All Comments on 'A Change of Heart for Leander Ch. 05'

by RobMontague

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Sigh

I want to be happy for them but in truth they make me ill

I hope Trevor comes out of this okay and finds himself stronger for it

dez421dez421about 10 years ago
more

I hope there's more to come. Love this series.

dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
I feel so sad

Poor Trevor.

I hope that he doesnt do anything stupid.

Cant wait to see where this story goes

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
heartache and love

the two sides to the same coin. happy that Leander is back with Jase and proud of Nick for his being so level-headed. Trev is sweet and delicate but am happy that he's no longer with Lion as that would mean insecurity and unhappiness for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sigh

i love your story I just wish you didn't have to hurt Trevor in the process

canndcanndabout 10 years ago
Is it over?

I think Trevor is going to try something. He seemed to be at one of two extremes throughout the story. And that was about small things. I think he is angry and betrayed enough to become unhinged. I hope you continue the story and deal with that part.

I'd also wished to know in more detail how they broke up the first time. I think they still need to build back that trust, Leander moreso than Jason since Jason was the one to end it as far as I can tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i hope you dont make trevor to be the bad guy

Dont you dare touch Trevor. This is like really stupid. I dont think any of them really love one another. Its just lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should've Ended Sooner

I hate this ending. I got all invested in the earlier romances and this broke my heart. It's not even as nicely written as the earlier installments. It was an awful ending to an otherwise cool story.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 1 year ago

although it broke my heart that they hurt Trevor and nick im glad they got together since it was each other they really loved. you are an awesome writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous