All Comments on 'A Change of Routine Ch. 1'

by MissVictoria

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SUCKS

SUCKS

Fubar2kFubar2kover 18 years ago
Actually, does not suck !!

You just need a little intelligence to read it. Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good in my book.

Very good in my book;keep on writing. We would like to know how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great setup

This is good writing and deserves to be continued for as long as you can. I am looking forward to reading more about her "adventure".

hedonist66hedonist66over 15 years ago
AWESOME!

Even though this first chapter contained no sex, it was one of the sexiest things I've ever read. Great seduction scene in front of the mirror. Outstanding work! Can't wait to read chapter 2. It was delightful, insightful, and funny in all the right places. Also, the way it is told (like sharing a secret with a friend) is delicious! I am awestruck by your talent!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"A Change of Routine Ch. 01:" - Joyce and Gary - (Mother and Son)

Gary is a twenty year old adolescent, probably fustrated, knowing with some certainty that his mother is surely fustrated, she being at her second most sexual stage and flirtatious period of her life at the early age of forty-three. Most certainly she has an itchy libido!!

Her son is wooing "his girl", and making haste of the pursuit, and possibly conquering of his prey. Joyce is just as anxious as he and very willing to allow the stalking to proceed. Let's genuinely hope that Gary is not wishing nor wanting to image his mother into a slutty whoring playtoy; son's with those urges and needs for his mother should has his nuts feed to him through his nostrils!

We do have a Chapter 02, so the physically social foreplay wi\ll begin!!t

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous