All Comments on 'A Cheating Blowjob Confession'

by Jaymcr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
essex_guy_0365essex_guy_0365over 8 years ago

good stuff, very erotic, I hope we get to see more from you!

goodguy2hornygoodguy2hornyover 8 years ago
Sweet!

Awesome story. Loved how much she craved hot cum!

JaymcrJaymcrover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for reading - I'm glad to have shared the experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People, learn the basic rules of grammar

It's not that hard. Look at a book and see how it's done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HE MET HER...........

At a house party that turns out to be at his own home that his someone was not invited to. It's apparently his house but he has to pull out a mattress to sleep on the floor? And then it turns out he's got a roommate that sleeps on the couch? I 'm sorry, but these things coupled with the girl who sees him and instantly craves his dick is just too implausible. Don't know if there's anything else you have written but if there is I hope it gets better. You seem to have a very strong delusion built up so I doubt it.

JaymcrJaymcralmost 4 years agoAuthor
In reply to Anonymous

Hi, and thanks to all who have read this account.

The previous commenter seems to have got the impression that this happened at my house.. And that therefore the whole story is implausible. Can anyone help me figure out where they got that idea? Did I somehow confuse the location in the story?

I hope the rest of you had less difficulty understanding x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oral always good to read. As always more detail as what is happening inside the mouth makes better reading but good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story man, nicely set up too.

It looks like the "I'm confused" or disparaging comments are similar to the whiney rubbish that the site editors and administrators use to denounce an authors work. It's a frustrating trend on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous