All Comments on 'A Change of Heart for Leander Ch 06'

by RobMontague

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
I really enjoyed this

I feel sad still about Trevor but glad Leander and Jason are together

Hopefully it is for the long haul

dez421dez421about 10 years ago
loved it/ want more

Loved this series as well as the others. I would really like to see more from the boys. Maybe even an off shoot with Nile and Noah and there coupling. You're a great writer continue to write I'd love to see more from you and these characters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That's pretty harsh

It was really hard to read because I couldn't help but feel bad for Trevor. Leander acts like he doesn't care what he did to Trevor.. Then to top it off proposes to Jason right in front of him. It felt really insensitive, especially if he claimed to love him. I really want to hear that Trevor gets to find someone who truly does love him.

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago
Sequel?

A bit disappointed with the ending. I've come to like the series and the characters, so I was a bit taken back when I read saw the title of this sequel as well as the description of the chapters, and I honestly skipped 4 chapters and went straight for this to know the ending hoping that it won't be as sad as it said in the description. I read the first part of the series in one sitting, all 8 chapters of it, and I was really happy about how it ended. I think it was a bit biased seeing Leander and Jason together in the end after everything Leander had gone through with Trevor. Somehow, the bond that he had developed with Trevor felt like it didn't mean as much as it should have been. The series is probably about trying to keep a realistic spin about it, and I've been in a similar relationship in reality so I can say that I understand how it ended, since like Leander, I chose the one I love more than enough, the one I could see being with for a long long time. But still, I felt like Leander's personality just faded out through the end. He should have at least see to it that Trevor would be alright some time in the future, maybe in a few years, to see him happy with someone until they're both just looking back in the past thinking that they did have special times together that they'll treasure their whole lives. I still commend Trevor's character for being strong in the end though and I hope that when I see you again post something, I can find some closure and happiness for him.

Anyway, lots of potential here as a writer! Good grasp about story ideas and character making. A bit too rough around the edges and you could use an editor for proofreading your sentence patterns and vocabulary usage, but just keep it up! And I honestly look forward to seeing more from you and seeing some improvement!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

How did this happen? Story is so messed up. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You didn't care.

Should have been more closure for us with Trevor. He got the crap end all along and then you crapped on him in the end. But you did warn us that you write for yourself and not for us. I guess that's just how you would do things. If you write anymore stories I won't read them. You just don't care .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Im so hurt

I had lost track of Literotica and came back 4 years later just to reread the first story and stumbled up on this I honestly can't right now this was to much I need an happy ending for Trevor PLEASE!!! Maybe a love story in college for him ,hmmm?

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I'm definitely not as mad as some of the folks that left comments. Seems Trevor turned out fine. I'm thinking Jason isn't the brightest here. Enjoyed all of the Leander stories. Happy to have found them long after they were shared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous