A Cheating Wife's Disclosures Ch. 03

Story Info
A military man's wife details her exploits in philandering.
2.8k words
4.1
41.6k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9 PM on a cold Tuesday night and I was sitting at a bar on the other side of town. I had a date set up with a married man I'd first met online. It wasn't really so much a date, as it was a quick get together for sex. We've had sex twice before and most likely this will be our last encounter. I was no longer looking for a relationship or an emotional connection since my disaster with Dameon I was there for uncomplicated sex. Mark, the man I was meeting seemed too eager to see me; I was starting to worry he's becoming attached to me.

In our last romp, after fucking, he pulled me over to him and said, "Babe, you give me something my wife never does."

My 'oh shit' alarm went off immediately. I joked, "What? A blowjob? I'll let you rim my asshole?"

Mark laughed. "No, not that I don't enjoy those things. I feel like we have a bond. I'm drawn to you."

Explaining my needs to keep my fraying family intact as much as possible, I discouraged him from even thinking this was anything more than a brief tryst. Usually, married men are the best ones to screw around with. They have more to lose. Divorce, lawyers, spousal support, child support and all that shit dissuaded the married ones from wanting more than a few quick fuck and suck sessions. I got out quickly.

Somehow he'd talked me into one more date. Don't get me wrong, he's a good fuck; way better than Dumbass. Our sex life had gone from romance and sweaty mattress maneuvers that lasted hours, to what I can only crudely call minutes long pump and dumps. The stale booze on Dumbass' breath was an added touch that made me want it to end even quicker.

I looked at my watch, I've been here for thirty minutes. I had to be home by 11. Time was running out and now for all the trouble, I might not get laid. I checked my phone, no calls.

Quarter of 10 - Mark was the fuck out of luck. I left the bar.

Upon arriving home, I received a text from good old Mark. "Sorry, I couldn't get away. Tomorrow? Please?"

He couldn't get away from the wife long enough to let me know I'd wasted an evening? I texted back, "que lastima." If he didn't know Spanish, he could Google it. He'd never hear from me again.

"A total bust. The asshole never showed."

"Men can be such dicks. Why don't you join me and a couple of other girls on Friday? We're going to have a wild night."

Oddly, Anne and I had never done much together socially. She'd watch my kids when I went out, I'd watch her when she did her thing. I was reluctant to get together with her friends, but she agreed to go out the following Friday with me for my decadence.

The next Friday, I dressed in a tight little black dress and a pair of sexy wedge boot heels. With my hair in a single wide braid, I figured we'd hit a couple watering spots, dance, find a few men and pair off. Anne turned out to be far more casually dressed in jeans and a light blouse. "You didn't need to get all scanked up," she said as she eyed me with an odd grin.

In the car on the way to meet the other gals, she handed me a joint and said, "Here, this should mellow you out. Just be willing to go with the evening and enjoy yourself."

I took a few deep drags and wondered what she had in mind. We were both very relaxed by the time we reached Linda's home. Linda was a tall chestnut haired woman, I guessed to be a shade over thirty. She hugged me as I entered through the front door.

We went to the living room and Linda brought out glasses of white wine along with finger foods. There was a large bong on the center of the round glass top coffee table. Linda lit the bowl, took a deep drag and passed it to me. I put the mouthpiece over my lips and drew in the smoke, held it down for as long as I could and exhaled through my nose. It was the most potent weed I'd ever partaken. "Is this just pot?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just the good shit. Organic. Linda has a prescription," Anne said just before she took another hit.

"Well, thanks for sharing your medication." I noticed Anne and Linda sitting very closely together.

We continued to chat away until the doorbell rang. Linda hopped up to answer, returning a short time later with a woman she introduced as Mackenzie. Although, Mackenzie was slender and nicely proportioned in her tank top and shorts, the thing that stood out about her was the sleeve of tattoos on her upper right arm and bicep of flowers and vines and her short dark hair, which gave me the instant vibe of her being gay.

Linda again sat snugged up to Anne and Mackenzie was positioned next to me. I began to realize, they'd planned her as my 'date' for the evening.

"Linda, it smells like an opium den in here," Mackenzie complained as she sipped wine. Linda handed her the bong, but she said she'd prefer to stick with Chardonnay and passed it on to me.

I took a really deep puff and waited an eternity to exhale. I'd never been with another chick before, but in her own way Mackenzie was quite sexy. She wore wedged flip flops with a turquoise shade of nail polish and had nice shapely legs. Her eyes were an unusual shade of blue, and I found myself wonder what it would be like to kiss her pouty lips.

As stoned as I was, I tried making cleaver conversation with her, without stumbling over my own words. I felt nervous and frightened of failure to score with her. After an hour, Linda and Anne excused themselves. A short time later, I heard the bedroom door close and the two of them giggling.

"Kind of clumsy, it's it? I wasn't expecting a setup tonight, either," Mackenzie said. She'd mention that she'd just turned 21 and had just finished college. I didn't mention I'd finished high school nearly a decade ago.

"I don't know what to expect. I'll be honest..."

She stopped me and told me not to feel pressured. We could just talk.

Unable could wait any longer, I pressed my lips to hers. My heart beat as I hoped she wouldn't be repulsed. Then I felt her tongue dance across my lips. It was unlike any kiss I'd ever experienced. Her lips were amazingly soft and I began to explore her body. She was smooth and perfectly toned. I felt a pang of jealousy as I secretly compared her body to mine that had birthed two children, but I was enraptured by her raw sexuality.

I ran my hand inside her braless tank and cupped her breasts in the palm of my hand. While not large, they were well proportioned to her body and her nipples were big and erect. I wanted to suck on them so badly. She seemed to sense my wanton desires and grabbed me by the hand, leading me to a guest bedroom.

Mackenzie unzipped the back of my dress and I wiggled it down. After pulling her top over her head, I nearly tore my own strapless bra off. I hugged her and we pressed our breasts together as we held hands and kissed. I let my tongue enter her mouth and enjoyed her pushing her back into mine.

Next we removed each other's panties. She was completely shaved, just as I am and I placed my hand on her mound and allowed my fingers to explore. She moaned briefly as I touched her clitoris for the first time. It seemed so strange to be touching her vagina. It felt like my own, except as if I was masturbating into a mirror.

She had me lay on the bed and raise my legs as high as I could. I felt her head come over my crotch and then shivered as the tip of her tongue began to dance across my button. Between the being so high and the formerly unknown pleasure of being handled by another woman, my head rushed from the excitement. When a couple of fingers entered my hole, I came immediately and screamed out in uncontrolled ecstasy. As I calmed down, I realized that Linda and Anne would now know I was experiencing lesbian pleasures for the first time, perhaps the entire block, but I didn't care. I wanted more.

She continued to work me and I climaxed one more. I lay panting and perspiring, unsure if I could withstand another such powerful orgasm.

Instead of reversing locations, Mackenzie had me face her in sitting position, with our legs spread apart. Our pussies nearly rubbed against each other. I moved my hand between us and explored her wetness as I was finally allowed to taste her nipples. She periodically kissed my shoulders, until she moaned with unabashed delight. I came with a mild orgasm one more time, just from the knowledge that I'd produced a climax in another woman.

We lay flat on the bed, resting and passionately kissing. We may have talked, but I soon fell asleep in her arms. The next thing I can remember was being woken up by Anne and Linda, standing over us as we remained coiled naked in each other's embrace.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but we have to head home. We promised to be back by 1," Anne reminded me, as she knowingly leered at me.

We drove home and I debated if I should be the one to call Mackenzie and when or wait for her to call me and when. I sounded like a schoolgirl having her first crush. Anne laughed. "It's not as complicated as between men and women. But, now you understand what I've been telling you."

A week later it was my turn to set the course for our next outing. I put on my reliable leather mini, a shimmering top and a pair of spike heels. I apply lots of eye shadow and lipstick. Anne lives one building over in the same apartment complex and I walked over to her place and knocked on the door.

"No, you are not going out this evening in mom jeans and sneakers," I insisted when she opened the door.

We rooted through her closet and I founds a few short dresses she hadn't worn in years. He claimed they won't fit anymore. We compromised on a pair of form fitting jeans, a single shoulder strap top and a pair of leather single strap heels. I dragged her to the bathroom and added to her makeup. "For fuck's sake, bitch, you can look hot when you try to," I told her.

"It's just when I go out to the lesbian places, I don't have to bother."

"It's the bother that makes it fun. You are going to get laid tonight and you'll see why it's worth the effort. Go with the flow tonight."

Anne seemed nervous and I pressed her for an explaination. "Truth, I've never been fucked by a strange man," she confessed.

"You're telling me, you've never screwed another man other than your husband?"

She laughed. "No, I was a real slut before we got married. Dozens of guys. I lost count. And I've had a couple of affairs since with men I knew, but I've never just gone out to just fuck."

I shook my head. "You're going to tonight. I never licked pussy until last week. Now I'm a big old lesbo because of you."

"You're still prejudice again gay women, aren't you?"

We bantered back and forth about sexual orientation all the way to the club. It was a small place, but had good live music and some hot guys. We bought ourselves a couple of starter drinks; with luck, the only ones we'd need to buy ourselves for the night.

We started out dancing with several different men and Anne was beginning to loosen up. The free booze kept coming in, too, but I didn't want to become so blind stinking drunk that we'd go home with just anybody. Finally, I focused onto a pair of twins. They were both tall and well-built men in their early to mid-twenties. So, we weren't being total cougars. OK, Anne is over thirty, so she might qualify.

They were working the room, but I decide to expedite matters. I took Anne by the hand and pulled her over to them. "Hey, boys, you look like you know how to dance. My friend and I are just dying for some decent moves."

"Hi, I'm Dan and this is my brother Don," said the one that I selected as my dance partner. Matching names for twins, how adorable - if you're six. But, then it was their parent's choice not theirs.

And then Anne blurted out our real names, "I'm Anne and this is Callie."

I never use my real name in a cheat - not anymore. Even a true first name can lead some creep to your doorstep, answered by your drunken angry husband with military grade weaponry at his disposal. Hopefully, they wouldn't remember in the morning.

To make it short, we hit it off and dragged the twins back to our table. More drinks and then back to their condo. I fantasized in the car about having the two at once, but I wanted to see Anne getting fucked, so there was no way to work that out.

I figured we'd head off to the boy's respective bedrooms, but Anne had other ideas. "I hope you don't mind being with two bisexual ladies. Well, I'm committed, but I've just dragged Callie over to the dark side," she said making the cutesy drunk thing work for her. What men would be bothered seeing two chicks lezzing off together?

She then grabbed me and planted a full mouth kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth and her hand grabbed my ass. "Go with the flow," she said quietly into my ear.

Glancing over, I could tell the brother was visibly turned on. OK, Anne wants to put on a show, I decide to make it a good one. I pulled her top off and then mine. I'd forced her to go braless and I undid the front clasp on mine. Her nipples were hard and pointing toward me. Our bare breasts met and we pressed them together as we French kissed. I unbutton my skirt as Anne pulled off her tight jeans. We kept our heels on and rubbed each other through our panties. Anne's cootch was dripping wet and mine was beginning to flow as well.

Finally, we pulled each other's panties down and Anne pressed her face into my aching puss. I moaned and I called her a fucking clit raider. Both twins were now completely naked and hard as rocks. I called out over my shoulder, "Do we have to do all the work or are you guys going to fuck us?"

I'm not sure if it was Dan or Don that filled my moist cunt. I didn't care. I needed something stiff inside me. I kissed my male partner deeply and looked over to watch as Anne was being drilled by his identical likeness. I closed my eyes and fantasized about a double penetration by both of them. After I opened my eyes once again, I saw Anne was about to come. She had one of the filthiest lines of cum banter I've ever heard.

I came a short time later and the boys continued to hammer away at us for another twenty minutes. Anne's guy came first, but it was a close race to the finish for both. The four of us lay on the carpet exhausted, naked and happy. Once I caught my breath, I decide to see if I couldn't make my wet dream come true.

I drove my mouth in between Anne's thighs and worked her clit with everything my tongue had to offer, only stopping to berate her for turning my Bi. My little ploy began to work. She came in an explosive orgasm in which she verbally returned my lesbian derogatory diatribe. By then the twins were stiff again.

"I don't think Anne can take any more fucking tonight, but I'd love to take you both at once," I said as I leaned back on the floor and spread my legs apart in the most promiscuous manner I could muster.

I'm not completely sure which was which, by minutes later, Dan was up my ass and Don worked my pussy. Anne sat and watched while remarking on what a total tramp I was. It was amazing to have two identical penises in my holes. They had the youth and vigor to cum inside me once more. Anne and I left a half hour later, sore, tired and completely satiated.