared me for some action. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lawrence sit down on the sun bed next to me stroking his cock absentmindedly to maintain his erection. My attention was abruptly drawn to my exposed anus as I felt cool sun lotion drizzled down between my cheeks and then a finger pushing some inside and all around the ring.

Looking down between my legs I watched Gary with one hand aim his cockhead at my waiting hole, I took some deep breaths and tried to relax as much as possible knowing how big he was. I felt that familiar pressure on my hole to expand as he tried to gain entry, abruptly he was in and my hole gripped his shaft tightly before it relaxed and allowed him to slide further in. Leaning forward he kissed forcefully and thrust the rest of his cock fully inside, I cried out in reaction but the noise was swallowed up by his lustful growling and the cries of encouragement from the twins. He was like an animal, no gentleness at all! His only concession was that he gave me a moment to adjust to the impalement before fucking my brains out like there was no tomorrow. It must have been the whole situation thing because I just loved it and couldn't get enough of the spine jarring pounding. On and on he thrust in and out of me, sometimes he pulled out completely leaving my hole gaping before slamming back inside again. My head rolled from side to side in ecstasy until with a loud cry he shuddered several times before collapsing on top of me as he shot jet after jet of jism deep inside my rectum.

I felt lost as he pulled out of me and stood up straight, panting to get his breath back but if I had thought my ordeal was over I was sorely mistaken. Damien's hand never released their grip on my ankles; before I knew it Lawrence had taken Gary's place on the sun bed and slid his cock gently into me in one smooth push. Whether it was because he was more modestly endowed or my hole had been warmed up by Gary but this time I was able to enjoy the fucking from beginning to end without having to concentrate on relaxing. Where Gary had been an animal Lawrence was a considerate gentleman and took his time to pleasure me as well as himself. My nipples were tweaked, my cock stroked and all my internal sensitive spots hit with every thrust and withdrawal. I could feel my orgasm building and gaining momentum, just when I thought I was about to explode Lawrence took hold of my balls pulling them hard and at the same time firmly squeezed my cockhead preventing me from cumming.

"Oh no you don't! If you cum now you won't enjoy the rest of the ride." He said in an assertive tone.

When he sure I had calmed down he continued fucking me. With only a sigh as a giveaway he ground to a shuddering halt, shooting his jism up into me where it mixed with Gary's already there. He remained stationery catching his breath; I took the opportunity to study his features more closely. His dishevelled ash blonde hair stood up damp and spiky from the swimming, I could see from the hair cut that normally it would lay flat on top (being some two to three inches long) but at the sides it was close cropped verging on shaved around the ears and the neck line. It was almost retro in look, harking back to the late eighties, early nineties. His eyes were a pale grey, which I imagine could be very cold if he wasn't happy with you, and they were framed by the purest white eyebrows and eye lashes. His face was masculine, slightly foxy in appearance, despite myself I found him attractive but nowhere near as handsome as Gary – in my eyes at least.

My train of thought was broken when I felt my ankles being released at the same time as Lawrence pulled his now flaccid cock out of me and clambered off the sun bed. I laid there stretching out muscles cramped from the position I had been held in for so long. As I was doing this I noticed that Gary was now lying face up on the adjacent sun bed stroking his man hood to rigidness watching me as he did so. When it was rock solid he beckoned me over and indicated that I was to climb on board. The slut in me had long since been woken so with a happy smile on my face I eagerly swapped my sun bed for his and positioned myself directly over his cock. Having been fucked twice already and ready lubed with all that cum inside I impaled myself with ease, within a blink of an eye my bum was resting comfortably on his pelvis and I was savouring the fullness his cock provided. He placed his hands on either side of my waist to steady me before be started to fuck me from beneath, slowly to start off with then increasingly fast. I leant forward and put my hands either of his shoulders to brace myself against his vigorous thrusting, glancing up at me he mouthed "are you okay" at me. All I could do was nod like a madman as I continued on with my impression of a rodeo cowboy!

I felt a tap on my shoulder, looking over my shoulder I saw Damien stroking his cock into life. Before I had a chance to reply Gary called out saying that there was plenty of room inside for one more, bloody cheek! I thought to myself, but what the heck, go with the flow I might even enjoy it, I had everything else so far. Gary pulled me down towards him but in such a way that his cock was still firmly buried in my arse, at the same time he spread his legs as well as mine. I felt Damien feel round Gary's cock and then he tested the tightness of my anal ring, clearly happy with what he found I heard him squirt some sun lotion on his cock before pushing his cockhead in between us. It took a couple of attempts and a lot of giggling before he successfully pushed his cock up into my rectum joining the much larger one already in there. It was a strange sensation feeling the two cocks independently sliding around as if jostling for best position, after a little while the two guys got their act together and their thrusts were in sync. I know I've already said it but I really must be a slut because I was in heaven being physically squashed between the two while my anus was being stretched to breaking point. I wasn't sure it would ever close up properly again after this afternoon! Eventually both guys came inside me, so much so that even I could feel it leaking out and sliding down between my cheeks. Damien was the first to exit, stepping to one side he play punched Lawrence on the arm before gracefully diving into the swimming pool followed by Damien moments later. Gary continued to hold me even after his cock had grown soft and slid out of me.

Kissing me tenderly on the lips he asked "Luke, are you really okay with all that's gone on here this afternoon? I know these two can be a handful but they are up for anything and would never do you any harm."

"Yes I am fine, honestly. Granted it wasn't quite what I was expecting, in fact it couldn't have turned out better, I've had an amazing time. My only concern is that you might think I prefer having sex with them than I do with you which couldn't be further from the truth." I replied.

"Well I was a just a little bit jealous when I spotted you fisting Lawrence, but I had no right to be as I've already agreed with you that monogamy is not compulsory especially when we are both present. My jealousy disappeared when we had sex together and it was clear you were enjoying it with me too." He responded before kissing me again.

We lay entwined for nearly an hour basking in the warm summer sun revelling in the stillness and each other's proximity. At some point we must have drifted off to sleep because the next thing I knew was Damien shaking us gently by the shoulders telling us that he and Lawrence had prepared an impromptu barbeque if we would like to stay for the evening. By now the shadows had fallen across the pool side and I could feel the temperature dropping, getting up rather stiffly Gary and I made our way over to the discreetly concealed outdoor shower and dancing under the cold water washed off the sun lotion and the sexual residues. Someone had thoughtfully left a bottle of shower gel for our use; it was just a shame that hot water couldn't have been installed!

Half an hour later the four of us, fully clothed now, were sitting in a semi circle around a gently smoking barbeque waiting for the pork ribs and lamb chops to finish cooking with cans of beer in our hands. We had moved onto the back lawn where the sun was still shining and I could just see the Reunion partially hidden by the rhododendrons alongside the jetty. Lawrence caught my glance at the yacht and asked

"Have you been on Gary's yacht yet? He's done a sterling job with the old girl. Mum and dad let her go to ruin but he's made her good as new now. She goes like a dream, you know."

"Yes I know" I smiled in reply "I have been introduced to her, only last weekend we went out for a little sail up the coast. I must admit I was very impressed both by her and the skipper" at which point I toasted my can in Gary's direction.

Damien looked from me to Gary and back to me again. "So exactly how do you two know each other? You seem to be like old friends, yet before today I've never seen or heard of you Luke?"

"It's a long story." I replied trying to be mysterious.

"We've got all evening, you can't get out of it that easily!" he retorted.

"Okay okay" I said in mock surrender raising my hands in the air at the same time. "Gary and I are actually old school friends. We grew up and went to the same school in Reading. We drifted apart when we went to university, our lives on different paths, then last weekend by sheer fluke we happened to bump into one another. The rest as they say is history."

Gary added "I had always fancied Luke at school but never got the chance to do anything about it at the time. However when we met again, it was as if all the intervening years had never happened and my feelings for him are just as strong, if not stronger now. The one thing we are certain of is that we are not going to drift apart again, isn't that so Luke?"

"Sure is." I agreed whole heartedly.

"Right so there's this intervening gap, what brought you down to this neck of the woods?" Lawrence asked clearly intrigued by our little tale.

Taking a deep breath I continued "Having completed my A-Levels at school I went to Brighton University to do a degree in Chemistry & Biological Sciences. I spent three years doing that course and then did another further year studying Pharmaceuticals. By the end of four years I was fully qualified for a career in pharmacology but I was up to my neck in debt."

I glanced over at Gary before carrying on "One day I saw an advert asking for fit young men for private photographic work, good rates of pay offered. No prizes for guessing that it would involve taking my clothes off but having gone along for an audition it was purely glossy magazine soft porn stuff for the gay press and an occasional girly mag. It was easy money and paid well which when combined with a couple of part time jobs helped me repay my student loan quickly. It was during one of these shoots that I met Clive Modina, a charismatic photographer who quickly became the centre of my universe both professionally and relationship wise. Within a year I had moved from Brighton to Truro where he lived and I started working at the Royal Cornwall Hospital as a Pharmacist. For the next few years life was ideal, a job I loved and a man I adored. I let him use me as a subject model for his developing interest in painting and everything was going well until he opened his "Modina Studio" down by the harbour in St. Ives. Slowly he changed becoming more distant and working in the studio all the time, I accepted the situation not knowing any better until one day a friend let it slip that he had seen Clive outside his studio chatting very cosily to a young guy and it was apparent that they were more than good friends. Naturally I refused to believe that it was more than my friend overreacting, but the doubts kept gnawing at me each time Clive was late back from work. One day I asked him if he was having an affair, he admitted to it quite readily and even seemed relieved that it was out in the open. Two days later he had moved his belongings out and I began the legal proceedings to get the flat into my sole possession. I have been single ever since spending my time between my job, doing some voluntary work with the Truro gay scene and supporting my sister Mel whose husband walked out on her not long after Clive and I split up. That folks is my tale, anyone have any questions?" I said trying to make light of it and rather glad my monologue was now over.

Lawrence sat there thoughtfully for a minute before his face lit up and exclaimed "Duh! Of course! Now I know where I recognise you from, it's Modina Studios. Why didn't I realise sooner? My friend Sarah works there as the receptionist come seller of Clive's work and there's a life size portrait of you in the entrance hall. Personally I think it's very good regardless of the man who painted it."

He smiled apologetically at me for praising the painter in case I took offence given my story.

I shrugged it off and said "Its ancient history now. I have put it behind me and moved on as they say. Right then, are those chops cooked yet? I'm starving."

This effectively closed the subject on my life and we spent the next half an hour tucking into the chops along with rolls and salad – oh and more than a can or two of beer!

Feeling pleasantly full I wiped my mouth on a spare napkin before announcing "Well you guys have heard all about me and my past, now it's your turn to spill the beans. Who's going to go first?"

Damien spoke up "Okay, fair enough, I'll go first. Let me see, where shall I begin? Mmm perhaps when we moved here would be a good place to start. We moved in here about eleven years ago just as we were due to start senior school. For the first couple of years it was like a building site as mum and dad renovated the inside of the house and converted the walled garden into the pool area. From an early age we showed potential as being good swimmers and dad being very competitive himself was determined to turn us into world class swimmers at the very least. Most of my teenage years seem to have been spent in the pool churning up length after length honing my skills and stamina. Although I enjoy swimming it's never been my burning ambition to compete so dad was very disappointed in me when having qualified at fifteen to represent my school in the county competitions I announced that I was more interested in pursuing an academic path. For the next couple of years it was a battle of wills but I won in the long run and headed off to Southampton University to undertake a degree in Business Studies. The irony is that for years as a teenager dad and I were at logger heads, but having finished the degree and moved back home, we get on brilliantly and are closer than ever. I now even work with him as part of the family business. There is only one subject which never gets broached and that is my sex life, they hint and hint about finding me the right girl and having grand kids but I don't bite telling them that there's plenty of time and I'm too young to worry about that sort of thing just yet. To be honest I haven't met the right girl or boy that I want to settle down with but I'm always open to suggestions...." he trailed off giving me a sly wink.

"Oi you, hands off he's mine!" Gary growled "I've warned you already about poaching on my territory."

Damien held up his hands laughing but still couldn't resist throwing me a come to bed look, which I did my best to ignore.

Lawrence, ever the gentleman, intervened by saying "I'm next I guess. I won't repeat what Damien's already told you, our paths diverged when he went off to university. I too did my A-Levels but I wasn't academic enough to do a degree nor anywhere a good enough swimmer like Damien to compete locally or nationally. Instead I remained in St. Ives and studied to become a life guard and then a personal fitness instructor at the leisure centre. Recently I have been seeking advice from both dad and Damien about setting up my own fitness company, I have ambitions, and it's just gaining the confidence to take that first step which is the hard bit."

"Yeah I know what you mean" I replied "it's a mountain to climb at first but it does get easier especially as you gain more experience and therefore more confidence. Can I ask a question?"

"Sure, ask away." He nodded encouragingly.

"I understand that Gary rents an apartment from your mum and dad but I get the impression that you two know him in another sense other than just being the lodger, if you'll excuse the expression. I'm curious to know what the connection is."

"Oh, that's easy." Lawrence replied. "We are all members of the 'Newquay & St. Ives Surfing Club' but we didn't actually become friends until after he moved into the apartment, only then did we realise that we had a connection. Having something in common helped us become friends initially and gave me the courage to increase my social network of friends and contacts. Gary has been very supportive towards both of us and I for one class him now as being one of my best friends".

"Awe thanks mate, I'm touched." Gary chipped in.

"Cool, now being totally nosey and you can tell me to mind my own business if you want but how on earth were you able to take my fist so easily?" I asked as the others chuckled in reaction to my question.

1...34567...10