All Comments on 'A Chance Meeting'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
HonourHonourabout 12 years ago
Nice one

Another very good tale well told.

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Awwww That was nice!

It was one of those nuevo waveo poly armory stories. Had a real fairy tale quality, with love conquering all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Huh?

38,000 miles in a few months?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

this was the weirdest shit i've ever read!

likeboblikebobabout 12 years ago

one truly dumb tale. not anywhere near your usual quality.this was so stupid that it became boring. there was no connection to the people in the story, kind of like the cliff notes to a story.

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
A good story! Well written and creative!

I could only give it 4 stars because the first part was completely unrealistic. No man can rape a teenage virgin in the presence of a dozen people and for the girl or someone not to report the rape to the police or else for the men to casterate the guy.

Certainly a group of men would not fear a single man, no matter how big and tough. As groups, our cave men ancestors wouild attack and kill cave bears that weighed up to 1,100 pounds so certainly a group of men would not fear a single man. They would gang up on the rapist and the rapist would not have a chance and he would be lucky if they didn't casterate the rapist.

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
Great Story !

Man I love your work! This story was different and I think you have done your job. I liked the flow and what is great is that it was different and that makes it fresh.. Keep writin'em and I'll keep reading one of my favorite writers "scorpio44".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to the one that commented about the 38,ooo miles in a few months..

guy, you need to understand that there are a few places in the country where commuting is a regular thing, me Personally have experienced putting 15k miles in 3 months in So Cali,( where no one walks) so 38k miles is neither unusual nor rare. Besides, this story, just like any other story, is a form of entertaintment, this is NOT an auto-biography, nor a documentary. Relax.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
You just piss me off -

LOL

As soon as I read duplex and partner Nick I KNEW!!! ROFL but you made it work again like always - the poly perfect life. Donna was also a good touch I had lost her in the middle but it fit - of course. I do often wish people could actually live in an altruistic state like that -

The polyamory is the hardest (read unrealistic) part to accept in your writing and it fascinates me that people get upset about so many other concepts or "facts" but this causes fo few comments. Yet the commentators often make such caustic remarks about the actions it entails when the build up is less obvious.

As for those who think the crap in Ojai could not happen I just do not know what planet the grew up on - it is not even a stretch to see if happen - groups get cowed by a strong personality all the time - Scorp explained it perfectly in the story.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
I like the concept

The usual problem in poly relationships is jealousy. You did a good job getting around that with the closer-than-brothers angle.

I think in real life that relationship would decompose, maybe later rather than sooner.

But it is a good story and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Happy

I'm very happy you are still writing. I have enjoyed all your stories, even when you wrote about something I thought i would not like. Mike

avidreader123avidreader123over 11 years ago
Like it

Mom balanced it out. I hope Julie has at least one kid with each, and maybe one for Donna too if they hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ok tale

was a ok tale but I would not share my women. sharing the mother is not for me

either.. your tale was a little dry with little feelings. It is like, just the facts.

then you are police in the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my!

Definitely a different tale.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks !!

Different and nice and sweet. Managed to be a lil sexy without being too much.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ITS A FAMILY AFFAIR

to protect and serve. TK U MLJ LV NV

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Nice Story

Not sure how realistic it is - but this is fiction so rules can stretch a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
romance???

NO it's a fucking kink slut story! 1* just to vote dick head!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NOT ROMANCE!

Literotica admins, please can NOT ROMANCE stories be removed from the Romance section? When did the policy veer from "love between a man and a woman"?

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepabout 8 years ago
Romance

Love it, Romance with a twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hmm

group sex maybe, but not romance.

A couple guys using a 19 year old with no life options and then her mother?

Nope not romance.

Else we would have read a marriage proposal in there, and no way sharing her with his partner. While being paid, what does that make her?

But mainly these guys are certainly taking advantage.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
I'm worried about you

You can really write very well. Your subject matter is different from my liking but, others seem to like it.

My taste is more traditional, a mother and daughter both having that kind of knowledge and familiarity with each other doesn't work for me. Again that's my choice but, others like your writing. As long as you are writing there may be a story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ROMANCE THIS

For the complainers, quite a bit of romance in this tale. No one is married so that excludes the LW category. If you were to ask the two females being protected and cared about by two wonderful males is kinda romantic. I did not read out dp or incest or four in bed at same time. A bit of 70s spin on romance

Oh and the constant comment clarifier IT IS A FICTIONAL STORY

IT IS FREE

bardrosesbardrosesabout 7 years ago
Category

I know this is really supposed to be commenting on the story rather than the commentary. However, I feel the need to say that this is in the right place. Romance isn't about 1 man + 1 woman = married. The description on the homepage puts it pretty well: "Drama, love, risk, and happily-ever-afters," and even then there is room for fudging a few lines. It's all about the focus on the emotional, with a dose of the physical for spice. This tale fits perfectly, and the pattern shouldn't even be that unfamiliar to many, my mind went straight to Paint Your Wagon as soon as I got to the hiring scene.

The one problem I have with the mother entering into the picture is that it felt a bit rushed, a slamming down of the curtain instead of letting it really develop as much as the other character insertions and then bringing it to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crap

What crap is this shit

BigCuntryBigCuntryabout 7 years ago
Did this guy die?

I heard he quit writing cause he got cancer and died. Does anyone know if this is true?

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Sharing

Is a sure sign of ZERO real true love. I hated this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Imagination & Reality.

This isn't an auto nor an ordinary biography, it's a story in a supposedly erotic story site, as such surely imagination and creativity should play a significant part!

As far as Big Cuntrys' comments are concerned I presume he/she chose their nom-de- plume with extreme care. I also presume that with his/her size of ego the pronunciation of said name has an extreme emphasis on the first two syllables.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I kinda agree with Johnny0342, sharing ain’t my idea of romance, either. I thought it was a pretty good story until that little twist got thrown in. That pretty much ruined it for me.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Oh yeah

You should embellish the story! .....Julie was taking care of the all the Men at the Police Station (That's a lot of Dicks visiting Her Pussy) and when Donna comes to stay the Fire Department ask for the Women to Service Them as well "of course Julie and Donna are happy to do that!....Yay you go Girls!.....Now That's only the Start

I hear theNavy, Airforce, Marines want their Services! Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Ugh

You had a good story going until you threw the 3-way romance into it. Like it or not, the horns got thrown on Pete, even if he did it himself. He cucked himself.

If it were me I would rewrite or simply delete this story. Sorry, couldn't give it more than a 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uh, REALLY?

Scorpio, you tell a good story, but this time, you took it too far. This one was preposterous, weird, and...well...very yucky, to put it mildly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Bomb!!

One * - This one left me depressed... The story turned Julie into a cheap whore. My thinking is sex to her was a way of life....True love one man, one woman....

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 5 years ago
Judgmental

All you commentors are judging the story by your own circumstances.

There are elements of the story that don't jibe with reality but the problem isn't with the genre. Romance can take many forms. Triads, while not common, are not unheard of.

Just because a woman is in a committed relationship w 2 men doesn't mean she's a slut. Not that there's anything wrong with that. She is still committed to only those two men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
White Trash!

After being raped battered and bruised by bully Brian for a year,it's highly unlikely that she fall right into bed with Pete and his meat! Then she quickly decides to move in with him despite knowing squat about him. Nope,not believable! Now after several months Nick "worms" his worm into Julie.Pete's still working on dealing with the loss of his wife yet is ready,willing and able to share Julie with another guy?! I call "bullshit!" on that! Julie proves she's true white trash by quickly sliding into a double-bang relationship with two friends/partners who are police officers,for Christ's sake! (I'd really want a couple of ass-wads like these two protecting the women and young girls in my neighborhood,wouldn't you?) Then,as a final spew of vomit,Donna,Julie's mom joins in on the fun,getting topped by both of the cops. There's just something really icky about this whole arrangement,and something really low-life about all of the characters in this story. ~ I rate it a 2 for Ewwwwwwwww!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was awesome.

I disagree strongly with the previous comments. I really enjoyed the story. I wonder if some of them can just read something and enjoy the writing. I thought bringing Donna in at the end was a great idea.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Too soon raped and beaten repeatedly needed more time

I liked parts but given more time is needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What Crap!!

It started out to be quite an interesting story BUT what a bizarre direction it took!! Turned into a really disgusting story. Why didn't the two cops open a whore house for their other close friends?! They could then get more help with the financial side of things!!! - And, now they had both mother and daughter! The woman you love and who loves you, doesn't have sex with your friend just because he feels left out! Extraordinary men! - to happily live with this situation, unless they considered Julie their in-house whore - and later the mother too.So much potential for this story turned into the life story of two trailer trash women, mother and daughter. What was this author thinking?? 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come On!

Where's the love in this story?? There's only lust being described. Julie is 19 yrs. old and she's servicing two mature cops ( later joined by her mother ). So where does she see her life going? Does she plan to have kids fathered by each of her lovers? Then what about the kids when they grow up? Pete was a family man till he lost both wife and child in the accident. Was what he was involved in a logical development? The story is OK as a piece of fluff but as something approaching reality, it's utter nonsense. 1*.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Garbage

Story after the beginning turned into a childish wandering mess, could have been a nice study of human nature, instead turned into a childish wish list. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

If my woman wanted my partner she can f off

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Good story, you did fine.

Twists and turns and gleeful flights of fancy.

Entertaining series of sexual norms healthy violated...good.

Ignore the complaints of the repressed.

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 3 years ago
Different

j liked this story. It was different, but very enjoyable.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It was a good story until the half way point where they wanted to share the women, that kind of ruined it for me. The proper ending would have been Julie and Pete to Marry as he was a family man and Donna and Nick to become a couple. The whole sharing thing/open relationship was a major turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The idea of him sharing Julie is dumb. He didn’t share Sarah with Nick so why share Julie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHAT A TRASH STORY....HOW IS THIS EVEN ROMANCE!! LOST HIS SON AND WIFE THEN PICKED A GIRL TO SHARE...

DID HE SHARE HIS WIFE SARAH TOO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a remarkable story of love and sharing. And between two cops, and a mother and daughter! 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I felt cheated and disappointed.

I was promised Romance and it started to be but then it turned into form of group sex.

Oh well, live and learn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was not impressed with this story.

sg1010sg10106 months ago

I enjoyed reading your creation. I have no idea if that would ever fit for me, as the two men and women initially never gave it a thought, if it would work for them.

It was a Good Read!

THANKS !

Scott

LacastrianLacastrian6 months ago

Wrong category. 1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous