A Chance Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Might as well make my bed since I'm here." Alina sighed.

She started to make her bed when Diamond walked in with a cooler box.

"I found one!" Diamond said triumphantly as she held up the box. "Whatcha doing?" She asked.

"Just making my bed. I can't believed they fucked on it!" Alina added.

"Well, at least, Julia removed the old sheets and gave you a new set." Diamond said as she put the cooler box on the floor by the door. "Oh crap! Where are my manners? May I come in?"

"Sure, why not?" Alina said softly as she finished putting the fitted sheet on her bed. Alina sat down on her bed with a frown on her face.

"Why so glum, chum?" Diamond asked as she started to put the cases onto the pillows. After she finished with the cases, Diamond sat next to Alina.

"Well, I really like Julia and when I saw what I saw yesterday ..." Alina started to say.

"You became jealous. Am I right?" Diamond concluded.

"Yay. Kinda. It's not that I want to sleep with her or anything like that. I like guys, sexually. But ..." Alina continued.

"Recently, you've had strange feelings. Feelings that you can't explain. Right?" Diamond surmised.

"Yes. It's weird. I've never felt like this before, Especially for a women. In China, it's an unwritten taboo to love someone of the same sex." Alina added. "You could get disowned if it came out." Alina started to tear up.

"Do you know what I think?" Diamond asked.

"What?" Alina said as she rubbed her eyes.

Diamond reached over and picked up the tissue box on the night stand. She offered a tissue to Alina. Alina took two tissues out of the box. Diamond then put the box back onto the night stand. Alina wiped her eyes with the tissue. With the other tissue, she wiped her nose.

"I know that she cares for you a lot and that she loves you like a daughter. She treats you well. Very well, indeed. You're like family. At this time in her life, you're the only family she has." Diamond said as she consoled Alina.

"You're right." Alina said softly.

"Do you know that she wanted to buy the dress and shoes for you?" Diamond added.

"I didn't know that." Alina replied.

"Maybe, she thinks the friendship will suffer if the relationship became sexual." Diamond said as she put her arms around Alina. "Listen. Why don't you do this? Let her explore and have fun. It may blossom. It may not. But at least, she has you and only you, to count on. And that's a fact!"

Alina gave Diamond a big hug. "Thanks for the advice. I really need someone to talk to."

"You can always talk to me. Any time, anywhere! Okay?" Diamond asked.

"Okay." Alina replied.

Diamond started stroking Alina's hair.

"You have such beautiful hair. I wished that I had gorgeous hair like you." Diamond said as she continue to stroke Alina's hair.

'So do you." Alina replied as she started to play with Diamond's hair.

"Let's lie down and take a break." Diamond said. "We've had a busy day already."

Alina scooted over and placed her head onto the pillow. Diamond did likewise. After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling, Diamond turned on her side and faced Alina. She continued to play with Alina's hair. Diamond then propped herself up using her forearm. Alina turned her head and looked at Diamond.

"Lift your head." Diamond said softly. Alina did as she was told. Diamond slipped her arm underneath Alina's neck. Alina put her head back down. Diamond leaned over.

"Are you .... going to ...." Alina whispered, nervously.

Before Alina could finish her sentence, Diamond gave her a kiss on the lips. Alina didn't move. Diamond gave Alina another kiss. This time, it was a little firmer. Diamond pulled back and smiled. Alina forced a weak grin.

"How was that?" Diamond whispered.

"Ummm. It ... was ...." Alina stammered.

Before Alina could finish, Diamond leaned in and gave Alina a harder kiss.

"Nice." Alina said as she and Diamond started to make-out.

Diamond slowly inserted her tongue into Alina's mouth, exploring her mouth. Alina started to do the same.

Out of the corner of her eye, Diamond saw Elsa standing at the doorway, holding a cooler box. Diamond paused momentarily and smiled. No words were exchanged. Elsa knew what Diamond meant. Alina turned her head slightly and also saw Elsa. Diamond tilted Alina's head back towards hers and went back to kissing Alina. Elsa put the box down and entered the room. Elsa locked the door behind her. She walked slowly and sultry towards Diamond and Alina. Upon reaching the bed, Elsa knelt down and began kissing Alina's neck. Alina threw her head back slightly and moaned softly.

"Mmmm."

While Diamond and Alina continued their kissing, Elsa started nibbling on Alina's ear lobe.

"Mmmm." Alina continued to moan softly.

Diamond slowly pulled away from Alina and asked her to sit up.

"Sit up." Diamond whispered. Alina did as she was told and Elsa slowly backed off as well. "Let's get out of these clothes."

Diamond got off the bed and started to remove her dress. But she kept her shoes on. Elsa helped Alina out of hers. Alina then removed her shoes. The three climbed back onto the bed. Alina in the middle with Diamond and Elsa on either side of her. Both Diamond and Elsa pivoted onto their sides to face Alina. Alina turned her head and smiled at Diamond. Diamond smiled back. Alina then turned and smiled at Elsa. Elsa also smiled back.

Diamond looked at Alina and Elsa and said, "You, two, look so beautiful." Both Elsa and Alina smiled.

"So do you." Alina replied. Elsa echoed the same sentiment.

"Why thank you." Diamond replied. "Both of you."

Diamond leaned in and kissed Alina. She then kissed Elsa. Diamond pulled back and Elsa leaned in and kissed Alina. She leaned forward and kissed Diamond. Elsa then leaned back. At the same time, Diamond's hand was playing with Alina's breasts and nipples. Elsa was rubbing Alina's inner thigh. Diamond leaned in and french kissed Alina. Diamond's tongue expertly explored Alina's mouth. Diamond continued to play with Alina's beast. Elsa leaned in and began sucking Alina's breast. She continued massaging Alina's inner thigh. Elsa used her tongue to tease Alina's nipple. Alina began to moan louder as the sensations moved through her body like an electric pulse. She started to squirm.

"Ohhhhh. Mmmmmm."Alina moaned.

As her body's movement intensified, Alina's moans also intensified.

"Ohhhhhhh. Mmmmmmm. Ohhhhhh."

Elsa slightly lifted up and slid down the bed. She lifted Alina's leg up and slowly, Elsa slid underneath, spreading Alina's legs wider. She began to kiss Alina's ankle. Diamond and Alina continued their sensuous kissing. Diamond moved her hand slowly towards Alina's pussy. At the same time, Elsa slowly moved up as she continued to kiss Alina's legs. She moved from one leg to the other, making sure that both legs received an equal amount of attention. Diamond continued kissing Alina as she began massaging Alina's pussy. When Elsa reached Alina's inner thighs, she would alternate between kissing and sucking. With Elsa kissing and sucking her inner thighs and Diamond massaging her pussy and kissing her, Alina moaned even louder still. Her body moved in rhythm with Diamond's pussy massage.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Elsa slid forward and kissed the top of Diamond's hand. Diamond slowly turned her head and extended two fingers. Elsa began to suck on Diamond's fingers. Saliva dripped from Diamond's fingers. She then slowly inserted the fingers into Alina's pussy. Diamond looked at Elsa and smiled. Elsa smiled back. Diamond turned her head and began kissing and sucking Alina's neck. She continued to finger fuck Alina. Elsa continued kissing and sucking Alina's inner thigh. Alina moaned very loudly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmm!"

Diamond slowly pulled her fingers out of Alina. This was Elsa's cue. Her mouth was next to Alina's wet pussy. She extended her tongue and licked the entire length of Alina's pussy, from bottom to top and then from top to bottom. Elsa slowly ate out Alina. Diamond sat up, with her back resting on the head board.

"Lift you head up, Alina." Diamond asked softly. Alina lifted her head up. Diamond grabbed the pillow that was under her and slid it under Alina's head and neck.

"I want you see Elsa eat you out." Diamond said. Alina looked down at Elsa. Elsa looked up as she continued to lick and suck Alina's pussy.

"See how she uses her tongue. Mmmmm. Doesn't that feel good?" Diamond asked.

"Yes." Alina stammered as Diamond began playing with Alina's breasts again.

Alina's breathing deepened as she continued to watch Elsa eat her out.

"Elsa? Fuck her with you tongue." Diamond said as she slowly pinched Alina's nipple.

Elsa stiffened her tongue and began to slowly insert her tongue into Alina's pussy.

"That's it. Nice and slow to start." Diamond said. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

Alina nodded her head in agreement. Alina slowly started to move her head from side to side. Her legs also began to twitch.

"A little faster now." Diamond commanded.

Elsa quicken her thrusting. Alina's side to side head movement also quicken. Her toes started to curl, almost uncontrollably. Her moans were very loud. Alina closed her eyes and threw her head back. Her body stiffened and she let out such a yell.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

Alina was trembling as Elsa backed off and sat up.

'Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

Diamond held her tight. Alina was rocking back and forth. Perspiration was dripping from her body. After a few minutes, Alina's trembling started to subside and her rocking stopped all together. Diamond slowly released her hold on Alina and began to smile. She looked at Elsa and Elsa started to giggle. Alina, with her eyes still wide as saucers, began to giggle as well.

"Well? How was it?" Diamond asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Holy shit! That was amazing!" Alina spoke out loud. 'Holy crap! I've never so much intensity in my life! You have such a wicked tongue! I love you and your tongue! Holy fuck!"

"Thank you! My tongue and I appreciate the comments and love!' Elsa lsughed.

All three women started laughing.

"That was good! Very good!" Diamond said. "I taught you well, right Elsa?"

"Yup! You sure did!" Elsa beamed.

All of a sudden, there was a loud rap on the door.

"Everyone okay in there?" a voice shouted from the other side. The handle began to turn and rattle. "Please open the door!"

'Coming!" Elsa said, joyfully, as she jumped out of bed and headed for the door. She unlocked the door and opened it.

When the door opened, Elsa was greeted by Julia. Vaniity, Natassia, Simone, Venus, Alura and Heather were right behind her.

"Hello Elsa! Everything okay in here? We heard screaming and shouting!" Julia asked as she walked past Elsa. When she saw Alina, naked, her jaw dropped.

"We'll wait outside!" Simone said as the women started to laugh. "We're going back to the pool!" More laughter was heard.

"Hi Julia."Alina said as she waved. She started to blush.

"Hi Alina." Julia replied, with a look of concern on her face. "Everything okay?"

"Yup! Everything is fine now!" Alina smiled.

"I should have known! Diamond? Have you been behaving yourself?" Julia asked as she turned to Diamond.

"Your Honur! I plead the fifth!" Diamond said as she smiled and lifted her right hand.

"The fifth? My ass!" Julia said as she started to smile. "You guys scared the crap outta us! We couldn't wait anymore, so we decided to head for the pool. The water's great by the way! Then we heard shouting! And screaming! Jesus Christ! Scared the shit outta us! I almost called 911!"

"That was me!" Alina confessed as she smiled. "It was good! No, make that great!" Alina winked at Elsa. Elsa winked back and smiled.

"If you don't need me anymore, I'm going swimming!" Elsa exclaimed as she turned and started skipping toward the pool.

"Okay! Did we find the boxes? Shit! Scared the shit ... Oh my God." Julia exclaimed as she started to smile.

"The boxes are over there and here and everywhere, except we have some cocks this time around!" Diamond exclaimed loudly.

"You're terrible!" Julia exclaimed as she started to laugh. "But I love you, you crazy piece of work!"

"That's me! Crazy woman!" Diamond said as she laughed.

"Come on! Get a box, a cooler box I mean, and bring it to the pool!" Julia said. "I'll close the door!"

"Yes, your Honour!" Diamond said as she saluted Julia.

"Okay! Okay!" Julia said as she sarcastically, saluted back.

Both Diamond and Alina got up from the bed and headed for the door. Alina picked up a box and walked past Julia. They smiled at each other. She headed for the pool. Diamond picked up the other cooler box and exited the room. As she past Julia, Diamond patted Julia on her ass.

"You are so crazy!" Julia said.

"You know it!' Diamond replied and laughed.

Julia closed the door and she and Diamond, arms over each other's shoulder headed for the pool.

End of Chapter 2.