A Charmed Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body arched off the bed pumping her hips against Rachel's probing tongue as she was swept into an orgasmic fog. She had never expected anything like this and though she already knew that she loved the feel of Aaron's cock buried deep in her, she also knew that she'd always want Rachel as a lover as well.

Slowly, the fog lifted and she released Rachel from her vice-like grip and stared in amazement to see the face coated with her own cum. "I'm so sor ...," she started to say only to have Rachel interrupt.

"Shhhhhh. There's nothing to be sorry about," Rachel whispered as she crawled up over the length of Miranda's body. "That was incredible. Neither of my other two women lovers came like that," she muttered as she sensuously licked the fluids from her lips.

The sight of her own pussy juices coating Rachel's face sent shivers down her spine. Gently taking her face between her hands, Miranda pulled her down and gently kissed her lips. She had never tasted her own pussy juices. Even as a young girl when she had been learning about the joys of her own body by masturbating, she'd thought it was perverse to lick the juices off her fingers afterwards but now she realized what she had been missing. Like nectar she tasted the sweetness, mixed with the mild taste of salt and even more subtle, the taste of Aaron's cum.

Suddenly, she pulled away and looked up at the hammock where Aaron was sleeping. In the darkness of the hut she noticed he had turned over in his sleep and was now facing away from the two of them.

Little did she know that he had been awake and watching the entire time. Even now he was listening to them as they whispered to each other and the only reason he was facing away from them was to hide his hardened cock.

"He's still asleep," Miranda whispered into Rachel's ear as she cuddled with her head on her shoulder.

"He always was a heavy sleeper after an evening of sex," Rachel responded. Yet, something wasn't quite right she thought, watching him. Was it the way his body was laying in the hammock or maybe it was the way he was breathing. She couldn't figure out what it was but deep inside, some sixth sense told her that he might not be asleep after all.

Lost in her thoughts about him, Rachel was surprised when she suddenly felt Miranda begin to delicately nibble on her ear.

"You've been so good to me. I want to do the same for you but I don't know how," she said softly.

Turning her head, Rachel replied. "I'll be happy to teach you every thing I can but, in honestly, I'm so tired right now I don't think I have the energy to enjoy it."

Miranda slowly pulled away, a mixture of disappointment and rejection clouding her thoughts until Rachel leaned down and passionately kissed her, saying, "I didn't say no. I just said not right now, lover."

The thrill of being called 'lover' by this beautiful woman immediately removed all doubts she may have had as she cuddled back against her.

Once again, the silence of the night filled the hut but had anyone else been there they would have seen that it was anything but silent. Rachel lay on her back, Miranda's head resting on her shoulder while her hand rested on Rachel's breast slowly drawing small circles around the protruding nipple. Rachel's own hand was laying on her nest of red pussy hair and only the sharpest of eyesight would have noticed her middle finger nestled between her swollen pussy lips gently stroking its length as she thought of what had just happened. Also, she was looking up at Aaron and fantasizing about what had happened between them in the past and what she hoped would happen again.

Aaron continued to lay still as he relived what he had just seen. He had never imagined that the sight of two women making love could affect him so strongly. Even now, after they had both fallen asleep, his cock throbbed at the mere thought of them together. Unable to sleep, he rolled over and looked down at his two lovers. His eyes travelled over their bodies. Their large breasts seemed to complement each other. Their swollen stomach's added to their appeal. He also noticed Miranda's sun-streaked brunette hair intertwining with Rachel's red hair.

It was only when his eyes grew accustomed to the shadowy light they were laying in that he got a surprise. Rachel was still awake staring back at him. Involuntarily, his cock twitched, causing a smile to appear on her face before she silently mouthed the word, "Soon," before closing her eyes.

It felt as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders and he slowly relaxed until he fell into a deep sleep filled with images of the two women.

When he awoke the next morning, both women were gone. Quickly searching the area, he found them sitting in a secluded area of the beach. It was obvious they were continuing what had been started the night before but this time Miranda was the more dominant one. Quietly, he found a place just within the jungle and sat down.

At first her kisses were soft and tender but quickly they became more urgent and passionate. Her hands roamed over Rachel's body as she copied what had been done to her the night before. He smiled as he watched Rachel's body suddenly stiffen and he remembered how sensitive the erogenous area around her ears were as Miranda licked and nibbled on her earlobe.

"Ohhhh yes, baby. You're doing exactly what I need," Rachel said in a hushed voice.

"I'm glad you like it," Miranda replied in a low sensuous voice as she slid over on top of Rachel and she kissed down to her breasts. Hesitating, she looked up at Rachel for guidance.

"Go ahead, lover. Suck on my tit," Rachel purred as she ran her fingers through Miranda's hair and gently pulled her towards her breast. "Take a nipple in your mouth and suck on it. That's right, just like that. A little harder ... yesss. Now use your teeth and nibble on it."

Aaron watched in fascination as Rachel arched her back and forced more of her tit into Miranda's mouth.

"Make sure not to neglect the one you're not sucking one," she instructed as she took Miranda's hand and placed it on her bare breast. "Start out gentle. Run your hand lightly over the skin. Use your fingertips to explore every inch of it. That's right ... just like that. Now squeeze it ... a little harder. Ohhhhh, you learn quick, baby. Ok, now run your finger around the nipple. Tease it. See how big and hard it's getting. Yesssssss, you're getting me so turned on."

In seconds, both of Rachel's nipples were hard as rocks and she was moaning softly. After nursing on Rachel's nipples and teasing them for awhile, Miranda started planting soft kisses down her body until she came to the patch of red fur above Rachel's pussy. Pulling away, she stared at it.

Her vaginal lips were swollen and a deep red from her arousal. Slightly parted, they glistened with moisture that coated the lips as well as the hair and inner thighs. She moved almost as if in a daze as she reached out to caress the swollen lips.

Positioning herself so she was crouched between Rachel's spread legs, Miranda slowly stuck her tongue out, bringing it to her pussy. She used just the tip and licked the liquid nectar that covered the lips. Like her own, it was sweet but Rachel's was slightly tart instead of salty. She thought of a fine wine as her tongue moved up and down the length of Rachel's pussy before pressing it deep inside.

"Yesssss, baby," Rachel hissed. "Ohmigod, it's been so long. Push your tongue deep inside me," she murmured. "Now lick my clit. Mmmmmmm, so nice. French kiss my pussy. Ohhhh, you're doing so good ... getting me so turned on. Fuck me with your tongue. Yesssssss ... harder ... mmmmm so good."

Encouraged by Rachel's comments, Miranda explored her lover's pussy. She thrusted in and out almost like a small cock before lightly dragging her tongue across the swollen clit. "Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ya ... ya ... ya ... fuck me with your tongue. Suck on my clit ... now ... now ... so close ... ohhhhh ... bite it ... bite my clit just like you did my nipple. Ya ... ya ... ya ... oooohhhhhhhhhhh ... CCCCUUUMMMIINNNGGGGGGG," she wailed as her body convulsed.

Unsure of what to do, Miranda continued to lick and suck on Rachel's clit until she collapsed and groaned, "No more. Please, I can't take any more."

Miranda moved from between Rachel's legs and crawled up next to her before laying down on her back in the sand. Aaron watched a mirror image of the night before as they laid down next to each other and cuddled, occasionally soft kissing on the lips as they basked in their post sex euphoria.

Eventually, it seemed as if they'd fallen asleep but just as he was about to leave, Aaron noticed Rachel roll onto her back and murmur, "I know this is going to sound crazy after what we just did and I hope you understand how great you made me feel but the one thing I still miss is a hard cock pounding into me."

Miranda rolled on her side and braced her head in her hand as she looked down at Rachel. "I understand completely. I loved what we did last night and I love what you let me do this morning but there's nothing like the feel of a hard cock sliding in and out of my pussy to make me feel completely satisfied."

Rolling back on her side so the two women were facing each other Rachel asked, "So how do we accomplish that? I mean, Aaron is the only man on the island and if I recall right, you're now his 'island wife'."

Miranda pondered the idea for awhile before laughing. "In that case, I guess you'll have to be his 'island mistress'." Instantly, the two women started laughing and hugging each other as if it were the most natural plan in the world.

Aaron stayed until the two got up and headed into the surf for a morning swim before slipping away.

The rest of the morning passed just as most of the previous ones had except now there was that added sound of another voice laughing and calling out. Noon came and as usual, Miranda fixed a light meal of fruit and a type of bread that she made from various grains. The three of them laughed and talked but Aaron felt an underlying tension building as the meal continued.

When the meal was over, Miranda stood and took what was left and headed off into the jungle.

"Hey, where are you going?" Aaron called.

"I'm just going to take a walk," she replied as she walked away.

"What about our afternoon nap?" he called after her.

Her reply came drifting through the jungle, "I'm sure you and Rachel can figure something out."

He turned towards Rachel and tried to act as if he had no idea what Miranda was talking about as he asked, "What did she mean by that?"

"Don't give me that 'innocent boy act' this is me you're talking to. You know exactly what she's talking about and I can prove it."

"Ya, how?"

"Well, number one is the fact that I saw you this morning as you were trying to slip away which means you saw and heard what Miranda and I were doing. Number two is this," she said as she quickly stepped forward grabbing his semi-hard cock. "This has been pointing at me all morning long which tells me you want something as bad as I do."

A groan slipped from deep within Aaron's chest as he felt Rachel take his cock in her hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

"Now tell me I'm not right."

Looking into her eyes he saw the desire building there and whispered, "I was taught never to lie especially to a beautiful woman who has my cock in her hand."

"And just where did you learn that?"

"From my first lover," he replied and of course she knew he was referring to her. "And what else did your lover teach you?"

"To give a woman exactly what she wants especially when it comes to making love to her."

"She sounds like a smart lady," Rachel replied.

"Actually she was perfect."

"Yep, she was one of only two perfect women that I've ever known."

"And what exactly is a 'perfect woman'?"

"Simple. She's the perfect lady out of bed and the perfect slut in bed."

"Aaahhhh, and which is it that she's being right now?"

Stepping close so that his hard cock was lightly brushing against her growing stomach, he whispered, "Unless I'm real wrong she's acting like a perfect slut right now."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him close, and whispered, "You're not wrong," before placing her lips against his.

It seemed as if they'd never been apart as their hands and lips sought out the familiar places on each other's body and yet it was only minutes before Rachel pulled away and turned so her back was towards him. "Do you remember the first time we made love?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Then do it," she finished as she grabbed the railing to the terrace and bent over exposing the full swollen entrance to her pussy. "Fuck me. I've needed this for so long. I don't want to wait any longer. Put your cock inside me and pound me. Make me scream just like when we were on the yacht."

"What about Miranda?" he asked suddenly unsure of what was about to happen.

Then from behind him, he got his answer. "Miranda thinks it's just fine. Now give the lady what she wants and fuck her."

Looking over his shoulder he was surprised to see that Miranda had returned from her walk and was standing on the opposite side of the terrace.

"It's just like I told Rach this morning. I'll be your 'island wife' and she'll be your 'island mistress'. Now what that means for you is that you get to fuck us whenever and wherever we feel like it."

"You know I suddenly feel like a 'boy toy'," he replied.

"Are you complaining?" Rachel asked, pulling his attention back to her.

Looking at the smile on her face and the twinkle in her eyes settled any doubts he had.

"Nope," was all he was able to say before feeling a hand wrap around his hard throbbing member.

"Then put this where it belongs," Miranda murmured in his ear as she guided his cock to Rachel's waiting pussy.

Looking down, Aaron was even more turned on by the sight before him. Rachel had reached down between her legs and used her fingers to spread the outer lips of her pussy revealing the wet, red tunnel within. Instinctively, he stepped forward placing the head of his cock at the entrance to the tunnel and stopped. He had plans to tease Rachel first, but she and Miranda had other plans.

Miranda placed her hand on his ass and pushed him forward as Rachel used the railing to push herself back and onto his cock. "OOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, so fucking big," she yelped as the cock was pushed deeper and deeper in her. "I've missed this so much."

"So tight," Aaron responded through clenched teeth.

"Don't stop, baby. Put your cock all the way in me. Yesssssss. Just like that," she crooned.

Aaron grabbed her by the hips and continued to push his cock into her, inch by inch, until he felt his balls slap against the lips to her pussy.

"Now, just hold me. Let me get used to the size of your cock again."

Doing as he was asked, Aaron held still as he felt Rachel's pussy slowly release its vice-like grip on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm ... I love the feel of your cock in me," she purred. "Sooo fucking good. Now fuck me. Pound my pussy just like you used to. I want to feel it slamming against the back of my cunt and then I want to feel you spraying a load of your cum deep in me."

"What about the baby?" he quizzed.

"Don't worry about that. Your cum isn't going to hurt it but it definitely will help me. As for pounding me, I'll let you know if I think there's a problem."

He slowly withdrew his cock and waited for a second before pushing back inside her, driving the air from her lungs with a resounding, "Uummph." Again and again he withdrew slowly only to plunge back into her depth.

"More, baby. Fuck me harder. Ohhhhhh ... ya ... ya ... ya ... just ... like ... that. Ohhhh fuck it feels good. Now faster ... deeper. Pound my pussy. Aaaarrgghhhhh. Need this so fucking bad," she chimed each time he forced his cock into her.

Becoming more and more excited by what she was watching, Miranda suddenly had an idea as to what she could do. She walked over to the rail and sat down, scooting herself beneath Rachel's swaying tits. Without any hesitation, she grabbed one of Rachel's swaying tits and brought the nipple to her mouth clamping down on it. Imagining what it was going to feel like as she nursed her own child, she began to suck and bite on the sensitive nub.

"EEeeeiiieeeeee," Rachel screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Oh fuck, baby. Look at what your 'wife' is doing to me. Look at that little slut sucking on my tit. Ohmigod. Feels so good."

Aaron decided to add to her stimulation, so he released one hip and brought his hand up to her ass. After lightly caressing it for a few moments, he quickly pulled it back and brought it down hard on the exposed globe, "smack ... smack ... SMACK."

Both he and Miranda were amazed to see the transformation coming over their new lover as she pressed more and more of her tit into Miranda's mouth while driving herself back against his cock.

"More ... more ... more," she grunted. "Need more ... harder. Go ahead. Bite me ... slap me. Don't care ... feels good. So close ... gonna cream all over you."

Miranda used her other hand to quickly begin to rub Rachel's engorged clit.

"That's it. Yesssssssss ... oh fuck ... hard cock ... wet pussy ... fuck deep ... harder ... drill me ... fill my cunt. Ohhhhhh, so close ... so fucking close ... gonna cum soon ... mmmmmmm ... almost ... almost there ... don't stop ... NOW ... FUCK ME HARD ... NOW ... OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH ... YESSSSSSSSS ... CUMMMMMIINNGGGGGG," she screeched no longer caring if the whole world heard her.

Pussy juices flew from her, coating Aaron's cock and Miranda's hand but still they continued. Aaron's hips looked like a pile-driver at warp speed while Miranda's hand was a blur of motion. Three times Rachel began to come down from her orgasmic high only to be skyrocketed back into orbit and each time it was more fulfilling.

Finally unable to hold back any longer, Aaron drove his cock deep inside her pussy. He felt her muscles clenching and dragging along the nerves of his cock pushing him over the threshold. "Cummmmiiinnnggggg," he growled as his cum shot up the length of his cock and spewed over the walls of Rachel's pussy.

Exhausted and fulfilled unlike any other time she'd been fucked, Rachel shivered as a soft moan escaped her lips.

It was only Miranda who realized that anything was different as she felt the thin, warm fluid of Rachel's pre-milk spray from her tit into her waiting mouth. The taste triggered some deep longing and she felt her own pussy quiver and release her juices to coat her inner thighs.

Time seemed to stand still for all three of them as they shared the moment. Then slowly they pulled apart. Aaron first, with a 'POP' as his cock left the tight confines of Rachel's pussy, followed by Rachel who used the handrail to support herself as she walked to a chair, and finally Miranda who stood looking at her two lovers. As if afraid to break the silence that surrounded them, she quietly whispered, "I'm not sure about you two but I definitely need an nap."

All three started to laugh as they headed back into the hut. That night they shared the bed for the first time, Aaron in the middle and a beautiful, pregnant, loving woman on each side of him. Nobody questioned what the future might hold. They had each other and that was enough.

********

It was five years before they here found and then only by accident. A yacht that was participating in an intercontinental race developed a leak during a storm. The captain told them that it was only by luck that he had decided to pull into the cove to make repairs where he discovered Rachel and the children playing on the beach.

Word of their survival quickly spread across the ocean and a rescue ship was sent to pick them up. In the mean time, the yacht crew stayed in the cove to do their repairs and share news of the outside world with the family. It was during one of these conversations that Rachel asked about Dennis. The captain said he didn't have any idea but would check into it. The following day he found her sitting on the beach.