A Chance Encounter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've never met any other werewolves, right?"

"Nope."

"Don't you ever wonder where they are? There have to be more people like us. After all, you weren't always this amazing sex goddess."

"Well first off thank you for the compliment," Cassie kissed Eric's cheek before continuing, "Second, if I had the time I might go looking for some. I have so many other questions, and no one to provide answers. And the internet is no help. Most of the websites you find are full of Hollywood lore. Which tends to be incorrect."

"I don't suppose you ever tracked down the wolf who turned you?"

"No. I wanted to at first. Give them a piece of my mind, tell them off for turning me. But I'm okay with what I am now. I don't have any burning desire to find them, other than to ask a few questions. Of course they might not know anything either. Like I said, there are a lot of unanswered questions and few people to answer them."

"Did you ever wonder if, and I'm not saying I want one because I'm loving this too, but have you ever wondered if there was a way to turn yourself back?" Eric asked.

"Yes. But in the same way I can't fully wrap my head around how I can turn into this," Cassie pointed a clawed finger at her furry body, "I can't understand how any drug or magic potion could reverse what's been done. I found out really fast that wishing and wanting the impossible usually leads to disappointment. So I only wish for the possible. Like finding someone who could look past my 'furriness'. Or better yet, would want to join me. And I did,"

"Yes you did." Eric kissed the top of Cassie's furred head and breathed in her scent. It was so calming, so familiar. He wanted to stay like this for the rest of time. Eric knew that was impossible, but it was possible to spend every night like this. Maybe he could convince his parents to let him get his own place. He had money saved from his various jobs. Maybe Cassie's parents would let her move in with him, after getting to know him some more.

Eric dreamed of a future with Cassie, filled with normal days and wild, passionate nights. Maybe at some point having kids, or puppies? He wasn't clear on how that would work. One day, would they have to choose between the normal and the wild? Eric couldn't make that decision now. He was too drunk on the rush from his transformation and sex. With a clear head, he might still pick the wolf, or he might chose his average human life. Far less complicated, far less interesting. Glancing at Cassie, who seemed to be lost in thought too, Eric knew he didn't care what choice he made, so long as he could still wake up with her new two him.

"I love you." Eric whispered, kissing Cassie's head again. She returned the sentiment, and the kiss. Once again, Eric entered Cassie's love tunnel. Her muscles were spent, and her lips were like jelly. But she mustered up the strength to clamp onto Eric's phallus one last time before they both passed out. Eric pushed until he knot was inside her. Then started making small thrusts, his balls rhythmically thumping against Cassie's labia. Her vulva was sore and swollen but that didn't matter. In that moment, all the tattered was Eric, and his quick thrusts.

Cassie sat up and spun around, positioning herself doggy style. Eric continued his pounding the entire time, ducking down so Cassie could swing her leg over his head. It felt so... right doing it this way. Eric felt a surge of power, and he gripped the base of Cassie's tail. She yelped and moaned when he yanked on it. Her pussy clenched tighter with every pull, almost as a reflex. After ten firm tugs, Cassie's pussy was nearly glued to Eric's hard shaft. The two were close, so close to cumming.

"Yes, harder! More Eric, more!" Cassie howled as her lips grew hotter and hotter.

"I'm so close! Almost, just a little more!" Eric shouted in response, the cum in his balls churning over and over. His paw gripped Cassie's tail tighter, so tight his claws dug in a little. Eric was seeing stars, the blood in his body centering on his cock, which had to be as hard as a rock by now.

"Cum Eric! Fill me up! Please, I need you!" Cassie begged, waving her tail back and forth in Eric's paw. He gave one final tug, and thrust. His seed was so thick and there was so much of it that Cassie's pussy couldn't take it all. White hot spunk spilled out onto the bed. Cassie's cunt dripped its own juice all over the bed, and into the pile of Eric's cum. He let go of her tail, which was now sore from repeated pulling and Eric's claws digging in.

As dusk approached, the two felt asleep again. Each happily dreaming wrapped in the other's arms. Until Cassie's parents came home.

12