All Comments on 'A Chatty Mum'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Brilliant - well done, loved it. xx Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great chapter 2.

Great lead on from Rudely Interrupted. Keep going, olease

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

The story started off a little slow, but when it got to the erotic part,

Wow.

It was very good, and even though the story was very erotic, I felt that there is a lot of love in the story.

I would love to read what happened when Ben came home at the end of the story. I would think the stud would know he better be on his "A" game to keep up with his mom.

Thanks for the read.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 12 years ago
Perfect!

"He's going to find out that I've decided our one-off should be a two-off. At least. "

I was so glad to find this line there at the end. This is an excellent story that has endless possibilities. It can go so much farther. And in so many different directions.

I consider myself most fortunate to have discovered this author.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 12 years ago

"He's going to find out that I've decided our one-off should be a two-off. At least. "

I was so glad to find this line there at the end. This is an excellent story that has endless possibilities. It can go so much farther. And in so many different directions.

I consider myself most fortunate to have discovered this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you can bet I will come back

I've read your Becky story, and it was high quality, then I look in your index and I found this.

Unbelievable.

As I said, I will be back to read all your other stories, it is not common to find this quality, thank you

mschack63mschack63over 11 years ago
WOW...

5 stars only because that's all we're allowed to give. To those who say one page is not long enough for a good short story have obviously not read this. Added as favorite author.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

larrydownunderlarrydownunderabout 11 years ago
OMG

What can I say thathas not already been said. Superb writing. Had me so hard and cumming wishing I was Ben

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wonder why ladies write the best stories...

of hot son into mom fucking? This is a marvelous tale of 19 year old Ben discovering that his mother has put her mommy-hole--that wonderful hole between her legs that her boy came into the world from--at the free disposal of her darling baby boy. And does big strong Ben ever take advantage of it! He takes his big fat teenage prick, slides it up his between his mother's legs, and just tears up his mommy's fabulous cunt. They find that the boy's big stiff prick and his mother's wet twat are a perfect match, and Ben unloads his young balls up the very same cunt he came out of. It's the most intimate of couplings, and mom cums like crazy, reveling in the great big doses of creamy sperm her boy has shot up into her. Any chance this'll be the last time Ben fucks his mother? Naa. He'll be doing it over and over again, for years to come.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Risky Business :-)

You do have a flair for this. I like the Briticisms.

luv2tasteluv2tastealmost 11 years ago
Go girl!

You do have a knack for this.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
oh yes

loved her changing her mind-nice seduction-hot sex scenes-nicely written-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i hate 1 page stories ...

... as a general rule. they are usually so lame, juvenile and poorly written.

this was the exception - on all counts. hot, sexy, tender, loving and really well written.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Out of this world and "Oh So Lovely"

I am sure that you will be doing some more great writing and you can be assured that I will. as many other's, will be there to carry on reading your works of pleasure.

Thanks Loads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story, but please fix English

"it might be wrong for some, but was perfect for Ben and I."

So, it was perfect for Ben, and was perfect for I. Huh???

Please! "Ben and I" fucked, yes. And, This fuck was perfect for Ben and ME.

Meaning, it was perfect for Ben, and perfect for ME, (not perfect for I). Sheesh!

Very hot nonetheless!

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Loved it!

However, I think your preamble before your son arrived was a tad too 'chatty,' but I'm being picky.

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years ago
Super real!

I could so easily see the situation in my mind that it was quick to arouse me - and it just got hotter and hotter.

And all in just one page too! Would take me three pages to replicate this scenario.

Excellently put together.

Chris

xxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a wonderful writer...

I've been reading your stories and I have to say that you are the most coherent writer that I have encountered on here. You build the story beautifully and believably. The waiting is excruciatingly delicious. The climax (pun intended) is... very satisfying esthetically and erotically. I have read other comments on your stories and I have to say that the negative ones have all been written by men who just want a quick jerk off session. I can't understand them. Being male myself; I love the build up, the details. In my experience, the best erotica has always been written by women (Anais Nin is a favorite of mine). Keep up the skilled, educated, beautifully phrased prose and ignore the haters. You are a jewel who is wasted on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

At last, someone who knows how to use the English language. I'm an American male of some age and I have to say except for a couple of typos, this was one the best written one page stories on this website. Thank you very much for the story and your writing.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Lovely Development

I always enjoy the mental side of the seduction and you've a great knack in expressing it. Lucky Ben, lucky you, and lucky us. 5 for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seduction

It is rare to have this degree of insight into the art of seduction and rationalization.

Your description of her process almost made the sex anticlimatic. Bravo

J9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yes please

very nice,mother and son together,enjoying each other,no one getting hurt.reminds me of my mother,very hot.thanks.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Loved the story...ONE of the best Mother/Son

Glad that one & off is not over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chatty?

Nice 'surprise' story. A chatty mom should chat more: more dialog, inadvertent confessions, over sharing, risque comments in public, which lead to 'trouble'.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago

You are by far.......the BEST mother/son author on Lit. BAR NONE!!🙌🏽👑

yahoo999yahoo999over 3 years ago
Best of the Best

And this is very similiar to how my mother and I came to be together. Beautifully written and very well told. I'd say that not only is this the best I've read for a short story on Lit, its as if you were writing this from a very real and wonderful experience. Thank you. This is truly a hidden gym within the Lit world.

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years ago

Excelleny story. Thank you.

Ode_de_cremOde_de_cremalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story! Glad I found you, looking forward to reading through your work! :)

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

What a fickle mummy, Ben is a really lucky young fella. Seems to have pussy on tap there. The way you write it enhances the naughtiness of it all, mum is well aware of that naughtiness, and not trying to justify an illegal and immoral relationship. Delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...