A Charmed Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly taking inch by inch into her mouth, she used her tongue to tease the sensitive nerves just under the head. She felt it harden until she could feel the veins pulsing against the roof of her mouth.

Aaron instinctively reached down to wrap his fingers in her hair when she pulled away, releasing his cock with a "POP".

"Aaahh, Aaahh, not today, baby," she murmured as she shifted in her chair until he was directly in front of her. Then with the ease of one who had done this before, she moved forward placing his cock between her breasts and pressed them together. "Fuck them, lover. Fuck my titties. Let me feel it sliding up and down between them."

"Anything you say, darlin", he replied as he began to flex his hips sending his cock up and down the length of her cleavage.

She looked down and spit on the head of his cock to lubricate the tunnel before beginning to match his movements by lifting and lowering her breasts. "Mmmmmm, this feels so good," she sighed. "I knew a lot of girls in school that used to do this but I never did. I don't know if it's because they're larger and more sensitive since I got pregnant or simply because I'm doing it with a man who truly loves me, but I love this almost as much as I love the feel of your cock buried in me."

Looking down at her, he smiled. He knew that she loved the feel of his cock but also that she knew how much it turned him on to hear her say it and he loved her for it.

"Come on, lover. Fuck my tits. Coat them with a layer of cum before we go for our afternoon walk... a nice thick layer of cum to act as a sun-block and skin moisturizer," she continued.

Placing his hands on her shoulders, he increased the tempo of his thrusts as she tightened the pressure around his cock. "Gonna cum, honey. Gonna cum all over your tits," he moaned.

"Go for it, lover. Fuck my tits. That's it. Fuck 'em. Pinch my nipples while I squeeze my tits around your cock. That's it. Yesssss, I can feel how wet I'm getting. Fuck me. Fuck my tits. Coat them, darling. Give me what I want. Now, grab my tits. Hold them around your cock," she groaned as her hands disappeared between her spread legs.

Instantly, the lush, heady aroma of her sex drifted up between them, triggering his orgasm. "Aaaggh ... Aaagh ... Fuck," he wheezed as he felt his cum rocketing up the length of his cock and spewing his manly nectar across the upper portion of her globes.

"Yes ... yes ... me, toooooooooooo," she moaned as her hips raised and lowered off the chair while her thumb strummed across her clit and her finger drove deep inside her convulsing pussy.

Afterwards, he helped her stand and the two embraced, neither caring that his cum was covering their chests or that her cum soaked fingers were tracing delicate patterns across his back.

Pulling him down, their lips met in a tender kiss before she pulled away and whispered, "We should get going."

It had become part of their daily routine that they would climb up to the lookout point each afternoon. They had long ago given up on the idea of suddenly seeing a rescue ship but agreed it was a beautiful view and a fantastic way to spend part of each day.

"Ok," he replied, "... but how about a nap first? I suddenly feel a bit worn out."

They laughed, took each other's hand, and headed into their hut.

When they woke later, the sky was overcast and rain was pounding on the top of their hut. "I think we waited too long," she whispered while still laying wrapped in his arms.

"Me, too, but there's always other things we can do," he replied as he reached for her breast.

Teasingly slapping his hand she said, "Don't men ever think of anything else?"

"Hey, I'm not the one who started this today," he teased back. "But now that you mention it, there is something else I can do."

"Ya, like what?"

Raising from their bed, he answered as he stepped out into the rain, "Take a cold shower and then work on the fishing net. It got a couple of holes in it the other day."

Reluctantly, she got up. The sensations coursing through her body sending mixed messages to her brain. On one hand she knew that she needed a shower too, the feel of hardening cum mildly irritating her sensitive breasts. While on the other hand, her hormones were at war once again triggering a desire to pull him back into bed and have him fuck her until neither could move.

Ultimately, she stepped out onto the terrace and joined her 'island husband' for a tropical shower. Afterwards, he descended to the ground and worked on their net while she prepared an evening meal which they enjoyed as the sun began to set, little realizing what was happening on the beach below.

Rachel half-walked and half-swam the final distance to the beach. Originally, she had figured it would take 2 to 3 days for her journey but the sudden storm had billowed out her sail and she seemed to fly across the surface of the water. She had been surprised when the island had appeared through the curtain of rain and had to do some quick maneuvering with her tiller to get her raft pointed at the beach.

Exhausted, she pulled the raft up on the beach and looked at her surroundings. Lush, green plants and trees were everywhere she turned. The bay in which the beach was located offering a natural haven from the weather and on the other side of that was what looked like a high cliff that she could use as a lookout for any passing ships.

"Tomorrow," was all she thought as she ate a brief meal and crawled under her tarp/sail/shelter but tomorrow wouldn't wait. Several hours later, she awoke and sat up listening. Far across the bay she heard noises that sounded vaguely like voices.

Using the light of the moon, she slowly followed the beach around the bay to the base of a cliff. There she found a pool of fresh water being filled by a cascading waterfall. She also found signs of other people; a footprint here, another there, a piece of material that was obviously used as clothing laid across a rock to dry. Silently, she climbed the trail leading to a clearing on the top of the cliff and listened again.

"... ya ... ya ... that's it. Fuck me. Fill my pussy with your cock. Fill me with your cum. Fuck your pregnant 'island wife'. Yessssssss, so fucking good. Need this so bad. Can't believe I've become such a slut."

"Take my cock, slut ... sooo fucking tight ... ohhhhh, love fucking you like this ... so wet. Bend over more. Let me get all the way inside you. Wanna feel my cock pounding deep into your pussy."

"Yesssss ... fuck me. Fill my cunt with your cock. Fuck me like a bitch in heat. Ohhhhh ... ya ... ya ... ya ... just like that ... mmmmmmmm."

Like a moth drawn to a flame, Rachel moved closer and closer to the source of the voices. In the shadow of the clearing, she saw a hut up in the trees and a rope ladder hanging down. Quietly she climbed as she continued to listen.

The tempo had changed and was mixed with the sound of skin slapping against skin, "... fuck me ... deeper ... harder. Can't ... even ... go ... one ... day ... without ... your ... cock ... buried ... deep ... inside ... of ... me. Now, lover ... grab ... my ... tits ... squeeze ... them. Pinch ... my ... nipples ... pull ... them ... ohmigod ... so ... fucking ... close. Gonna ... cum. Gonna ... coat ... your ... cock ... with ... my ... cum. Now, baby ... now ... harder ... deeper ... yesssssss ... AAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Rachel stood in the doorway to the hut not realizing how she had even gotten the last several feet as she watched Aaron grab Miranda's hips and drive his cock deep in her. Without even realizing it, one hand slid into the front of her pants and she began to lightly rub her clit while her other hand caressed and squeezed her tit. A soft, whispery moan escaped from between her lips and the room erupted with movement.

Aaron instantly pulled away from Miranda, grabbing his fishing spear and turning towards Rachel in one fluid motion. "WHAT THE FUCK?" he yelled.

Miranda, suddenly released from Aaron's grip, fell forward onto the bed with a resounding "Ummph" before rolling on her side and looking towards the doorway.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean ... I mean I hadn't intended on ... oh, fuck," she blurted as tears formed in her eyes and she ran back out onto the terrace.

"Rachel?" Aaron and Miranda called out simultaneously and then both of them were standing on the terrace with her. Not a word was said about what had just happened or the fact that Aaron and Miranda were completely naked as they wrapped their arms around her and pulled her close.

All three began to talk at the same time as tears ran down their cheeks. After a few moments, they slowly pulled apart. The two women took seats on the terrace chairs while Aaron leaned against the railing.

Once again, the questions started and Rachel told them about how she and Dennis had survived and landed on the atoll. She told them about the fight, omitting the portion about being pregnant, and then about her voyage to the island.

Then it was her turn, "What about you two?"

Miranda took the lead and told her about their survival and how Nathan had died of the injuries he'd suffered during the wreck before going on about the life they had built on the island. "We've actually done pretty well here. We've got a beautiful hut, plenty of food and water and ... ummmm ... as you saw, each other. In fact, we've gotten pretty loose about certain things." Acknowledging the fact that they weren't wearing any clothes for the first time.

Rachel sat there for a moment going over what she had just heard and trying to figure out a way to continue. Finally, looking at Miranda, she asked, "Did I hear you say something earlier about being pregnant?"

Miranda blushed as she remembered that she and Aaron had been in the middle of fucking when she'd made the comment but responded by standing and proudly displayed her growing stomach, "Yep, over 4 months from the best I can figure."

"And what do you plan on doing when it's time for the baby to come?" Rachel asked cautiously.

"I was worried about that at first but Aaron has some advanced first aid training which included child delivery."

"That's good to know," Rachel said as she stood and peeled back her top revealing her own swollen stomach, "Especially since I think I'm going to need his services in 3 to 4 months."

The world seemed to go silent for the briefest of seconds before Miranda jumped from her chair and wrapped her arms around Rachel's neck and hugged her.

Already turned on by what she'd seen, Rachel's body instantly reacted to the feel of Miranda's body pressing against hers and a warm, moist feeling coated her lower lips and inner thighs. "So long. So fucking long," she thought before being pulled back to reality by Miranda's comments.

"That's fantastic!!! I guess we all know who the 'Daddy' is," she said and both women instantly looked at Aaron who was turning multiple shades of red. "He is a pretty talented stud but only because he was taught by a fantastic woman," Miranda continued as she offered Rachel a mildly-veiled complement.

"I had good material to start with," Rachel replied as she briefly looked up and down Aaron's body.

The two women began laughing as Miranda wrapped an arm around Rachel's waist and directed her towards the hut, "We've got a lot to talk about but for right now I think we all need to get some sleep."

"I am pretty tired," Rachel admitted as she suddenly felt overwhelmed and exhausted.

"Ok then. Off to bed we go," Miranda said as she led Rachel inside and directly to the bed. "It's not like a down mattress but it's pretty comfortable."

Rachel looked down at the bed and visions of what she had just witnessed flooded before her eyes causing a soft moan to once again escape from between her lips.

Pretending not to have heard the moan nor the delicate aroma of Rachel's arousal, Miranda spun Rachel back towards her. "First things first," she said as she peeled Rachel's top off. "Like I said we've gotten pretty loose about certain things so unless you're uncomfortable about it, we'll get rid of these old clothes and find you something else to wear in the morning." When Rachel didn't say anything, Miranda dropped to her knees and quickly pulled her pants off as well.

The sight of the full, naturally red bush of hair between Rachel's legs along with the overwhelming scent of her arousal triggered something dormant deep inside her. She recalled the brief look she'd had of Rachel's body the night they'd bumped into each other in the hallway of the yacht but this was different. Slowly, she began to lean forward as if drawn by a magnet.

Then, from behind her, she heard Aaron moving around on the terrace and she pulled back quickly. Looking up at Rachel as she stood, Miranda saw the lustful flame barely being hidden behind those eyes and knew that their friendship was going to become far more very soon.

Aaron was totally oblivious to what had just happened as he entered the hut. The only thing that stuck him was the underlying scent of sex which he figured was from his earlier time with Miranda.

Then without a word, he went to the storage chest he'd made and pulled out the mesh net hammock and began to hook it up.

"What are you doing?" Rachel asked.

"Just putting up a place for me to sleep," he responded.

"I thought you and Miranda ... I mean ..."

"No problem. After what you told us about how you've been living I thought maybe you'd like someplace a little more comfortable to sleep tonight. We can figure out something else in the morning."

Rachel shrugged, too tired and too aroused by the idea of sleeping with Miranda next to her to argue.

The night quickly fell silent as the three fell into a restful slumber, Aaron in the hammock while Miranda lay behind Rachel, ... or so it seemed.

After what seemed like barely minutes, Rachel felt the soft, delicate touch of Miranda's hand slide over her and rest on her swollen breast. "I've always wondered what another woman's breast feels like," she whispered into Rachel's ear.

Somewhat surprised, Rachel murmured, "You mean you've never ...?"

"No."

"I thought all you preppy, rich girls got that chance in your private schools."

"You've got a lot to learn about me, Rach. My parents were just the average mom and dad. No private schools or colleges. I went to public school and a state university so I never had the chance that some girls got by going off to school. Even when I had girlfriends sleep over, my parents insisted that I leave the door open at least a crack."

Snickering softly, Rachel pressed herself back against Miranda as she placed her hand over Miranda's and squeezed. "It sounds like you and I had similar childhoods but in my case, I had the chance to 'experiment' a little bit when I moved to New York."

Miranda whispered, "Care to experiment with me?" as she slid her hand down to the junction of her legs, spreading her lips so Rachel could smell the intoxicating aroma of her pussy.

Rachel was fascinated by what Miranda was doing. She rolled over so she was looking into Miranda's eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yessssssss," she hissed.

Rachel slowly leaned over, placing her lips delicately against Miranda's as they shared their first kiss. Instantly, her body was overwhelmed as sensations coursed through her. The touch of their lips tingled with electrical currents and the feel of her breasts brushing against Miranda's caused them to harden and lengthen while the pressure of her pregnant stomach against Miranda's lit a flame of desire deep within her.

Sliding her tongue out, she was only mildly surprised when she heard Miranda sigh. She had never felt anything so exquisite in her life. Instinctively, she flicked her tongue out and felt Rachel's tongue teasing her in return before opening her mouth and sucking her tongue in.

Miranda returned the kiss, her tongue battling with Rachel's as their passion grew.

Rachel slowly withdrew from the kisses and began kissing and nibbling on Miranda's neck while her hand caressed up and down her back.

Miranda shuddered with pleasure and moaned softly, feeling her body pressing against her new lover's, as Rachel moved lower occasionally kissing her neck and shoulder before returning to her neck. She felt her pussy quivering at her touch and the junction of her legs flooded from her arousal. "Mmmmmmm, so fucking hot," she murmured, trying not to wake up Aaron.

"Shhhhhhhh," admonished Rachel as she continued to kiss her neck and shoulder. Ever so slowly she moved across Miranda's body, delicately kissing and nibbling her skin until she reached an especially erogenous zone just above the cleavage of Miranda's breasts.

Immediately, Miranda felt a groan of pleasure rolling up from deep within her body and it was only by clasping her hand over her mouth that she was able to muffle it. She had never felt anything like this before. It was as if Rachel was reading her mind and knew what turned her on the most.

She could feel Rachel's breasts rubbing against her body, her hardened nipples trailing across her skin as she moved from one area to another until she stopped over her left nipple.

Looking down, she watched in fascination as Rachel descended on her breast gently kissing and caressing a nipple with her soft lips. She closed her eyes and settled back just as she felt the hot, moist sensation of her nipple being sucked into Rachel's mouth and the tip of a tongue flicking across the aroused tip. A quivering sensation quickly started to build as she felt the fingers of Rachel's other hand engulf her other tit, squeezing and pinching it.

Over and over, Rachel switched between Miranda's nipples; licking, sucking, nibbling, and pinching them, driving her closer and closer to her ultimate reward.

Miranda arched her back and moaned, "Ahhhhhhh," as a mini orgasm finally pulsed through her body unaware that it didn't matter how loud she might get since Aaron was awake and watching their every move.

Afterwards, Miranda lay there gasping for air as she looked up at the thatched roof while Rachel continued the exploration of her body.

Traveling downwards between her heaving breasts, Rachel stopped and whispered, "You have such a sexy belly," as she kissed it and gently probed into the belly button with her tongue.

Once again, Miranda felt the distinctive quivering of a growing orgasm deep within her pussy as Rachel kissed and licked down her body. Spreading her legs as wide as she could, she watched as Rachel descended into the cleft.

Rachel was overwhelmed by her own desire as she licked the outer lips of Miranda's pussy and was rewarded by the feel of muscles twitching beneath her tongue. The taste was salty and tangy with just the slightest touch of musk, reminding her that these were a combination of Miranda's pussy juices and Aaron's cum. Placing her hands on Miranda's thighs, she used her thumbs to peel open the slit and lick from top to bottom, almost as if she were eating an ice cream cone, stopping occasionally to add a flick of her tongue against the clit.

"Ohmigod. Yessssssss. Just like that. Don't stop. Ohhhhhhh, don't ever stop. That feels so good," Miranda groaned as she threw her head back. Her hips began to pump up and down. She could feel her orgasm building as Rachel continued to lick her clit. It felt as if an electrical current was coursing through her body, slowly spreading from her pussy down to her toes and up to the top of her head until it overloaded her and exploded from deep within with the force of a volcano.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... feels so good. Don't stop. Lick my clit ... ya ... ya ... ya. Just like that. Now stick your tongue in my pussy ... ohgod ... ohgod. Gonna cum ... more ... yesssssss ... now ... now ... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," she wailed at the top of her lungs while her pussy quivered and she wrapped her legs around the sides of Rachel's head, locking her in place.