All Comments on 'A Changed Life Ch. 05'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
wow....

just wow, i don't even know what else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Smoking Perfection...

Im at a lost for words but I will try to say something to show my appreciation. You know that moment when the sun sheds its rays like a soft whisper over the earth and there in all its glory is this one beautiful flower and just as the rays of the sun reaches it *plonk*... falls that one dewdrop clinging for all its worth on that soft petal towards the ground greeting the morning? Such a moment of perfection. Thats what it felt like... Thanks for giving us a peek in that wonderful mind of yours... Cat (Lol oh and Calit69... 9am hey? Strange but Im hard at work long before 7am and yes Im in an office - but I guess thats just me! :P Mwah! Maybe I should move to Durban. Hmmm, what do you think?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful!!

You are a poet. Such a way with words. You tell a wonderful love story!! Please do not wait so long before you post another story. Ever thought of writing a novel?!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
perfect love story

I loved this series so much! The build up of the love between these two right through to the ultimate culmination was exquisite! You are truly a master story teller, and I thank you for sharing the beauty of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
At a loss...

I don't know what to say. I can't believe it's over! Your story is simply spectacular, no huge and unrealistic storylines, instead a simple, down-to-earth love story. You have no idea how much I loved your story and how sad I am that it's over. Your writing allows us to connect with the characters on the most basic of human levels. This story has warmed my heart on a very cold and snowy New York night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

this story is so good i had previously red a new life nd a secret life so it was good 2 hear how mark nd charlie go 2getha

thepain_isminethepain_ismineabout 15 years ago
Love Your Characters

I have absolutely loved this series. I fall for your characters every time. I would love to have a book written by you. So get busy and write one! Truly, you write extremely well. Captivating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Once again...

...such a beautiful love story written by you. To be honest, I didn't expect it to be any less romantic and poetic than your other submissions. I started reading A New Life, followed by A Secret Life and now this and I can't decide which one I like the most; they are all incredible in their own way. I fall for your characters every time-they seem so real and I feel like really knowing them. I am so glad you told us Mark & Charlie's story and I'm kind of sad it is over now. Please write more and (like the others already said) you have an extraordinary way with words and should consider writing a novel. I'll buy it for sure. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you

thanks for the joy of reading a beautiful story of falling in love. your writing is wonderful and i feel privliged to be allowed to enjoy it. again thanks for sharing your tallent, you must be a beautiful person inside and out to write of love so sucessfully.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
He Changed My Life

Great! Splendid! Red hot, delicious, juicy sex culminates and completes their love in this essentially perfect romance. The writing style and the pacing of the plot are spot on. And it is not fucking; it is making sweet, tantalizingly slow, passionate love, striving to give maximum divine pleasure to the beloved -- and thereby achieving heavenly joy for oneself, getting by giving. They may well make it for a full life together; they are wonderful men. (My own parents had the "Honey, lock the door!" hots for each other's bod for 60 years.) I didn't send my final great love a roomful of roses, as happened here: just a single rose with a romantic tercet or quatrain enclosed. Of course, I had her husband's sensibilities to be concerned about. In every way, I LOVE THIS ROMANCE!

lavendersilklavendersilkover 14 years ago
Very well written

I really enjoyed this love story. I'm so bored with the "quickie" stories written here. This was a nice change. Thank you for making us wait for it. ;-)

Now I'm on to read your other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sweet

this story is so good both the guys r so in love with each other and there so romantic mark with his roses and notes and charlie with his butterflies and beautiful spots i hope 1 day 2 find a guy like that

WorldlyGalWorldlyGalabout 14 years ago
brilliant

just amazing!!! you are truly truly TRULY gifted! I loved every single word of it.

It was so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb

Totally a hot and breathless ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

OMG I loved reading this, it was so romantic with the roses and notes. really enjoyed your story!!

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 13 years ago

AMAZING!! I loved this story, you are a superb writer! Keep on writing. I was a little bit disappointed about not seeing Mark take Charlie but other than that it was really nice. There was romance, and even a bit of comedy.

cmyoungcmyoungover 13 years ago
Something to remember

I highly enjoyed your writing, mainly the fact that it wasn't strait to the point, you can feel the emotions of the characters, and at times laugh along with their joy or become frustrated from their stubbornness, thank you for writing such and enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exceptional!

Loved your story, characters and the way you were able to create the romantic atmosphere, with all the little touches you and the characters exhibited! Fantastic!

Thanks

chanclafanchanclafanabout 13 years ago
So good...

Sexy, romantic...and a perfect sample for all of those out there that put sex on the third line of their stories! just not sexy at all. Thanks "ingarlm" for such a nice one. I will definitely be looking for others from you.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

Best fucking story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great story. wish i had a thick white cock in my tight, black, ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 bloody stars

I have never said "aw" so many times while reading a story. You have set the bar for most outstanding love story. This my friends is what you call a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
masterchef australia season 2

this story is so so romantic..i just wanna be a man and wish i'd get a man like the 'boss'..

I know u said tat the boss mark is taller and charlie is shorter, but i just cant get picture of masterchef australia finalist Callum as charlie and judge Gary Mehigan as Mark...oooo..the sparks would be electric...

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Romantic

I kept expecting something awful to happen and it didn't. Very sweet.

Grimm00Grimm00about 12 years ago
I can't believe

It's over...

I've read this story before,

and I had forgotten how it ended,

and I was like..that's it? No! Lol.

I love them, and yes, I wished there was more....

Like, what'll happen when the rest of the people at the restaurant finds out.

If Chef and Tess ever really hookup and/or date - maybe she's his Charlie, lol.

And maybe when they start living together....

*sigh* Still a great story, however. :)

Grimm00Grimm00about 12 years ago
Ok, so

I decided to read on in your other stories. I retract a few of my previous sentiments and will continue to feel like an idiot for a little bit longer.

Also, I like the continuation of one story but not really, because it's more of a background SL. Again, love your work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

i enjoyed it.? and i take back my earlier comment of dragging it out.? it was good but a tiny bit slow.? however i am impressed..good for you.....xx jonathan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think the conclusion came to fast! But a very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:)

A standing ovation for twue wuv!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Your best series, I think. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!!!!

As a straight female I can honestly say I loved reading this series!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

I loved Your Serious ..so Beautiful <3

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
hot

came for seconds and not sure i won't be back in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

I really loved this series. Your a great writer, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
English

This story makes me wish I were English and my name was Charlie. You have created characters who are so believe able and beautiful. Thank you for this lovely romance. C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMAZING SERIES

I absolutely loved the series. The characters remind me of Mark E Miller and Ethan Hethcote.

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago
WOW

This has been one of the most romantic story I've ever come across. I'm not really one for romanticism but after I've read "A New Life", I was really curious at Mark and Charlie's story and I'm glad I did read it and this story is so amazing that I just read the whole thing in one sitting, only to realize that it's already midnight! *laughs* I enjoyed this a lot and I hope I can learn a bit from Mark and learn be more romantic to my boyfriend. Cheers! - Xian

Casey5940Casey5940about 8 years ago
The Best

I love this story. The build up was intense and worth the wait. I also, really liked all the characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soooo lovely!

You have written such a lovely story! I will be re-reading this many more times! Thank you!

1moeannie1moeannieabout 5 years ago
Marvelous

Thank you.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

The flirting and build up for this story was amazing!!!!

GkbdwrGkbdwralmost 2 years ago

Loved it. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous