A Chance Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, ladies! Unfortunately, we have ten ladies, including me. Therefore, there will be one group of four and two groups of three." Julia said. "We're going to have three areas. The couch will be one, the love seat will be two and the floor will be three. So, when I call out your name, I'll also give you a number to go to! Cool?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay! Let's start!" Julia said as she reached into the hat and pulled out the first piece of paper. She unfolded the paper and read out the name.

"Heather? Number one." Julia said.

Heather stood up, headed for the couch and sat down. Julia reached into the hat and pulled out another piece of paper.

"Alura? Number two!" Julia said.

Alura stood up, headed for the love seat and sat down. Julia reached into the hat and pulled out another piece of paper.

"Vaniity? Number three." Julia said.

Vaniity looked at Julia and laughed. Julia laughed back.

"Okay." Julia said.

Julia continued this exercise until all the pieces of paper were read, the numbers were assigned and the groups were created. On the couch, sat Heather, Alina, Venus and Diamond on the love seat, sat Alura, Simone and Elsa and and on the floor, sat Vaniity, Julia and Natassia.

"You can stay in this room or you can use another room. But if you use another room, please tidy up after you're done! And don't forget to remove the sheets and cases if you use a bed! The Master bedroom is off limits! It's for me to use!" Julia exclaimed, excitedly.

Everyone laughed.

Julia stood up and extended a hand each to Vaniity and Natassia. Both Vaniity and Natassia grabbed onto Julia's hand as they stood up.

"We going upstairs!" Julia said as she led Vaniity and Natassia to the stairs. All three women headed upstairs and into Julia's room.

"I've already used this room! Let's go upstairs, too! I'm sure Julia has a guest bedroom." Alura said.

"There are two guest bedrooms upstairs!" Alina added. "They're both further down the hallway."

"Sold! We're heading upstairs, ladies!" Alura said. Simone and Elsa agreed.

Alura, Simone and Elsa stood up and headed for the stairs. They walked up the stairs hand-in-hand until they reached Julia's room. They looked in and cheered. They continued walked until they reached one of the guest rooms. One by one, they went in.

"I think we'll stay here! What do you all think?" Alina said.

"I'm good! Same here! Me three!" Heather, Venus, and Elsa said, respectively.

"Diamond?" Alina asked.

"Actually, I wanted a bed! Ah! You know what! It's okay! We have two couches, instead! I'm good as well!" Diamond said with a smile.

As far as Julia was concerned, the others downstairs, could do whatever they wanted, as long as they didn't burn the house down. She got what she wanted and more. She'll get fucked by Vaniity and Natassia.

"Leave the door open." Julia said as she entered the Master bedroom.

Vaniity entered second, followed by Natassia.

"Holy crap! Your bedroom is huge!" Natassia exclaimed as she stood at the door and looked around. "It's almost as big as my entire apartment!"

Vaniity agreed as she headed for the window. "Hey Natassia! You've gotta check out the view!"

Natassia quickly walked to the window and said, "Wow! Incredible!"

By now, Julia had made it to her bed and climbed onto it. "Nice, isn't it?"

"Nice? Nice isn't the word I would use!" Vaniity said. "More like amazing!"

Both Vaniity and Natassia stayed at the window and admired the view a little longer.

"Come and lie next to me." Julia asked. "One on either side."

Both women turned and headed towards the bed. Natassia climbed onto the bed while Vaniity had to walked around to the other side.

Julia had already taken off her towel. She was resting her head up against the head board, with her arms stretched out. Natassia started to remove her towel as Vaniity climbed onto the bed. Once on the bed, Vaniity removed her towel.

Both women snuggled up to Julia. The three women heard footsteps in the hallway and they were coming closer. Simone poked her head in, then Alura and finally Elsa. They cheered. Julia, Vaniity and Natassia all smiled. Simone, Alura and Elsa then walked by the doorway and headed further down the hallway.

"They must be heading to one of the guest rooms." Julia said.

"I have a great idea!" Vaniity suddenly said.

"What?" Julia replied.

"Have either of you been in an orgy?" Vaniity asked.

"No." Julia replied. Natassia shook her head.

"This room is huge enough to hold all of us." Vaniity said as she looked around again.

"Sounds great! I'm in!" Natassia exclaimed.

"I don't know." Julia questioned.

"I'll tell you what. The three groups will started off as is. And if you want to experiment, you can! And the good thing is that you don't have to go anywhere!" Vaniity exclaimed with delight.

"Come on, Julia! Give it a shot! You would regret it!" Vaniity added. "Maybe, we'll blindfold you!"

"Hey! That's a great idea!" Natassia exclaimed.

"But we have to do it soon before the others are too far into their fucking!" Vaniity said.

"Okay! You take Julia downstairs into the TV room and I'll get the girls in the guest room! Oh, it'll be so much fun!" Natassia exclaimed with excitement.

"What do you say, Julia? Wanna give it try?" Vaniity exclaimed with excitement as well.

"You not going to try anything, are you?" Julia said with hesitation.

"Nope! We're on the up and up! Besides, this is your house and if you have another party, we would like to be invited back!" Vaniity said with glee. "Isn't that right, Natassia?"

"Yup!' Natassia said as she nodded in agreement.

"Okay. But please be gentle!" Julia said with a smile.

All the women laughed.

They all stood up. Julia and Vaniity headed downstairs and walked towards the TV room. Meanwhile, Natassia headed for the guest bedroom. Natassia apologized for the intrusion. She explained the situation and received cheers from Simone, Alura and Elsa. All four ladies headed for the TV room.

When they got there, Julia was already blindfolded and seated in the middle of the room. Vaniity asked the others to create a circle around Julia and to sit down. Everyone in the room was naked. The towels were neatly folded and placed on the love seat. Natassia, Simone, Alura and Elsa removed their towels, folded them and placed them on the love seat as well. They proceeded to sit down, closed the circle.

"Is everyone here?" Julia asked.

"Yup!" said everyone in unison. There was giggling.

"Okay. Julia? Are you ready?" Vaniity asked.

"I am. Let the games begin!" Julia said.

"Don't you mean fuck games?" Diamond said as they all laughed.

"Here we go!" Vaniity said. "Julia? You have to lie down. I'll help you."

Vaniity stood up and headed behind Julia. She told Julia to lie back. Julia started to recline slowly as Vaniity helped her. Julia continued until her back was flat on the ground. Vaniity then stood back up and headed back to her spot. Vaniity motioned with her arms and hands for the others to move away and start having fun. She kept Natassia and Venus with her. The others stood up and moved a little further away. They sat down and started to form smaller groups. But instead of indulging themselves, they wanted to watch first.

Vaniity was the first to approach Julia. She knelt down by Julia's feet. Venus and Natassia both stood up and approached Julia's head. Natassia stepped over Julia and knelt down on Julia's left side while Venus knelt down on Julia's right side. Both Venus and Natassia grabbed their cocks and proceeded to rub Julia's face with them. Vaniity grabbed Julia's ankles and spread them.

Julia turned her head to the left and opened her mouth. Natassia guided her cock slowly into Julia's mouth. Julia began sucking the cock slowly. On the other side, Venus slowly stroked her cock. Down by Julia's feet, Vaniity began kissing one of Julia's feet. She ran her tongue into between Julia's toes. Venus grabbed Julia's right hand and placed it on her cock. Julia began stroking Venus cock while sucking Natassia. Vaniity moved from one foot to the other. She continued teasing and sucking Julia's toes.

While watching the show, the group that was formed by Alina, Diamond, and Heather started fondling each others' breasts as they watched intently. The other group that was formed by Alura, Simone and Elsa decided that the love seat was much more comfortable. They stood up and headed for the love seat. They sat down and was still able to see all the action.

Alina and Diamond laid Heather down. Diamond and Heather and began kissing while Alina began licking Heather's breasts. On the love seat, Alura and Simone were seated while their legs spread apart. While Alura was rubbing and fingering Simone's pussy, Elsa knelt between Alura's legs, eating her out.

Meanwhile, Julia was switching between sucking Natassia and Venus while Vaniity was licking and sucking Julia's pussy.

Soon after, Vaniity mounted Julia. Julia continued sucking Venus and Natassia. On the love seat, it was Simone's turn to be eaten out. This time Alura did the honours and Elsa was being fingered. Alina, Diamond and Heather formed a mini daisy chain.

The intensity and volume of the moans increased.

Vaniity climbed off Julia. Julia stood up while Venus laid down on her back. Julia straddled and mounted Venus while Vaniity stood in front of Julia. Natassia knelt down behind Julia and began licking Julia's asshole. Julia opened her mouth and Vaniity guided her cock into Julia's mouth.

Heather crawled over to the love seat and knelt between Elsa's legs. She leaned in and kiss the back of Simone's hand. Simone stopped fingering Elsa. Heather leaned in and began eating out Elsa. Alina and Diamond started to sixty-nine each other.

Natassia got up and knelt behind Julia. She slowly pushed her cock into Julia's asshole. All of Julia's orifices were being used. Venus's cock in her pussy, Natassia's cock in her asshole and Vaniity's cock in her mouth.

The other six women decided to form a daisy chain. Pussies and assholes were being licked and sucked.

Perspiration was dripping off every women. Moans were loud and intense.

"Come in me!" Julia said. "All of you!"

Venus was the first one. She unloaded her seed into Julia's womb.

"Ahhhhh!" Venus cried as she came.

Julia closed her eyes as she felt the hot sperm rush into her. Natassia was next.

"Oh shit!" Natassia half-shouted as she pumped her cum into Julia's tight asshole.

Another a hot rush of sperm was felt. Both Venus and Natassia left their cocks inside Julia.

Finally, holding Julia's head firm against her body, Vaniity let out a loud yell.

"Holy fuck!" Vaniity screamed as she unloaded her sperm into Julia's mouth. "Holy shit!"

Vaniity released her hold and Julia backed off. Julia swallowed most of the sperm but some sperm dripped from Julia's mouth. Julia collapsed onto Venus and opened her mouth. More of Vaniity's dripped out. Natassia was next to back off. As she pulled her cock slowly out of Julia's asshole, cum dripped from Julia's ass and onto the carpet. Venus was still inside Julia as they rolled over. And as Venus slowly pulled out of Julia, her cum dripped slowly dripped out and onto the carpet.

Julia's breathing was very heavy as she laid motionless.

"That's was fucking amazing!" Julia exclaimed as she slowly removed her blindfold. She reached between her legs and using a finger, scooped up some cum. Julia licked the cum off her finger. She turned to look at her fuck partners and smiled. They smiled back.

Julia sat up and looked over at the daisy chain and laughed.

"Good shit!" Julia said as she tried to stand up. Vaniity and Venus were there to help her up.

Natassia came back from the kitchen with four bottles of water, which she gave one each to Julia, Vaniity and Venus. She kept one bottle of water for herself. All four ladies sat down on the couch and watched the other six women fuck.

"My God! They're still going!" Julia exclaimed as she took a long slip of water. "I better get them some water as well!"

"I'll help you!" Vaniity replied.

Both women left for the kitchen. And when they came back with more water, the daisy chain was still going.

"Holy fuck!" Diamond screamed out as her body started to tremble. Her body stiffened and she came hard.

One by one, the other ladies started to orgasm. Bodies stiffened and very loud screams were echoed through the house.

After a while, the moans started to subside and the women started to sit up.

"Holy crap! That was amazing!" Alura exclaimed. She looked around the room and saw that every women was panting and sweating.

She started laughing. Pretty soon, everyone was laughing.

"Water's on the coffee table! Please help yourself!" Julia said as she smiled and laughed.

The bottles of water on the coffee table disappeared very quickly.

"Anyone hungry?" Julia asked.

All the women said that they were and they requested Chinese food. Julia stood up and went to the kitchen and placed a huge delivery order with Yang Chow.

"Yup! Credit? Cool! See you in a bit!" Julia said as she hung up the phone.

She walked back to the TV room and sat down on the couch.

"It'll be about half and hour." Julia exclaimed. "That was an amazing weekend! Thank you guys so much! Now! What are we going to do next weekend?"

They all started laughing.

12