All Comments on 'A Chance Meeting'

by sanjeev98

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
McMahonSMcMahonSover 8 years ago
Start of something good

This has the essentials of a good opening chapter. It grabs the interest and raises questions the reader wants answered. The main one of course is where is the girl but there's also the intriguing "emergency" that suggests the hero knew enough about his friend to not require details of before handing over his car keys. Don't keep us waiting or leave for FTDS to complete.

happytechguyhappytechguyover 8 years ago

Good start of a story! As it stands, if this is the very end of the story, it needs at least one sentence to close it in my mind. (a boring one might be "and I never saw her again.") Or as McMahonS mentioned, it is an excellent start of a longer story! You have so many mysteries in this that you should be able to continue the story!

Please write some more! And have fun as you do write!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Could Be Interesting***

Waiting for Part 02. If not what a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

AN INTERESTING START TO A GOOD STORY, PLEASE CONTINUE.

GUNRUNNER

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i always enjoy reading tales from authors for whom English is a 2nd or 3rd language

unusual places , unusual circumstances , diferent cultures.

..

very much looking forward to the continuation of this story

sanjeev98sanjeev98over 8 years agoAuthor
thank you note

thank you to all people who took time to post a feedback to my first story.

the comments encourage me to write more and continue to this story.

I am looking forward to some ideas on how to continue the story from you readers.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
So far so good

I hope the author can figure out how to continue this story as it is really an unfinished tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good story. should continue it.

This has the makings of a good, larger story. It feels incomplete as is. The characters are interesting so I hope you continue this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersanjeev98@sanjeev98
Avid reader of erotic stories, specially hot ones of family and romance. Wish I could write like you people who make so many of us fantasize. OR better: put my fantasies in words.

SIMILAR Stories