A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but I can see you're stilling serving up one fine blonde, aren't you?"

"Aren't you the little devil," she said without embarrassment. "What can I get you, sailor?"

I thought for a moment, but not too long. "How about a Glenlivet neat," I said. "Double."

"I though you were a beer drinker?" she asked, winking at me as she did.

"Not this late," I smiled. "How 'bout you pour yourself one, on me?" I offered.

"Well," she whispered, "I was hoping to close up and get the hell out of here, as soon as these old bats leave," she confessed. "But, I think, I wouldn't mind having a stiff one." I guess she proved her point: two can play that game.

But now she was embarrassed. As she turned to go to the back of the bar to grab the bottle of Scotch, even in the dim light, I could see her blush again, just like she had all those months ago. It was a blush that spread from her cheeks, down her neck, and all over that sexy chest of hers. In the dim light, that blush illuminated those incredible tits like a brothel.

She grabbed a pair of rocks glasses and filled them both nearly to their rims. Then, she brought them back over to the bar, slid a couple of bar naps underneath each, and grabbed a twenty that I had laid on the bar.

"This will about cover it," she said, walking back to the register to add my twenty to that night's paltry earnings. Then, she pulled a few singles from the change draw and stuffed them into the pocket of her sweater. "I'll be right back. Don't you move."

She walked back to the blonde ladies at the table, whose Cosmopolitan glasses were now empty, and asked, "Kris? Sheri? Can I get you two anything else?" The way she said it, even in their obviously drunken state, they knew better than to say "yes."

"No," the older one slurred, "we better be gettin' back. We're goin' over to Sheri's."

"Sure you don't need a cab?" Doreen asked. "I want you two to be safe."

"Thanks, but no. Sheri can drive. She's just a little tipsy, but we don't wanna leave her car here. Our husbands might find out we've been drinkin' at the bar again."

With that, they stood up before either had a chance to change her mind, and before Doreen put her foot down and stopped them. After they walked unsteadily out the door together, and to their waiting Mercedes, Doreen went to the front window to make sure they drove away safely.

"Finally," she said out loud. "Normally, I wouldn't have let them leave, except I know them both and the one only lives about four blocks from here. They'll make it home. A couple of rich, doctors' wives who drink here all the time. They're friends with the owner."

With that, she locked the front door, walked behind the bar to turn out the outside lights, grabbed the empty Cosmo glasses, wiped down the table, washed the glasses in the bar sink, emptied the sink, and counted out the meager profits from the till, separated them from the change drawer cash, and placed that night's money in the bag and put it in the safe underneath the bar. Then, she locked the safe.

She walked back over to me, just as she had a few minutes before, rubbing those hands over her hips. "Now, where were we?" she asked, "oh yeah, you were talking about a blonde."

"A fine blonde I said, not like those two. Besides you mentioned a stiff one."

She ignored me. "You're not from around here, are you?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Well, I used to be, but now I'm up in the Bay Area. I come back occasionally to do business and to visit. I like this area a lot. Besides, I had a reason to come back here; I've been trying to find you," I confessed.

"So you said. What did you have in mind?" she asked.

"I think the same thing you have in mind."

"Well, aren't we forward," she teased throwing back half of her Glenlivet. "Where are you staying?"

"The Shorecliffs," I said.

"Ooo, big spender, huh?"

"My company pays, and... I wanted to impress you."

"What makes you think I'd be impressed? Wouldn't I have to see it to be impressed?"

"Oh, I'm going to let you see it," I joked as I gulped the last of my scotch. "What are we waiting for? I thought you wanted to get out of here?"

"Well," she said as she licked her tongue on the inside of her glass, "if you really think I'll be impressed. I'll try anything once," she grinned and threw back the rest of her drink.

"You driving?" she suggested.

"Yeah, I'm right out front."

I stood up, making no attempt to conceal the bulge in my pants, and took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. The warm aroma of single malt scotch filled my nostrils.

"Whoa, slow down, boy. We've got all night," she cooed.

And with that she unlocked the front door from the inside, turned off the bar lights, and with my arm around her, we walked out into the cool night air. She locked the door again from the outside. I opened my passenger door for her, and she slid in to the leather seat of my Jeep like a sleek cat and buckled her seat belt. We left her car in the parking lot.

I got in the other door, closed it, and before I even had my seat belt on, her hand was in my lap. I let out an audible moan, when she began rubbing.

"Ooo, maybe I will be impressed. But you promised me I could see it," she growled, pulling down my zipper, as I left the parking lot and drove north up Bryce Street. She reached her right hand inside my pants, and began rubbing from my balls all the way up my length on the outside of my shorts. I tried to readjust myself in my seat to afford her easier access. I could barely steer the car. Then, she found the waistband of my shorts and slid her hand inside, wrapping it around my thickening member.

"Oh my god, you are a hot, little slut," I said without thinking. I wished I hadn't said that. It was rude, and I just didn't think that way about her anyway. Besides, it was stupid; it could have brought everything to a grinding halt.

Instead, it didn't faze her at all. "Oh, you have no idea," she said in response, "besides didn't you promise me a stiff one?" And in one seamless motion she tugged my shorts down below my balls with her right hand and pulled my fully erect cock out my pants with her left, while her mouth dropped quickly to my dick.

Using an incredible amount of spit, she was licking around the head of my shaft and sucking tightly with her lips, concentrating only on my glans. I was unbelievably hard, and the veins of my cock were bulging. Every so often, she would pull her head off my throbbing member, and leaving a ribbon of saliva suspended between my cock and her soft, plump lips, she would inspect her handiwork. Every inspection brought just a hint of a smile to her face, but after a second or two, she dove right back down onto my shaft.

Now she was working her hand on the base of my pipe, while her soft lips, tongue, and hot mouth tormented my engorged head. She was driving me nuts, and I too was driving... fast. Probably too fast, but I just wanted to get to the hotel, so that I could start to explore her body, touch those fantastic breasts, and kiss those impossibly soft, fat, wet lips.

We were soon in the parking lot of the resort, and I parked in a dark corner a couple of hundred feet away from the entrance to my suite. I thought we might start going at it right then and there. She certainly was ready, but then she lifted her head from my cock and said, "Let's get you inside, where I can relieve you a bit." Who was I to argue?

She tucked me back into my pants, but didn't bother to zip me up. I don't think she could have if she had tried. I could barely get out of my seat; I was really struggling with my erection, so she came to the driver's side to literally pull me out.

The second I was standing, I was all over her, feeling up those incredible tits, rubbing my hands all over her ass. I wanted her so badly. "Come on, big boy," she encouraged me, and with my left arm around her shoulder, and my right hand rubbing her crotch over her tight skirt, we followed a series of walkways to my room.

I showed a little restraint when we got to the lighted hallway that led to my door (there were cameras there), removing my hand from her skirt long enough to pull the key card from my jacket.

We were in the door in an instant, and tearing each others' clothes off before we even made our way to the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothing items, like Hansel and Gretel, to the master suite - first her sweater, then my jacket, and my shirt. Then, my right shoe, my left shoe, and my pants, and, finally, inside the doorway to the bedroom, her high heels, her slinky strapless blouse, and her tiny, tight skirt, which looked like it had been painted on her. All the while, we were kissing, caressing, and rubbing each other everywhere, breathing in each others' scents and sexual aromas.

By the time we got to the edge of the bed, I reach to undo her bra and nearly busted a nut right there. It was one of those quarter bras, that didn't cover her aroused areolas, but pushed her globes up gloriously from underneath. I left it on.

Meanwhile, she pulled my shorts around my ankles. I was kissing those magnificent tits, gently biting her nipples, and licking all over those hard globes. They were fake, and I liked them even better that way, firm, perfectly round, with big areolas and prominent nipples.

Then, I quickly slid my hand to the front of her oh-so-tiny thong. Like her bra, I had intended to take it off, so I had access to her pussy, but glory of glories, it was one of those crotchless numbers, fully exposing her hot, wet hole to me!

I didn't hesitate and slipped my middle finger into her, while she let out a noticeable gasp. I swizzled it around inside her, feeling her unleash her juices. Then, I pulled it out, and I could smell her sex all over my hand. When I raised it to touch her face gently, she shocked me by wrapping her lips around that wet, middle finger. Once she'd licked it dry, she dropped to her knees.

She gazed up at me with that look of smoldering sensuality that I had seen in the photograph that hung in the brew pub, and I remembered that she was wearing the pearl necklace from that photograph.

With that look on her face, I knew that she was soon going to make good on the promise those pearls offered. And with that Doreen took me deeply into her throat, struggling just a little at first, but soon handling my modest girth with ease. I hadn't asked for this, and I never expected a woman to degrade herself choking on my cock, but it felt so incredibly good that I also wasn't about to stop her. Instead, I just tilted my head back and let the sensation wash all over me.

Then when I looked down from above, I saw her pearls gleaming in the dim light and realized she'd inhaled me fully - her upper lip was brushing against my pubes, and her tongue and bottom lip were leaking more of her excess saliva. It was dripping off her chin to my balls and from there onto her fine globes. My manhood was nowhere to be seen.

I could have relaxed and let loose right there, but I wanted her to see it, and I ached to be inside her. Besides, I have principles, and when it comes to sex, the most important rule of a gentleman is "ladies first," the woman always cums before I do.

But Doreen seemed to have different ideas. After a few minutes in her amazing throat, she pushed me down onto the bed, where I lay back with my legs dangling off the side, just touching the floor.

She spread my thighs wide open, and kneeling before me, she began jerking me with one hand, while she used her mouth to attend to my bag of jewels. First, she kissed them delicately and gently, all over with those soft, full lips. Then, she started sucking and licking them, alternating between long licks from the underside all the way to my base of my cock, and then she took each individually into her mouth where she would she would use her tongue to tantalize them.

All the while, she continued to work her small hand frantically the full length of my thickness. The sensation of her sucking, coupled with that tongue and hand action, had me aching to unload. Then, every time she switched her concentration from one jewel to the other, she would pause to catch a breath and at the same time drip saliva into her hand to lube it for more stroking.

For the coupe de gras, she took my whole jewelry box in her expert mouth, looking up at me with those sexy, green eyes, while she used both hands to stroke my entire length. In keeping with my cardinal rule of sex chivalry, I had to stop her before I went off.

So, I pulled Doreen's head off me, stood up, and lifting her face to mine, kissed her deeply on her soft lips, her hot face completely desecrated with her excess lubrication and red from her labored breathing, having had the luxury of taking air only through her nose.

Kissing those lips, so soft, wet, and warm was the most sensual sensation my mouth had ever known. Then, I caressed my way down her neck, and now I removed that sexy quarter, spending a good five minutes, my second stint, on her unbelievable bosom.

Her boobs were huge, firm, and round, like unripe fruit, with areolas so large, that I could barely wrap my mouth around them. Her nipples were swollen, excited, and extended from her pinkish, brown rings. I was all over them with my mouth intermittently suckling one, then the other, before pushing both of them together with both of my hands as I kissed, pinched and ran my tongue back and forth across them from one areola to the other.

But I wasn't done with my mouth. I lay Doreen down on the bed, as my face traveled further south, and I kissed my way to her seething chasm, fully exposed by her crotchless thong. I licked, nibbled, and bit gently around it: her mound, upper thighs, and down each side of her shapely derriere.

Then, ever so delicately, I started sliding my fingers inside - slowly, purposefully, first one, then, another, and finally three. And then I started working them, exploring, trying to locate that elusive inner switch.

Doreen was getting really worked up. Then, I even surprised myself. As I licked her opening, yielding more and more of her sweet sap, I inserted a single index finger again, and, after withdrawing it dripping from her, I employed circular caresses to survey what I surmised to be the uncharted terrain an inch south. Using Doreen's deep, prolonged moans as approval, I staked my claim.

I'd never done that before, much less the first time I was with a woman. But this night the landscape had changed, and she and I were beasts roaming it for plunder. My tongue and fingers had her gasping, groaning, and writhing like nothing I'd seen before. Then, with long, sloppy licks from my wide, flat tongue, I lapped again and again from the bottom to the top of her sweet peach, while my finger bore her tightness.

Doreen was going wild, and I hadn't even touched her button. I knew that the second I made contact it would send her over the edge, and I was not wrong.

I zeroed in, sucking her engorged, little bud between my lips and into my mouth, and then used my tongue to dance around it. She was gone.

Bucking and screaming wildly, her face grimaced in ecstasy as she grabbed the back of my head with both hands and pulled my face into her mound deeply, she let out the longest, most sensual groan I'd ever heard. She held me there for a good 30 seconds, and for a few moments I could not breathe, while her climax shook her whole body before subsiding into heaving spasms.

Finally, she loosened her grip on my head. And then as I lifted my head from her treasure, I could see it in the dim light, a passionate blush, like the two I'd seen before, spread across her face, down her neck and onto her chest. The tops of her pale breasts were lit up like red neon.

And now Doreen was ready for my shaft. I could have started with something less aggressive, but I was too excited to take my time. I wanted to be able to see everything, while I entered and exited her, so I pulled that crotchless thong down those slender legs and off her. Instead of tossing it to the floor, I brought it to my face, where I deeply inhaled her heady aroma.

Then, I pulled that fine can to the edge of the bed, spread her long legs, and, locking her knees on the outside of each of my outstretched arms, I grabbed her hips with both of my hands while my arms held her legs wide open where my target was in full view.

I lifted her ass off the bed, so it was level with my engorged spear as I stood with a wide stance on the side of the bed. Only her head was supported now on the mattress, so her spectacular body was arching toward me on an angle with her big breasts below me, and that beautiful, sensual face staring between them, as she looked up at me with stunned shock at what was happening.

I could have gone slowly and savored that scene, but I was too excited. Without using my hands, which were already occupied lifting Doreen's slender hips, I brought her pussy to the head of my cock, and then shoved my entire length into her dripping cauldron. I met no resistance, except another long, sensual groan, followed by a tortured "Oh, my god."

I sensed that she wanted to be demure, and was trying not to be too loud or demonstrative, but now I was all the way in, my balls slapping her back door, as I pounded her with driving strokes.

She had been making little whimpering sounds, but now my thrusting flipped her switch, and her passion took over, dismissing any hope that our lovemaking would be polite. She began using her fingers to spread her pussy open for me, fully exposing her pink opening in the dim blue light.

Now I was ramming my way in, then pulling almost all of the way out, leaving my glans hiding just inside her, before I would ram back in again to the hilt.

Juices were flying everywhere, dripping from my member onto the hardwood floor, and sopping my thicket with a pungent mix of fluids.

Then, I got my first good look at Doreen's trim in the dim lights that shone through the window from the parking lot. I don't know why I hadn't seen it before, but now with her hips raised to meet me, the light from the window was spotlighting her glorious mound. She had a nicely manicured French-waxed landing strip about three inches long and two inches wide, trimmed to just above her vulva, and she was waxed clean everywhere else. It was oh-so 1990s, and I loved it, always feeling that such adornment was the perfect balance between the current trend toward completely bald mounds and the wild overgrowth of 1970s bushes. Her light brown trim was drenched, glistening with its own sweet juices, sparkling in the dim light.

Then, as I continued my hands-free pounding, Doreen let go of her of her pink with her right hand and sliding it to her drenched landing strip, she began using only her middle finger to delicately stroke her sensitive trigger.

All propriety was gone. She was making animalistic grunting sounds now, intermixed with wild interjections and sexually explicit commands. "Ah, yeah, fuck me. Fuck me, I'm close. Come on, keep fucking me. Oh god, keep fucking my pussy. Make me cum again. Make my pussy cum. Fuck me, harder, baby! Don't stop pounding me. Don't stop pounding my pussy! You're fuckin' huge inside my tight pussy. Oh, god, oh my god! "

So I obliged, pounding Doreen's pussy now with everything that I had. Back and forth with the longest piston strokes I could muster.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm, oh, I'm cumming," she groaned. "Oh my god, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh, you fucking made me cum again. Ohhhhh!" Her writhing and quaking were shaking the bed, even though only her head and shoulders were making contact with it, and I could barely hold on to her hips.