All Comments on 'A Charmed Life Ch. 03'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

finish the story about life off the island

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
We need the rest of it

We really do need to know what happened when they got back to civilisation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Tale

Just a couple of things. . . You really need to find another way to say YES. Your constant use of "Ya Ya Ya " irritated the hell out of me. But, that's just me. There were also 3 or 4 misspellings or typos but, they did not detract from the 5 I gave you although you pushed it with the "ya".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story keep them coming

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 8 years ago
Keep going please!

At first I was pissed at Dennis for rejecting Rachel like that and almost causing her death, so I wanted him to die in a painful way. But after reading the last page I forgive him. Now for the final chapter, I want to read what happened after they leave the island, a breakdown telling us the names of the children, who gave birth to who, and who is pregnant with another child.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Closure

I agree with the rest, this story needed closure. There's too many unanswered questions. What happened when they got back home.????

slm59slm59almost 7 years ago
A very good story!

I enjoyed this one. While I'm sure I would enjoy an epilogue story, I'm good with it ending as it did. Thank you!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 7 years ago
Loved it but

I agree with the others comments, this story isn't finished ..... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very charming story!

Very charming indeed! I hope you’ll add more to it! Thank you!

rodryder44rodryder44about 6 years ago
More, please

Nice dispatch of Dennis. One more chapter would be welcomed.

Subject13ASubject13Aover 4 years ago
Continuation?

Great series, from beginning to end. Would there be more, would like to know what happens after their life on the island.

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcabout 4 years ago

Wonderful story. Did they inherit the seemingly substantial estate? I am guessing that the wife and heir would be the beneficiaries.

bigreddog543bigreddog543about 4 years ago

very good story. I think the ending was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

Well written. Loved the ending.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A really good story, the ending was good. AAA+++

gunmakergunmakerover 2 years ago

I feel kind of late to the party. Loved this story. Guess I'll have to read more of your work. Again, well done. A+.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great story, he ended up with the two loves of his life along with a raft of kids all of which were his and his two women. And they all lived happily ever after. Well done 5 stars

unclemerv77unclemerv77about 1 year ago

Great story, when does the next chapter come out?

nyteramblernyterambler10 months ago

Good story but would be nice to know how things where for them after the island.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THANK YOU for a really fun to read story!!! Gave you nothing but 5*, but wish it could be more.

nyteramblernyterambler7 months ago

Yea need to know what happened after rescue

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Getting tired of all these pregnancies, but I guess they had to procreate in order to set the stage for possible incest since there has been none so far . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

With the money that Aaron and Miranda inherited from Nathan, and with the wise investments made with the time they were gone, Miranda and Aaron bought the island, built a really nice place for Arron, Miranda and Rachael and family to live. Their kids were homeschooled with tutors and when old enough, went to school on a nearby settled island met their future husbands and wifes and Arron Miranda and Rachael lived happily ever after on the island. Great story as ususal!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Who was the wife and who was the mistress when they rejoined society? Might have flipped from the hierarchy on the island. Lot of places are intolerant of stepmom marrying a stepson. Interesting story, though the full page of lesbian action somehow being mind blowing for both was a bit silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous