A Change of Heart for Leander Ch 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." Trevor blinked.

"I know you probably hate me. That's fine. I just want to be able to see you and say hey with you knowing that I wouldn't change what he did for you." Jason smiled again and left the toilets.

*

"Oh you look so beautiful!" Casey gushed and hugged Jason. The night of the prom had arrived and they were waiting for their car to pick them up. Leander was brushing cat hairs off his trousers and Nile was fidgeting.

"Stop pulling at it." Josh scolded.

"Its so uncomfortable!" Nile grumbled. "I feel ridiculous."

"You look really smart." Josh laughed at him as he fiddled with his tie.

"You wont have to wear it that long." Casey said. "I am sure as soon as Noah sees you he'll tear it off you.

"Oh you guys really need to fuck off." Nile grumbled, blushing. He was pretty guarded about what was going on with Noah, he did tell Jason and just assumed that he told everyone what was happening. The fact that he'd gone and met his family didn't really allow for the 'just friends' excuse. They laughed at his discomfort and let Casey take some photos before their car came. Casey accompanied them to the door and hugged Jason tightly.

"I love you so much." He whispered into his ear and kissed the side of his head. "Have a good night guys!" The car went to pick up Nile's prom-date, Lauren, and then they headed to the venue. All the year was there, the guys in suits and ties and the girls in prom gowns. Some looked classy and there were a few that looked trashy, Nick and Trevor were discussing these at length. They smiled politely at Leander and Jason as they walked in and Nile stopped to have a chat with them. There was a lot of socializing done, lots of gossiping and lots of flirting. There were bound to be a lot of rumors over the next few days!

Leander sat at the table with Jason who was drinking punch from a plastic cup. One of the teachers was trying to silence the crowd, it was time to give out the awards.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Leander told Jason.

"Oh but the awards are coming up!" Jason frowned.

"I'll be quick!" Leander kissed his forehead and left. Jason whooped and wolf whistled when Nile won best dressed male, Nile was grateful but embarrassed and sat down quickly with his medal.

"Leander's missing it!" Jason grumbled and began to look at the medal and was about to ask him something when Nile hushed him sharply and pointed to the small stage. "Huh?" He glanced over and Mrs Staff was at the microphone.

"As a brief interlude between the award one student would like to say a few words..." She smiled and left the stage. Red lights swept down and illuminated the stage and Leander stepped on to it. Jason wondered why he was there. He looked so beautiful in his suit, his blonde hair tied into a loose ponytail. He wanted to bury his face into his neck and inhale the scent that was his and his alone. Jason could not wish for a better boyfriend.

"Hello." Leander spoke softly into the microphone. His eyes were fixed on Jason.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Jason groaned.

"Shut up!" Nile scolded with a laugh.

"The end of this part of our life is ending." Leander began. "Friendships that have formed here might not carry on into the adult world. Lives change. People drift apart and in ten years some of you probably wont remember the surname of the people sitting with you." He paused. "Well I don't want that to happen. I have met some awesome people here and I know that some of you will be with me throughout my life and that's great, but there is one person I need by my side." There were hushed mutterings around the tables. Trevor rolled his eyes. "Jason..." Nile looked over at his friend, he was watching Leander intently, enraptured by this young man. "Its you. It has always been you. When I fist met you, I knew that I wanted you forever. Yeah, I fucked up sometimes, so did you, but it was just how we found out about each other. So, as this part of our life ends, I want to make sure that you're with me in the next part." Nile roughly shoved Jason up and he stumbled a few steps to the small stage. "Jason Biggs. I love you. I have always loved you and I always will love you. So,..." Leander went own on one knee and there were excited gasps. "Will you marry me?" He produced a box with a gold ring in it.

Jason just stood there looking stunned. Nile edged forward and gave him a small shove which brought him back. He nodded and Leander slid it on his finger, stood and took him into a hug, pressing a soft kiss on his lips. "Not too cheesy was it?" Leander whispered. Jason shook his head, he had the biggest grin on his face. Everyone was cheering and clapping. Nile hugged Jason then Leander. "Thanks for all your help Nile." Leander smiled. Miss Staff was sobbing dramatically when she came to congratulate them, as was Lauren. Nile rung Casey to let him know.

"Did he know about this?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, Leander asked their permission a bit ago." Nile told him. "He is sobbing too." A different teacher took over giving out the last awards as Miss Staff was still overly emotional. Nick went over and gave them both a hug, offering his congratulations. Trevor hung back. He felt his nose had been well and truly rubbed in it. When the awards were over the music came back on. Nick took Lauren to dance and Nile dragged a grumpy Trevor up.

"You okay?" Nile asked.

"Yeah." Trevor nodded. "I have to be really don't I?"

"You'll find someone who loves you a million more times than he ever did. I know." Nile spun him and he laughed. The night went on without much of an incident. A couple of the jocks had a small drunken fight, a girl fell off her heels while trying to high kick and another vomited into her lap - but apart from that it was pretty peaceful. Nile had danced with everybody. As soon as he got a drink in him he'd dance all night. Jason had agreed to one dance with Leander but preferred to sit and watch. His heart was still beating wildly at Leander's proposal. The cars began to roll up to take the party goers home, Leander walked Lauren to her car while Jason cuddled Nile.

"You know I'll always love you, don't you?" Jason asked softly, snuggling into him.

"I do." Nile smiled. "I love you too." The couple's lips met and they kissed softly, Nile felt Jason's hands tighten on his lapels as he slipped him some tongue.

"You'll have to stop that!" A voice called out. Jason pulled away from Nile and they looked over. Noah and Leander were grinning at them. The two walked over and Leander took Jason in his arms.

"I doubt these two will ever stop sneaking kisses." Leander smiled as Nile laughed.

"Congrats you two, I am glad you finally sorted yourselves out." Noah looked over to Nile. "Coming home with me Baby Boy?" He attempted to slide an arm around him.

"Don't call me that! Get off me!" Nile flailed away from him playfully but got in the car. Noah got in too and fiddled with his phone. "What are you doing?"

"Sending your Dad a message so he knows I've got you safely." Noah told him.

"You have my Dad's mobile number?" Nile asked.

"Yeah, for work and shit." Noah started the engine and they rolled off.

The car came for Leander and Jason and they climbed in the back. They were mostly silent on the ride home, Jason cuddled into him and Leander petted his hair. When they were back home Casey burst through the door and swept Jason up.

"Congratulations!" He said, tears flowing freely. Josh shook Leander's hand then pulled Jason over for a hug. "Come on lets go inside!" He herded them inside and they newly engaged couple found balloons everywhere and a huge banner with 'congratulations!' hung up.

"Aww Case!" Jason gushed. "This is lovely!" Casey didn't want to keep them long, he knew they'd be tired from the night and probably want to spend some time alone.

"So, what happens now?" Josh asked. "Do you want to get your own place or..?"

"Huh, hadn't really thought that far ahead." Jason mused. "I've no intention of moving out."

"Well then!" Casey waved his arms excitedly. "Leander moves in with us/" Leander smiled and nodded, he was there most of the time anyway and the house was large enough to fit in a small army. "I will get a wedding folder!"

"Oh god, Casey!" Josh groaned. "Its just happened! Give the poor boys time!"

"I like to be prepared." Casey raised an eyebrow at him.

"I know, you'll do a great job." Josh smiled and placed a kiss on his lips. "Now go on you two, get to bed. It's late and I'm sure you have a lot of...'talking' to do." Josh winked and Leander laughed. Jason blushed and hugged them both before he followed Leander to their room. Leander shut the door and turned to Jason.

"So...enjoy the night?" Leander smiled. Jason stepped towards him and began to undo his tie.

"What do you think?" He looked up at him coyly. Leander kissed him softly, his arms snaking around him before they started to push his suit jacket off. They stripped each other between kisses and Leander walked him to the bed, bending him over and kneeling behind him. Jason moaned in anticipation and Leander spread his cheeks and dragged his tongue over his hole. He lapped at it gently, loving his lovers taste and scent. Occasionally he dipped down and would kiss and lick his balls, he stroked Jason's cock with one hand and pressed a finger inside him.

"Ah...Leander..." Jason murmured. "I want you." Leander got to his feet and flipped him over, taking his cock into his mouth and suckling at it while Jason moaned in need. "Now!" Jason demanded in a groan so Leander quickly lubed himself up and wriggled Jason further onto the bed, pushing his thighs towards his body and pushed into him. The two moved together, their new pairing adding another level of intimacy to their love making. Leander would kiss and touch Jason's chest, leaning down to kiss him gently as he moved, Jason's cock in his hand. He stroked it as he moved, feeling the precum leak from the tip as he got more aroused. Jason rocked his hips to meet his thrusts and felt the pressure build up inside him the sound of Leander's balls slapping on his ass was enough to push him over and he came into Leander's hand. Leander moaned his appreciation as his lover tightened on him and within a few more thrusts he filled him, Jason grumbled happily as he felt Leander's cock pulsing as he shot his load into his ass.

"Mmm fuck you're good." Leander gently pulled out and lay next to him. Jason smiled, his face flushed. They quickly cleaned up then got into bed, Jason snuggled up on Leander's chest, listening to his heart beat. Leander kissed the top of his head as he fell asleep on him. He smiled, he still wasn't sure what he wanted from life but he was positive he'd made the right decision in proposing, they could face anything together. He smiled again and fell asleep with his soul mate in his arms.

12