A Chance Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

Julia started to squirm. Her pelvis was gyrating with Vaniity's mouth and tongue. Julia placed her hands on top of Vaniity's head, silently urging her to go faster and deeper. Vaniity knew exactly what to do. Her tongue found Julia's clit and Vaniity began to slowly suck on the bud. The sucking began to intensify as Julia squirmed uncontrollably.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Julia's body stiffened and her toes curled. She then let out a very loud moan. Vaniity's sucking subsided as she looked up at Julia. Julia was covered in perspiration.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! That was amazing!" Julia said, panting. She lifted her head to see Vaniity kissing the inside of her thighs.

"Holy shit! That was incredible!" Julia added.

Vaniity lifted her head up and said, "Happy you enjoyed yourself! Now, it's my turn!"

Julia, smiling, was very happy to oblige and the two women exchanged places. Vaniity laid down and Julia climbed on top of her. Julia bent down and began french kissing Vaniity. After a while, Julia started kissing Vaniity's ear lobe. Vaniity enjoyed having her ear lobes kissed and sucked. She started to let out soft moans. Julia moved from one ear lobe to the other. Vaniity moaned a little louder.

"Ohhhh. Mmmmm."

Julia worked her way lower until she reached Vaniity's breasts. She tickled Vaniity's nipples with her index fingers. Vaniity's nipples immediately began to stiffen. She threw her head and closed her eyes as she let Julia tease and play with her nipples. Her moans became louder and more intense.

"Mmmmmmm,"

Julia began licking and sucking one of Vaniity's nipples while at the same time, she reached down and started to fondle Vaniity's cock and balls. Her cock responded immediately as it started to swell. Julia lifted her head and saw that Vaniity was enjoying herself. She smiled and lowered her head back to Vaniity's breasts. Julia worked her way even lowered until she reached Vaniity's swollen and very hard cock. She continued to stroke the cock. Julia placed both hands on Vaniity's cock and slowly began to lick its head. She continued to lick and suck the head. Vaniity started to squirm as her moans became louder.

"Ohhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhh!"

Julia released one hand from the cock and sucked her index finger. Making sure that the finger was well lubricated with saliva, Julia teased Vaniity's asshole, while continuing to suck the cock. Vaniity moaned even louder.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

Julia slowly pushed her finger into Vaniity's asshole up to the first knuckle. She then slowly pulled it out, making sure that she didn't pull it all the way out. Julia began fucking Vaniity's asshole with her finger. Vaniity was squirming was intensified. She was moving her head from side to side and moaning quite loudly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!

Julia could taste Vaniity's pre-cum. She began to slow down her sucking as she didn't want Vaniity to cum yet. She removed her finger from Vaniity's asshole.

Julia looked up and said, "I want you to fuck me."

Vaniity looked up. Her face was drenched in sweat. She nodded and smiled. Julia smiled and straddled Vaniity's cock. She slowly guided the cock into her soaking pussy until she was sitting on Vaniity. Julia began to slowly lift up. Vaniity placed her hands on either side of Julia's hips. Julia slowly went back down. The rhythm began to speed up as Julia pumped her pussy up and down on Vaniity's cock. She threw her head slightly back and closed her eyes. Up and down. Up and down.

All of a sudden, Vaniity sat up, grabbed Julia and flipped her onto her back. Julia spread her legs wide open.

"Fuck me! Fuck me good!" Julia shouted.

Vaniity grabbed her cock and positioned the tip just outside Julia's pussy. She slowly inserted the cock into Julia. Vaniity began pumping slowly. Both women moaned and moaned as Vaniity's pumping increased in speed and intensity. Julia threw her head back as her eyes rolled back. Her head moved side to side as Vaniity fucked her good.

"I'm cumming!" Vaniity shouted. "I'm cumming! Ahhhhhh!"

Vaniity quickly pulled out her cock and shot her cum all over Julia's stomach and breasts. The sweat from Vaniity's body dripped onto Julia's body. Vaniity collapsed beside Julia. Both women were panting quite heavily and the bedsheets were drenched with perspiration. Both women then hugged each other and started to laugh.

"That was incredible!" Julia said as she was still trying to catch her breathe. "Whew!"

"It sure was!" Vaniity said as she was also panting and trying to catch her breathe.

Unbeknownst to the two women, three pairs of eyes saw the whole show.

"Looks like Julia has some laundry to do today." Diamond whispered as both she and Simone snickered.

"Oh my God. I can't believe what I just saw." Alina, in shock, whispered. "I can't believe Vaniity has a dick. And those were my sheets!"

"Oh oh! We better get going. They're getting out of bed." Simone whispered.

"Shit. You're right. Let's go." Diamond added, quietly.

All three ladies turned and tip-toed to a safe distance, out of hearing range, before running to the house. Once they reached the back door, Alina opened it and all three ladies ran in.

"Whew! We made it!" Diamond said as Alina closed the door behind them.

"Made what?" a voice in the TV room, said.

Simone walked to the TV room and saw that Elsa was just getting up.

"Made what, Simone?" Elsa said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Oh nothing." Simone replied as she smiled.

At the same time, Venus and Natassia began to stir.

"Come on! Tell me!" Elsa added.

"Come into the kitchen and Alina will tell you." Simone replied. Simone turned and headed back to the kitchen.

"Hey! You guys! Alina has a juicy story!" Elsa said to Venus and Natassia. "Let's go to the kitchen!"

"Let's go!" Venus, smiled and got up like a shot.

"Do we have to? I still tired!" Natassia said as she yawned. "Excuse me!"

"There's coffee! I can smell it!" Venus said.

Natassia loved her morning coffee, especially if she didn't have to make it herself.

"I'm sure there's breakfast as well!" Natassia added. "I'm starving!"

Both women stood up. Elsa was already on her way to the kitchen. Venus and Natassia walked quickly to catch up to her. When they reached the kitchen, Alina, Simone and Diamond were already drinking their hot beverages.

"Good morning!" Alina greeted them.

"Good morning, all!" Natassia replied. "Coffee?"

"Yup! By the sink. Please help yourself. I've already taken out the mugs. Sugar, milk and cream are right here." Alina replied. "Spoons are here as well."

"Great!" Natassia said as she headed for the sink. "Anyone else? Venus? Elsa?"

"Alina? Do you have any tea?" Elsa asked.

"I certainly do! Orange Pekoe, okay?" Alina replied.

"Orange Pekoe is just fine!" Elsa added. She headed towards the sink area.

"Good! It's by the sink as well." Alina said before taking another slip of her coffee.

"I've have a tea as well." Venus said as she joined Natassia and Elsa by the sink.

"By the way, has anyone seen Julia and Vaniity? They went somewhere but never came back!" Venus asked.

Diamond, Simone and Alina started to giggle.

"What's so funny?" Venus added.

"I think we about to find out! Here they come!" Elsa said as she looked out the back door.

All the women turned and saw Julia and Vaniity, hand in hand, walking up to the back door, holding their shoes in their other hand. They were laughing and giggling to each other.

When they reached the door, Alina opened it and greeted them.

"Good morning, Julia! Good morning, Vaniity!" Alina said with a sheepish grin.

"Good morning, Alina!" Vaniity responded. Julia also answered in kind.

"What a night!" Julia added. "That was great! Thank you so much, Simone!"

"You're very welcome! What a morning as well!" Simone said, also with a sheepish grin.

"Yup!" Diamond added but she had a huge smile on her face.

Julia and Vaniity looked at each other with a puzzled look.

"What's going on?" Julia asked. "Diamond? Alina? Simone? I saw the way you looked at me. Come on! 'Fess up!"

All three ladies started giggling. Elsa, Natassia and Venus were also puzzled by their giggling.

"Come on! What's so funny?" Julia demanded.

"Oh shit! I think I know! Oh my God!" Vaniity quickly said. "Did all three? Oh my God! Oh Em Gee!"

Vaniity placed her hands over her mouth. Her eyes were wide as saucers. Everyone, except for Julia, was now looking at her.

"I didn't check the door! Oh shit!" Vaniity blurted out.

Vaniity turned and whispered into Julia's ear. Suddenly, Julia's mouth and eyes popped open very widely. She looked at everyone. Everyone's gaze was now focused on Julia, except for Vaniity.

"Oh my God! Ummm!" Julia said with a look of panic on her face.

There was a moment of awkward silence when Vaniity finally spoke up.

"We had sex! Okay! We fucked and fucked! Okay! And I loved it! And ... and, Julia loved it, too!" Vaniity sternly said.

"I did ... love it! It was indeed, amazing! Best sex I've had in a long time! And it was with a transsexual! There! I've said it! Okay!" Julia shouted. Then a frown came over her face and Julia crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Another minute of awkward silence came and went.

Finally Simone spoke up. She said, "Julia? There's nothing to be a shame about." Simone looked over at Venus and Venus looked back and nodded. "Julia? Venus and I are lovers. And she's a tranny! Sure, she works for me. However, after the night is done, I crawl into bed with her. It's okay! And you're right! The sex is amazing!"

"I'm single but also, a tranny." Natassia added. "But I had sex with a gee gee before."

"What's a gee gee?" Elsa asked.

"Genetic Girl." Natassia replied with a smile.

"Gotcha!" Elsa said as she smiled back.

Julia uncrossed her arms and they fell by her side. She started to giggle. Pretty soon, everyone was giggled and laughing.

"Whew! That's a relief!" Julia said as a smile came over her face. "Okay! Okay! Who was it? Who saw us?'

Alina, Diamond and Simone all raised their hands. Julia laughed.

"Now, that's over! Who wants some brunch?" Julia asked.

Everyone raised their arms.

"Alina? What do we have?" Julia asked.

"How about eggs, bacon and pancakes?" Alina replied.

"Everyone okay with eggs, bacon and pancakes?" Julia asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alina? Would you please do the honours?" Julia asked. "Alina's pancakes are to die for! And her eggs and bacon are okay as well!" Julia winked at Alina and Alina smiled back.

"Okay! Sounds good! Anyone want to give me a hand?" Alina asked.

"I will!' Diamond said. "I'm know my way around a kitchen!"

Alina smiled and said, "Wok this way then! Get it? 'Wok' this way!"

"Oh brother! A chef that has a sense of humour! Alina? Please keep your day job!" Diamond chucked and winked at Alina. Everyone started to laugh.

"Okay ladies! While our brunch is being made, why don't we lounge by the pool?" Julia suggested.

"One problem! We're still wearing our dresses from last night!" Diamond said.

"Damn! Okay! I have extra tees, shorts and bikinis upstairs. They might not fit properly. However, they'll cover you up!" Julia said. "I'll be right back!"

"I'll give you a hand!' Vaniity said. Julia smiled and both headed upstairs to get the clothing and bikinis.

Meanwhile, Alina and Diamond started to prepare the brunch and the other ladies headed back to the TV room. When Simone, Elsa, Venus and Natassia reached the TV room, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Alina half-shouted from the kitchen.

Alina walked briskly to the front door and opened it. It was Alura and Heather.

"Morning!" Alina said. "Come on in! Put your bags anywhere."

"Thank you, Alina!"Alura said.

"Yup! Thanks!" Heather added.

Alura and Heather walked in and put their bags down by the closet.

"Julia? Alura and Heather are here!" Alina shouted.

"Okay! Let them in! I'll be down in a sec!" Julia shouted.

"They are in!" Alina shouted back.

"Okay! Hi Alura! Hi Heather!" Julia shouted again. "You're early!"

"Hi Julia!" Alura shouted. "I know! We were bored!"

"What's with all the shouting?" Elsa said as she peered from the TV room. "Oh! Hey! Alura! Heather!" She then disappeared into the TV room.

"Julia and Vaniity are upstairs. Diamond's in the kitchen, helping me make brunch. The rest are in the TV room." Alina said. "Would you like something to drink?"

"I'm good." Alura said.

"I'm good, too." Heather added.

Alina escorted Alura and Heather into the TV room.

"Alura and Heather? This is Simone, Venus and Natassia. And you already know Elsa." Alina said as she made the introductions. "Have a seat and Julia will be right down! I have to make brunch."

Alina left the TV room and headed back to the kitchen.

"Did you bring your bikini?" Elsa asked.

"We did!" Heather answered.

Just then, Julia came into the room with a laundry basket, with Vaniity right behind her.

"Okay! I have tees, shorts and bikinis!" Julia said as she put the basket down in front of the women. "Hope you find something." Julia and Vaniity then left the TV room and headed for the kitchen.

Simone, Elsa, Venus and Natassia started to sort through the clothing. After a while, they did find something that they could wear. Elsa was the only that held onto her clothing. Simone, Natassia and Venus placed their clothing by the couch.

Alina walked into the TV room and announced that brunch is ready, "Ladies! Brunch is ready. It's buffet style. So, please help yourselves. Plates and cutlery are by the sink."

"Great! But I'm going to change first! I need to get out of this dress!" Elsa said as she picked up her clothing. She stood up and headed for the kitchen bathroom.

"Same here!" Venus added as she stood up. Before standing up, she also picked up her clothing.

"I'll wait until I've eaten!" Natassia said. She stood up as well.

Simone, Venus, Natassia, Alura and Heather headed for the kitchen. Venus went for the bathroom while Natassia, Alura and Heather headed for the sink to collect their plates and cutlery. Diamond was already eating.

"I think I go naked!" Diamond said boldly. Everyone looked at her. "What wrong with going naked?'

"Nothing but what would Julia's neighbours think?" Alura said.

"She could go naked if she wanted to. I have huge hedges surrounding the property. Besides my neighbours go naked themselves. Sometimes." Julia mentioned as she put some bacon into her mouth.

"Why didn't you say that earlier? I liked to go naked as well." Natassia said.

"I think I'll stick to clothes." Venus added.

"Same here." Simone said.

"Me, too." Alina said.

"I think I'll wear something as well." Alura added.

"I've never been skinny dipping before. Naked for me!" Heather exclaimed.

"Julia? And you? Clothes or no clothes?" Vaniity asked. "Besides you've already seen me naked and I, you!"

"If you go, then I'll go!" Julia said, confidently .

"Okay then, naked it is!" Vaniity replied as she grinned.

"How did I know you were going to say that!" Julia replied as she smiled. Vaniity smiled back.

The women started laughing as Elsa came out of the bathroom.

"What so funny? I know it's kinda baggy." Elsa said. The women continued giggling.

"It's not about the clothes, dear." Diamond explained. "We were asked who would go naked, that's all."

"Go naked? You mean anywhere?" Elsa asked as her eyes lit up.

"No, dear. When we ..." Diamond paused, thought about what she was going to say next and continued, "Yes! Anywhere in the house and the backyard! Right Julia?"

"Yup!" Julia replied.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Elsa said excitedly as she removed the tee and shorts. "Ta Da!" Elsa said as she grinned from ear to ear.

Everyone started laughing again.

"I have a great idea!" Julia said. "If you don't go naked, you have to wash the dishes! Alina? Alura? Venus? House rules!"

"How about topless?" Alina asked as she started to blush.

"Okay! Topless is fine! Okay! Listen up, ladies! Topless is okay." Julia said. "After brunch, it's time to get naked! Or just topless! And we heading for the pool!"

Everyone cheered, loudly.

"Listen up! Please thank Alina and Diamond for the wonderful brunch! And please wash your own dishes and cutlery! Thank you for helping out!" Julia added. "Alina dear, please turn on the pool heater."

"Nice! A heated pool as well!" Elsa said, excitedly. "Thanks Alina and Diamond!"

Everyone else followed suit.

"Not a problem! Be back in a flash!" Alina said. She walked to the back door, opened it, walked out, closed the door behind her and headed to the pool house.

"If you guys want anything else to drink, please help yourselves." Julia said. "You all know where the fridge is."

Everyone nodded as they headed for the sink to wash their plates and cutlery. Julia also helped wash the serving plates.

By the time the dishes were washed and put away, Alina was just coming into the kitchen.

"Ready to go!" Alina said. "The pool's heating up! Give it another 10 minutes! And Julia? Thanks for changing my sheets." Alina said as she winked at Julia.

Vaniity laughed while Julia gave Alina a sheepish grin before taking a slip of beer.

The ladies were making small talk when Diamond said, "Julia? Do you have a cooler box?"

"I do!" Julia replied. "It in the pool house. Actually, I have a few. Why?"

"So, we can avoid walking back and forth to the fridge when we need to top up our drinks!" Diamond said.

Oh yeah!" Julia responded. "Alina? Do you mind going back to the pool house and getting 2 cooler boxes? You might have to wash them out. Please and thank you."

"Will do!" Alina replied.

"I'll help you!" Diamond offered.

"So will I!" Elsa added.

"Okay. Bring them back to the house once you're done and I'll filled them with ice!" Julia said, smiling.

"Sounds good!" Diamond replied. "Come on, girls! Let's get those coolers!"

Alura, who was closest to the back door, opened it for them. Diamond, Elsa and Alina thanked her and headed for the pool house. Alura then closed the door and went to chatting with the others.

As they approached the pool, Elsa decided to veer off. She walked to the edge of the pool and knelt down. She dipped her hand into the water and a smile came across her face.

"Water's nice!" Elsa claimed as she swirled her hand in the water. "Sun is out! Water is warm!"

Both Alina and Diamond smiled back as they continued toward the pool house.

"Come on, Elsa! The faster we find and clean the coolers, the quicker we can go for a swim!" Diamond said.

Elsa quickly got up and eventually caught up with them.

Back at the house, Julia and the others were deciding what to put into the cooler boxes.

"Let's see! Beer, wine and vodka coolers! Sound good to you all?" Julia asked the women.

They all agreed. Julia opened the fridge and started pulling out the drinks and bottles. The rest of the women started to organize the bottles into groups. Julia opened the cabinet under the sink and pulled out two large garbage bags. She instructed the women to hold the open end of the bag under the ice dispenser while she pressed the button. Both bags were filled in no time.

Meanwhile, Alina, Diamond and Elsa had already entered the pool house and started to look for the cooler boxes. Elsa went to the back while Alina and Diamond stay in the front. While Elsa was rummaging around in the back and Diamond, in the front, Alina decided to check out her room.

"Well, at least, they tidied up after they had sex." Alina thought.

She found that Julia had taken the soiled sheets and pillow cases and dumped them into the laundry basket. Julia had also taken a new set and placed it onto the bed.