A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please." His response was the same as mine.

I stood up and held out my hand to him and led him to my boudoir. Last night was all about sex, great sex, making passionate love until we dropped from exhaustion, but tonight was about recovery, my pussy massaged his cock with its warm juices while his cock massaged the inside of my pussy with a firm but gentle stroke, until we both came, and then we went to sleep in each other's arms.

I had just enough time when I woke up to shove him out the door before dashing to the shower and hitting the make-up to repair the ravages of the weekend and scamper to my car for the drive to the station to catch a train to work. "Where have you been and why don't you answer your phone" Jennifer and Nadia said as one as I walked into the office.

"I didn't answer the phone because I didn't want to discuss my weekend in front of him, and yes, I spent Saturday night and all of Sunday with him. Last night was in my bed because we made a mess of his."

"No! I don't believe it, shy little Renee shagging the biggest hunk on Earth! Tell us all of the gory details, how many times did you come? Is he as good as the rumours say that he is, come on girl, spill."

"Yes he is as good, no he's better than good, he is perfect, his cock is perfect, perfectly long and perfectly thick, god I can hardly walk, and as for how many times did I come? I ran out of fingers, and that was in the first hour."

"No, I'm so jealous. Are you going to see him again?"

In an example of great timing, there was a tap on the door and Julie, the Receptionist handed me a bunch of a dozen red roses. "These just came for you, delivered in person by Chance Martin." She sighed as she left.

"I guess that answers the question." I read the card and a smile came over my face; "To my perfect woman, to remind you of me until we meet again. C XXXXX. Ps: I will pick you up at 6:00." I put the card in my pocket.

"What does it say?" Nadia asked.

"Nothing exciting, just that he thinks I'm perfect and he's picking me up at 6:00."

"No way!" They both shouted

"What's all the excitement?" Bryce, our boss asked as he came into the office.

"Nothing." I said quietly.

"Nothing bullshit. This woman has just spent the whole weekend with the biggest hunk in the Universe and she says that it's nothing. She's been with Chance Martin."

"I know, it's all over the papers this morning, there's a photo of the two of them somewhere on Saturday night and the caption is saying that Chance Martin has fallen hard for an unknown beauty. You won't be unknown for long, we're already having to cope with tabloid hacks trying to out-scoop each other and speak to you. It won't happen in this office, and might I remind you, fame or no fame, there's work to be done."

I didn't take long for me to realise that fame and I didn't go together. Having to send out for lunch is one thing, but being mobbed as I left work was another thing entirely, they even followed me onto the train and some of them started interviewing other passengers to see if they could get some gossip on me. It escaped them totally that I don't normally catch the train home, and only did it tonight in the hope of getting rid of them.

As I walked from the station a man approached me and handed me a note. It was from Chance telling me to go with the man and he would take me to where we were to meet for dinner. "I'm Dwayne and I'm Mr Martin's driver and minder. Don't worry miss, you caught them on the hop catching the train and, because they don't know where you live, they weren't able to call the cavalry to meet you at the station, so unless they can catch a cab in a hurry we've given them the slip. Don't worry miss, I'm used to running interference for Mr Martin."

It should have been an enjoyable evening, the beginning looked promising, the meal was great, Chance was his attentive best, the drive home to my place was great, both of us sitting in the back of the car kissing and cuddling and working out if it was possible for him to stay over, when Dwayne interrupted us. "Sorry to disturb you Mr Martin, but we have a problem."

"What is it Dwayne?" We sat up and could see the street outside my place was jammed with paparazzi waiting for me, for us to get home.

"How could they have found out my address?" I asked both but neither in particular.

Neither answered.

"What do I do Mr Martin?" Dwayne asked.

"Drive straight past and see if they follow, if they do lose them, if they don't we'll look for a nice discreet hotel where Renee can spend the night. If I don't go home they'll come looking for me and that'll mean checking out hotels, and you can be sure that there are some of them camped outside my building waiting to see if I bring Renee home with me. For the time being we'll play it safe."

"Yes sir." He drove past my house to a barrage of flash-lights and photographers yelling for us to stop. We kept going and a scramble of cars, all jostling for the front spot, came after us.

Dwayne had obviously done this before going by the ease that he lost the rabble, and we were soon returning to my place via a circuitous route. We thought that we were home free until our car pulled up out front, as Chance and I got out of the car we were blinded by a flashgun. "Chance, can we have a word?"

"Leave us in peace."

"How long have you and Renee been going together?" He asked as he followed us to the entrance to my apartment building.

"No comment."

"Renee, what does it feel like to be the centre of attention?"

I took my cue from Chance. "No comment."

"Are you going back to the States with him when he starts shooting on his new film?"

"No comment."

"Chance, there's a rumour going around that you've asked the Producers to find a role for Renee in your new film, is there any truth to this rumour?"

"No comment. Now I am escorting Renee up to her apartment, and then I'm coming back down and getting in my car and driving home. I hope that you will give us a little privacy to say goodnight to each other." He opened the door and ushered me into the foyer. We were not followed.

"What was that about you wanting me in your film? I hope you know that I've never acted in my life, I even tried unsuccessfully for a role in a school play, I was that bad that I didn't even get to play a tree."

"He was just fishing for me to make a comment, this is the first that I've heard of this. You did well down there, I'm proud of you, you're not only beautiful, but smart. Now I'd better kiss and run, if I'm more than thirty seconds it'll be all over the media that we are lovers and I spent the night with you."

"We are lovers, or had you forgotten that bit of news." He looked at me sharply. "Alright, kiss me and I'll go inside and crawl into my lonely bed." I turned my face up to him and we kissed. It lasted longer than thirty seconds, much longer, until I was in danger of dragging him inside and damn the consequences. With a great deal of effort we resisted the urge, and he left after promising to meet me tomorrow.

The next morning I had to run the gauntlet to the cab I'd ordered because I'd left my car at the station yesterday, and then they followed me onto the train. Talk about a circus, from the commotion that they caused you'd have thought that I was some sort of celebrity instead of a lowly little office girl. Damn them, I wasn't going to let them intimidate me, I wasn't going to let anyone intimidate me ever again. I walked from the train with a new found confidence and they followed me to my work. I stopped outside the door and faced them. "I am going inside to work, I am just an ordinary office worker, pretty boring really, now I do not want you to follow me inside, and I do not want you to hang around out here on the off-chance that I'll come out. Once inside I will not be coming out until after five this evening, so go off and pester someone else."

"Renee, did you spend the night with Chance?"

"No comment."

"When will you be seeing him again?"

"No comment."

"What about your role in his new film, have you signed a contract yet?"

"No comment. That is the response that you'll be getting to any question that you ask, interpret it how you will, I have no control over what you write, now, please, I have work to do." I turned and went inside.

"Did you, you know?" Jennifer asked as I put my bag into the bottom drawer of my desk.

"No comment."

"No fair Renee, we're your friends and we want to know the goss before anyone else, so give."

"No comment." I said with a smile on my face that I knew they would interpret as I did.

"So when are you resigning to become a famous movie star?"

"No comment." I said with the same smile.

Just then Bryce came in. "Renee, will I have to advertise your position anytime soon?"

"No. Any rumours that you hear about me flitting off to Hollywood to become a movie star are just that, rumours."

"Good, I don't want to lose you." There was something about the way that he said it that made me look at him. For a fleeting moment he had something other than his usual distant expression.

The day progressed normally, if you can call getting another bunch of roses from Chance normal, and having to get Jennifer to get my lunch for me when she went for hers. She was an instant celebrity. "Do you work with Renee?"

"No comment." I trained her well.

"Are you close friends?"

"No comment. Now leave me alone, please."

Despite what we had said, or not said, the news was that I was definitely heading for Hollywood, and that Jennifer had refused to confirm or deny the rumours, which is tabloid speech for confirmation.

Dwayne picked me up from work and managed to lose the mob before driving me to an office building. "They're waiting for you on the third floor. Good luck?"

"Who are waiting for me?" He said nothing. I was confused and just a little scared, but the new improved me wasn't going to let those petty emotions stop me. With my back straight, head held high and a spring in my step, I walked through the door and took the lift to the third floor to be met by an assistant.

"Welcome Renee, we've heard so much about you. Won't you come this way?" I followed her down the passageway to an office. She opened the door and stood aside for me to enter. There were two men seated and both stood as I entered.

"Sit." The one behind the desk pointed to a vacant chair. "I'm Sloan Smith and this is Stirling Ryan and we are the producers of Chance's new film."

"Pleased to meet you, but I'm a little confused here, why am I here?"

"It has been suggested that we should look at you with the view to casting you in our film. Now we don't normally consider a complete novice for an important role such as this, and we know that you have no acting experience, but, we thought we should look at you and see what transpires. What do you think Sterling?"

"She certainly has the looks and the poise, but we'll need to take her to the studio and see if the camera likes her."

"Are you free for the next hour or so?"

"Sure, why not." I had no plans, and Chance hasn't contacted me with any plans for this evening.

"Come with us." I followed them to a room with bright lights and a huge mirror. "Siobhan will give you a quick make-up and then we'll proceed with the test. Don't worry it's not a full blown screen test, that will come on Saturday providing you pass this one."

"No pressure then." I commented. They smiled and left me to Siobhan's tender mercies.

"You have a great complexion, I'm just giving you a light touch of matt so that we don't get any reflections and that'll be it." She applied a brush to my face and stood back to admire her handiwork. "You'll do, come." She led me to a big room with a rostrum camera and film lighting.

"That didn't take long." Sloan said.

"There was not a lot that I needed to do, she has great skin and colouration." Siobhan said as she sat in one of those producers' chairs.

"Okay Renee, could you sit in that chair, we'll start with expression shots. What I want you to do is to look at the camera and give me the expressions I need, can you do that?"

"Sure, fire away." Exude confidence and it'll come, that's what Chance told me.

"Okay, can you give me a pleased look?" I looked pleased. "Good, now sad." I looked like the end of the world had just happened, or that Chance had dumped me. "Great, can we have a tear?" My mother just died. "Really great, now let's try pensive." Pensive he got. "How about angry, can you give us angry?" I had just found out that Chance was cheating on me with some bimbo, angry he got. "That's really great. In fact it's much better than we expected." Now we need you to read through some lines just to hear your voice." He handed me a sheet of paper on which there were several paragraphs.

"Do you want me to just read them or interpret them?"

"Whatever you choose will be fine."

So interpret them it was. I read through the lines and then delivered them as I believed the writer intended, it seemed to please both Sloan and Sterling.

"Great, now what we want is for you to come here on Saturday for a proper screen test." He handed me a script. "We would like you to learn from page three to page ten, you'll begin with a monologue and finish talking to other cast. We'll run through what we need on Saturday, but for now we need you to know your lines, can you do that?"

"Sure." I wasn't but they weren't to know it.

Dwayne drove me to pick my car up from the station and I drove home to be met by the usual crowd. "How did the screen test go?"

"What screen test?"

"We know that you've just come from the studio, so how did it go?"

"No comment." Let them place their own interpretation on that response. I brushed past them and went up to my apartment. There was a message from chance on my machine, so Ii rang him.

"Hi, it's me." I was glad that he didn't ask 'me who'?

"Hi Darling, how did it go?"

"I've got a screen test on Saturday, when can I see you?"

"Is there anyone outside?"

I went to the window and looked down at the street, I seemed to have been abandoned at last. "Doesn't look like it."

"Great, I'm coming over."

Shit! I need to tidy the place up and what if he wants me to feed him, what do I do about that? I scrambled around tidying before I thought 'fuck it, if he doesn't like the 'this' me that's just too bad.' I looked in the pantry to see what inspiration I could generate, there wasn't much to go on.

Chance didn't have food on his mind. He kissed me hello. "My cock's feeling all better." What an opening line.

"And I suppose that you want me to wear it out again? Hi Darling, how was your day, what did you do?"

""This and that, I spent most of my time I spent just thinking about you, and what we're going to do tonight."

"Aren't you lucky that my pussy has faded from bright red to pale pink and is just about ready to enjoy your cock. Do I need to feed you first or will you be able to survive on a cup of coffee?"

"Coffee sounds good, unless you need to eat."

I needed to but that could wait. "Come with me." I led him to my bed that still had traces of us on the sheets, I really need to change them. He came and stood in front of me and began to undress me, and I wasn't about to interrupt him, so I started on him and it almost became a race to see who could undress the other first. If it hadn't been for the pantihose he would have won.

I had really missed the sensation of his cock over the past day and a bit, but I got over it quickly as we made love, my pussy luxuriating in the long strokes of his magnificence, and the sensation when he flooded my insides with his come, life doesn't get much better than this, in bed with the man that you love, and who loves you, and has a great way of showing his love, non-stop for four hours except for the occasional breather and stop for a pee.

Chance left me at six in the morning, not early enough as it turned out. Now the world will know what they've suspected, that we are lovers. Dwayne was waiting for him out front as he 'no commented' his way to the car through a continuous barrage of questions and flashes. My turn was about to come. There were no fewer of them when I left, I ran to my car and drove through them, speeding off once I'd cleared the log-jam and driving straight to work where I parked in the carpark out back.

"All hail to the queen, what would you like your loyal subjects to do for you today?" I was greeted by a genuflecting couple of friends as I entered to office. "Did you see the morning TV news this morning? First there was Chance trying to sneak out of your apartment in the wee small hours and then there was you running the gauntlet of the paparazzi, and then we hear that you're up for a screen test on Saturday. Come on Renee, spill your guts, we want all of the juicy details." Nadia said.

"There's nothing to tell, truly."

"You are so not telling the truth. Our friend Renee Thorne is just about to be whisked off to Tinseltown to star in Megahunk Chance Martin's new film and she has nothing to tell us, pu-lease."

"I don't know if I've even got the part, or if one even exists, and I'm not going anywhere just yet. What more can I say?"

"Did he spend the night?"

"You already know the answer to that, yes he did, and before you ask, yes we made love, end of story."

I pulled out the script while I was eating my lunch. 'What's that you're reading?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh this, it's just a script that I have to learn for Saturday, no big deal."

"Let me have a look at it." She snatched it from my hand. "Hey this isn't any old script, it's not a walk-on one liner, it's a real live big part. Wow this is great! Do you need a hand to memorise it? I can play the other part for you."

"It's a male role."

"Just imagine I'm a male, imagine I'm Chance, it is his part isn't it?"

"Yes, it's his part."

"And there's some kissing in it."

"Really, I hadn't got to that bit yet." I had, it was more than just kissing, and I was worrying about doing what we do in private, in front of a camera, could I pull it off? "Now give it back, I have to be word perfect by Saturday."

Because we were now an item, it didn't matter if we spent time with each other, so life was so much easier, not having to hide from the media. I could go to his apartment, it meant running the gauntlet of a slowly dwindling media going in and out, but once inside it was brilliant, he was so attentive and loving. We discussed my upcoming screen test and he helped me with my lines so that I was word perfect by Saturday.

I spent at least half an hour with Siobhan before she declared me ready for my big moment, then it was on to wardrobe for my costume, that fitted, and off to the set. This was different to the one where I'd done my screen test, it was the real deal complete with props and doors to walk through and a sofa to make out on.

I met Dewey Bracken, the Director, who took me through what I would be doing. "We'll begin with the monologue, it's not that long but it's intense. You're a young woman wracked with self doubt and who is questioning why she is where she is and looking for the meaning of her life as it stands. Can you do that?"

"Sure."

"It's just that you don't come across as the type that has any self-doubt."

"Believe me this isn't much of a stretch for me."

"Good. You start on that spot there," He indicated a spot on the floor. "And you pace over to that spot over there, I want you to hit it about here." He indicated on my script what I should be saying when I reached the spot. "Then you turn and walk to the mirror on the wall over there and have a heated discussion with it, that's here." He indicated my lines. "Then you turn and walk to the sofa where you collapse in tears. Try to ignore the tracking camera that will be following you or the boom camera that will be behind you when you're talking to the mirror. Don't worry if you don't get it right the first time, we're used to that. Ready?"