All Comments on 'A Change of Heart for Leander'

by RobMontague

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RobMontagueRobMontagueover 10 years agoAuthor
Oh hiiiiii!

I forgot to put this in the story - this is a re-write of the previous submission and it leads to future story lines. Should've mentioned that sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Be careful.

I loved your stories, but I don't tolerate cheating. At all. Spider doing it with Claudia was bad enough but somewha forgivable because they were not together.

If Lion loves Trevor, and if Spider loved Nick, nothing would happen between the two. You wrote two complete stories telling an showing of the love. Both those stories would be ruined if you even think about having them cheat.

Basically, even having them like this is wrong. I will not continue reading if anything happens or even if this lust continues very long.

If you want your stories to be legitimate, don't add any cheating.

ashbabyashbabyover 10 years ago
Well princess,

As to what you will and will not tolerate... Knock that shit off. You are not the author, you are not writing this story, you are not the sole intended audience. No author ever should have to tailor their tales to fit what one anonymous loud mouth thinks. You don't like tales about cheating, fine. I don't either. But don't think you can order around the author to fit what you think a story should be. Holy crap, these stories are being given to us for free. A little appreciation for some hard work would be nice.

ashbabyashbabyover 10 years ago
As to the story,

It squicks me out a little that there are separate story bases telling about these boys falling in love with others, but then here they are trying to get back together with each other. I always find the transition from "I love him" to "But I love him differently and better" very hard. Stories and movies are supposed to be an escape from reality, and while I know these situations happen IRL, it's a rough pill to swallow in fiction. It's not a common trope to find. It's not a bad thing, but it's just difficult to read. If you can pull this off without making your readers hate/loathe Leander and Jason, massive kudos coming your way. I think it's possible, but it will be difficult. Thank you for sharing the story with us though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh nooooo

So glad to see new material. Not feeling the direction it seems to be going in but I'll be sticking around for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sorry I did not like it. Very hard to follow, and no real story to it. But Thanks for trying.

dez421dez421over 10 years ago
amazeballs

I am so glad to see this story glad to see where you're going ng can't wait for more. Was worried when I saw your recent story come down but I feel Better seeing what you're doing rewriting the story with the details that were missing. More soon please I love it and love the thought of spider and lion together.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Cute

Loving the pace and the character intro, hoping to see the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Y can't Leander

Be with the same guy, they worked so hard to be together...liked it but wld have liked it w diff. Char nanes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love these characters!. Finally getting to see a bit of Niles and Spiders passed! (even if its not in the right story :P)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Confusing!

I have to agree with the reader who hasn´t got a clue! Alle these guys and no real distinction who is doing what at one particular time! The story line is not easy to see either - hopefully the next chapter will change that! All this jumping between the ex boyfriends, straight guys and the new boyfriends - too confusing to follow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Wow - sorry, but I find this hopelessly confusing. You start the story off with all these characters, half of whom have slept with most of the other half, or want to sleep with them, but between your bad grammar and the abrupt start, we don't know who the hell is who. You haven't told us anything about them to help us distinguish them in our minds - overall, it makes about as much sense as a bowl of alphabet soup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You must be Leander

I read all 3 series in full. This last one is vicious, cruel. You somehow came to hate Trevor and had Lion do the stupidest nasty thing of proposing to Spider right in front of him and all their friends. Then you just left Trevor out in the cold with nothing. Cold. Lion and Spider are disgusting characters. What kind of person are you to imagine what they did was in any justifiable?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous