A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that I was gone as well. I pulled out, dropped her beautiful ass onto the mattress, and, widening my stance even more than before, I leaned as far over the edge of the bed as I could.

Then I grabbed my nuts with my left hand and clamped my right around the base of my cock, and took aim at Doreen's massive tits. But I underestimated the downward trajectory and the power of my ejaculation, and as I let out a huge grunt, my first spurt sailed long, landing with force across her beautiful face from her chin, to her lips, nose, eyebrows, and forehead, and all the way into her hair.

With my second, third, fourth, and fifth ropes, I took intermittent turns coating each of her exquisite globes, while the rest of my cargo dripped all over her pussy, landing strip, and stomach. I don't think I've ever shot so much cum.

Doreen was in a state of shock, so overcome with her own orgasms that she seemed unaware of the mess I had left upon her. Maybe she didn't care, but I didn't want to degrade her. I leaned over and passionately kissed her lips, tasting my warm, organic muskiness. I had wanted this to be romantic, but it had been anything but that.

Now, I tried to make up for my crudeness. In a gesture that might have been perceived differently, I kissed her all over her chin, lips, nose, eyebrows, forehead, even her hair, licking some, but not all, of my cum from her countenance as if to restore her beauty and dignity.

As she slowly regained her senses, a smile swept over her face and cognizance of my romantic gesture crept through her reeling brain. Before I could finish cleaning her up, she pulled me down next to her on the bed, and, turning to me, she surprised me by kissing me with great passion on my mouth.

Then, with a devilish grin, she used her middle finger to scoop up more of my mess from her glazed breasts, and bringing each dripping fingertip to her lips, she licked it clean, kissing me passionately after every mouthful. The organic smell of my semen was on both our breaths.

Finally, Doreen got to her knees, crossed her arms under those magnificent tits, and kneeling before me, stared into my eyes with smoldering sensuality. I'd seen this look before, in the photograph hanging in the brew pub. Then, she started using her hands to rub the remainder of my seed into her soft skin, like it was luxurious lotion. When she was done, she lay back down next to me.

After a few minutes in afterglow, I broke our silent respite. "I'm sorry that I came so fast, and I'm sorry for the facial. I wanted to make sweet, passionate love to you, to really concentrate on you, and offer you the kind of lovemaking you deserve," I confessed. "I have been thinking about that for a long time. That's not how I wanted to cum; but you were just so hot, I couldn't believe how strong my orgasm was. I'm sorry."

"Oh, honey, don't apologize!" she said, with great sincerity. "Certainly, not for that performance! Besides, I loved it on my face; it was amazing, and I came twice in 10 minutes; how could I possibly complain?" Doreen said sweetly.

"Anyway, we've got all night; you'll have plenty of other chances." And then, she tackled the 800 pound gorilla in the room, "Have you really been looking for me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said immediately, "I haven't stopped thinking about you since I first saw you. That was almost 18 months ago. I came back to town twice to look you up, a little more than a year ago and then seven months later, but by then you were gone, and the brew pub was closed, and I couldn't find you. I didn't know your last name."

I told her my lies about Donny; how I'd fooled the brew pub owner, so I'd know where to find her; my overwhelming relief at walking in the door at Scotty's and seeing her there, so sexy looking, almost like she knew I was coming and was ready and waiting for me.

"I don't know either your first or last name," Doreen said. "A man just made me cum twice in a few minutes, fucked the shit out of me, blew his load all over my face, and I don't even know his name? I guess you're right, I really am 'a hot little slut.'"

"I'm sorry," I said. "That was wrong; I had no right to call you that, and I didn't mean to cum like that. You were just so sexy, beyond my wildest expectations, better than 18 months worth of dreams. I guess I can't control myself. I'm sorry... And I'm sorry for not telling you who I am... I'm Joe," I said, offering a really awkward introduction.

Doreen paused for a few seconds before saying anything. "Have you really been dreaming about me, Joe?"

I laughed at the absurdity of the question. "Are you kidding? I dreamt of you every night; I thought about you every waking moment; imagining you naked, masturbating while I pictured your body. Naked like you are now. Only you're so much hotter in real life."

"You masturbated thinking about me, Joe?"

"Oh, god," I said, "probably a million times. You won't believe some of the stuff I did; and what I did to try to find you. You would probably have thought I was stalking you if you would have known. I guess maybe I was," I admitted.

"I'm glad you did," she smiled. "I've got a little confession of my own," she added with a strange kind of intimacy. I thought she was going to tell me that she did remember me.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you, Joe, and I think that somehow I knew you were looking, searching for me. I had some kind of strange sixth sense about tonight. That I was going to meet someone I was supposed to meet. That we were going to have wild, uninhibited sex. I do this sometimes, when I am really horny. On a Friday or a Saturday night, I get myself ready. That's why I was wearing that bra and thong. I don't usually dress like that, Joe. That was all about the lead up, the intro, the foreplay. I even gave myself a Fleet today, so I could get really wild if I decided to. I don't do this very often, Joe, but I think subconsciously I knew you'd find me tonight." I was stunned.

Then she reached for my flaccid member. "Let me masturbate you, Joe. I want to jack you off, while you close your eyes and think about me. Just like you did for all those months," and Doreen began stroking me, slowly, deliberately, using both of her hands, feeling my emptied jewels, rubbing the head of my cock and the underside of my glans until my dick came slowly, magically back to life.

"Now you can take your time, Joe. Make love to me, handsome. Make me cum again, would you, please? Take me every way you know how. Let's make love in every position we can think of, okay? I want you in every one of my holes. You have me for the weekend, handsome. I want your cum everywhere - in my face, in my hair, on my breasts, down my throat, dripping from my lips, from my pussy, from my ass. You can really fuck with that huge cock, do you know that, Joe?" I couldn't believe what she was saying.

I was so hard again; I was shocked how quickly she'd brought me back. After a few minutes, I climbed back on top of her and entered her wet tunnel again, fucking her missionary, going slowly this time, kneeling before her at first, while she lay back in her signature pose, with one arm holding those fine breasts and the other in passionate resignation resting above her head on the bed.

Then, I arched my back as I hovered above her on my outstretched arms, grinding my pubic bone on her mound. She wrapped her legs around my waist, allowing me to penetrate her more deeply, and I responded by bending down to kiss her face and tits. With a few more minutes of slow, deliberate strokes, I made her cum again with my length buried deep inside her.

Next, we traded places. Doreen climbed astride me, but before she started riding me, she made me promise that before the night ended I would fuck her tits and shoot a load between them. I promised I would, and then, she removed her pearls! I got to watch those incredible breasts bounce as she rode me hard. Then, she leaned into me, pushing her tits into my face and arching her back and began twerking that fine ass up and down on my numb cock. After ten more minutes, of grinding, she came again! I couldn't believe her, her absolutely insatiable lust for sex, and the ease with which she achieved orgasm.

But what happened next changed my life. She quickly excused herself, climbed off me, grabbed her purse from the floor next to her skirt, then ran to the bathroom, where she spent only a few moments.

When she returned, Doreen climbed on me again, this time with her back to me. "I want you to fuck my ass, handsome. I want to tell you how I like it. I want to go slowly and to guide you every step of the way." Oh, my god, I thought.

So she leaned back, supporting herself on my chest with her left arm extended and on the bed with her legs bent astride me. Then, she guided my right hand to her pussy with her right hand.

"Stick your finger in me, Joe. Just one now. Get it all wet. Now, rub my juices on my asshole." I followed her instructions, rubbing all over her quivering little bud, before coming to a realization - it was already lubed up! That's what she had done in the bathroom. I now understood; this was the elaborate foreplay that would eventually lead to an erotic session of anal. This was pretty new to me, but she seemed to want it so badly, and I wanted so badly to please her.

Doreen moaned "Do it again, Joe." She seemed to like saying my name, and it seemed to be adding to both our pleasure. Again, she guided my hand to her pussy. "Get it all wet again. Now, stick that wet finger in my ass. Lube me up. I want you there. Get my hole all ready for your big cock." My god, this woman was unbelievable.

My head was swimming. I never really knew what a Fleet was, but I somehow understood now that Doreen had given herself an enema in anticipation of this, and I came to understand how it made the experience so much more sensual, so much more pleasurable for us both. "All right, stick two fingers in my pussy, Joe."

Again, she guided me, and each trip to her honey pot seemed to release more juices. "Now, stick both of them in my ass. Slowly, baby." I touch the wet entrance to her hole, and then pushed in a centimeter or two at a time. She groaned.

I was in to my joints now, and I bent them just a bit to spread her open wider. "Oh, my god, that's it." She shuddered noticeably, but she told me to keep going. Soon, I was in all the way to my knuckles. "All right, Joe, I'm almost ready for you," she said panting. She was guiding me again. "I want you to stick three fingers in my pussy, now, get all my juices on them."

Using my index, middle, and ring finger, just as I had earlier, I made a triangle with them, and slowly slid them inside her now gushing, wide open slit. Then, I wiggled them back and forth, and Doreen moaned loudly. They were dripping wet.

"Okay," she said, "now pull them out and put all three in my ass. Just like before, go slowly, baby. You're really good at this, Joe. You know what you're doing." I pulled those gooey fingers out of her kitty, and poised the tips of them at the slippery opening of her back door. I moved really slowly this time, a few millimeters here and a few more there. "Oh my god," she screamed, "that feels so fucking good! Open me up wide, Joe."

I don't know how Doreen managed to keep herself suspended like this. It took real strength and stamina, but I could feel her arm and her legs beginning to quake. I knew I had to hurry just a bit. I slid the joints past her opening, then got the bottom half of my fingers inside her.

She was so slippery inside, what with the lubricant mixed with her juices. My knuckles were rubbing against her slick opening. Without asking, I pulled them out quickly. "I want your cock; I want your cock; I want you in me!" she cried, and with that she guided my glans to her smooth hole and dropped herself onto me.

I slide in in one fell swoop, and she let loose a guttural scream. Now, I was fully inside her tight cavity. For just a moment, she paused to acclimate herself to my shaft with several deep breaths.

Then, she sat back, resting herself on my abdomen, as I now helped support her by grabbing her around her slim hips. Then, she began moving. At first, Doreen seemed content to orchestrate the show. After she eased herself up from my pole, I lay back and arched my pelvis to raise my erection to her, affording her easier penetration. She dropped herself down again, and my length plundered her depth.

Then, starting slowly, and building her tempo, she began to slam her ass up and down on me, soon pounding at a feverish pace. She was whimpering with every downward thrust onto my spike.

But then she changed her mind, asking me to take charge, "Fuck my ass, Joe, fuck me hard. Oh god, you are so fucking big in my ass; you fill me up, baby. Fuck it! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass, Joe; make me cum!"

I obeyed, bending my knees so my feet pushed against the bed as she rested her legs on my thighs. Now I had leverage to pound myself into her. As she was laying back against me, she was no longer supporting herself with her arms, so she began using her right hand to rub her pussy opening, up and down, from the bottom of her slit all the way up to her meticulously trimmed bush, rubbing manically back and forth with four of her fingers, like she was polishing the furniture.

She was losing control now, and I knew she was there. And with another guttural scream, she came with me deep in her ass.

Like before, her whole body shook in ecstasy, continuing to spasm uncontrollably even after her shaking had abated. She couldn't speak for several minutes, and all the while, I remained deep inside her, just holding her up as she tried to relax.

Finally, she eased herself off me, and turning around, she straddled me, and then smiled gratefully and kissed me nonstop for five more minutes.

We rested in each other's arms. Then, she went to the bathroom again and re-emerged with a soapy wet hand towel, another wet hand towel, as well as another dry full towel, so we could take turns washing each other.

First, she soaped my cock and balls with the soapy washcloth, then rinsed me with the other, before drying me gently with the big towel. I returned the favor, soaping her up from that sexy French wax to her pussy and finally her asshole and butt, then I rinsed her off with the wet washcloth, before gently patting her dry with that big towel.

Refreshed by our baths, she was ready for round three. First, she brought me back to life with her mouth. Then, I asked her to put her crotchless thong back on so I could fuck her pussy while she wore it. I pulled her leg over my shoulder to scissor-fuck her, took her doggie-style, before spooning her while I grabbed those awesome tits from behind, and rubbed her sensitive clit.

She took me back in her mouth, throat-fucking me and sucking my balls again. She came two more times. Then, she fell to her knees, and challenged me to I blow my load fucking her fantastic tits. I came, and she begged for my cum on her face.

We made love all night. As the sky was just getting light outside, I came one last time in her mouth. She swallowed much of it, but let some of it dribble down her chin and onto her tits. We were so spent, that we never even cleaned up again before falling asleep in each other's arms.

In five hours, she had climaxed seven times, and I had shot three massive loads!

When we awoke after only a few hours of sleep around 7:00, she wanted to start right up again. I reminded her of her car, that we better get it out of the lot at Scotty's. We left The Shorecliffs in a sorry state, each of us glazed in our own and each other's cum.

I drove her back to the bar, where she got her car, and then followed her to her place, where she gathered some things for the rest of the weekend - makeup and lipstick, and some incredibly sexy lingerie outfits that she would model for me and wear while we were fucking. She also brought a box full of toys, for both her and me. We would put them to use in some inventive and sensual games over the next 30 hours.

We intended to take a leisurely bath together before going back to sleep. But seeing her in the full light of day got me excited all over again, and I wanted back in Doreen's ass. I asked her if she was in the mood, or if she wanted to sleep first.

Instead of answering me directly, her enthusiasm got the better of her, "Now you understand, handsome! When we do this right, and take our time, it's really pleasurable, isn't it? The key is the lube, and using your fingers to get me ready. You did so great last night; you're the best. You are such a patient and attentive anal lover. Do me again, baby! Use a lot of lube, and go back and forth from my kitty to my ass."

After the requisite foreplay, I entered her from behind, while she lifted one leg to the side of the tub to accommodate me. Then, we got into the water together, and I took her full-on doggie style. Splashing around in the tub while I slammed her back door added even more lubrication, and we both came really fast. This time I broke my rule and I was first; though after I shot my seed all over her ass and pussy, her climax came in quick succession, as she fingered her clit while I pounded away.

We sank into the warm water, and washed each other's body thoroughly while we kissed and caressed. When we finished our bath, we donned the hotel's luxurious bathrobes, had breakfast delivered to the room, and then fell asleep again in the fresh sheets in each other's arms until the middle of the afternoon.

When we awoke, Doreen told me she didn't want to go in to work, that she wanted to stay with me. Since she was off on Sunday, she figured that if she called in sick that night, we could make love every way imaginable for the rest of the weekend. She told me that she had never used a sick day since she started at Scotty's. Besides, she said, two bartenders were scheduled, and because it was still only April, the tourist crowd hadn't arrived yet. Business would be slow. She made the call, and then we started in again!

First, she dressed herself in one of her sexiest lingerie outfits, a bodysuit with long sleeves that was see-thru in places. She began to masturbate for me, slowly and incredibly sensually, using a variety of dildos and vibrators. Then she asked me to use them on her pussy and her ass.

She had me don a cockring, while I fucked her pussy in several positions; I couldn't believe how hard it made me and how long I lasted. Then, still wearing the cockring, she asked me to masturbate for her, kneeling over her tits while I did so, and when I came, she leaned forward and took my load all over her face and in her hair. We cleaned up, rested for a few hours, and shared another meal from room service.

The day bled into evening, and we continued to spice up our lovemaking. The suite had a separate study, a wood paneled room that was a luxury reserved for businessmen that were repeat customers. I guess on this trip, I was regarded as one of those. We put the study to a different use.

First, Doreen, still in the bodysuit, climbed up on the big desk, and kneeling on all fours, exposed her holes to me by unsnapping the crotch of her suit. Then, I moved in front of her, and she fixed a multi-ringed cockring on me with a separate strap that wrapped around my balls and thrust them forward, away from my asshole, so that they would rub against her while we fucked.

I joined her on the desk and entered her doggie style. First, I took her in her pussy, with my balls brushing her sensitive clit. Fearful that the stimulation would get her off too quickly, she asked me to enter her fine ass again. This was our third anal session, and like the previous two, we made sure to use a lot of lube, and to take our time.