All Comments on 'A Cheating Wife's Disclosures Ch. 04'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Finally a 2 *...

Why the upgrade from 1 * to 2 *? Because she finally found her true nature: To be a whore!! She cheated all along her "dumbass" husband, and all the shame and guilt were always in his side. Did she someday thought that maybe she was the real reason why he was always in duty missions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, he's a dumbass alright, for marrying your cheating ass.

He's shipped out and somehow HE'S supposed to pay the bills? You have a job and the bills come to you also, why don't you pay them? Why can't you take responsibility for your failed marriage? Why do you blame everything on your husband? I'm not saying he's not partly to blame; but you're not perfect yourself. Especially when you consider that your daughter isn't even his.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Much better

Now the story has taken shape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah yes, looking everywhere....

except the mirror!

Once she is divorced from "dumbass", then

who will she find to blame all of her problems on?

I get it. Guys write stories ALL of the time featuring a woman who is sooo stupid, it seems unlikely that she could even dress herself in the morning. In fact, many stories even feature woman who apparently can't get dressed for an evening out without the help of a weak-willed bisexual cuck slave. No these women don't appear any more intelligent than the ones that the BTB crowd prefers to fantasize about divorcing.

So then we get to the role reversal.

Lets find the dumbest, most unobservant, asshole male to become the marital foil for the successful slut wife, who somehow manages to "solve" her problems with whorish sex (and now finally revealed in this chapter: FOR MONEY). Hell, this guy isn't even an actual character! His only role is to be worthless to her. This is important, so that we can feel sympathetic to her, right? If hubby was different, then NONE of this would have happened? Hmmmm........

Not sure how you plan to end this recollection of self-examination. But if you attempt to salvage ANY sort of value from the exercise, then by the time this is over, she will have had to come to realize that it was never about the right nor wrong man. Instead she will see that ALL along, SHE has been her own worst enemy. She will never be able to avoid the choices SHE has made, and the realistic regrets that SHE will have to live with forever. God only hopes this happens soon, before the children are so damaged, that they require years of the same therapy that SHE should have been receiving all along.

I will say that in MANY BTB stories, no matter how bad as the spouse is made out to be, this usually ONLY reflects poorly on the narrator. Somehow this subtle irony consistently gets overlooked by fans of the genre. The inabilities to address problems in a mature, caring, adult manner, only serve to illustrate the weaknesses of the "heros" (or in this case: "heroines"?) narrating the story.

So, how many chapters before we get to the mirror?

May be it doesn't matter, because really, what real world lessons can you actually learn from a dirty whore who can't even respect herself, much less anyone else? I won't be surprised when the point of this story is revealed that she always stays selfish and never "HAS" to learn any lesson at all! THEN the reader will be forced to accept that this has only been one long drawn out fantasy with no real consequences for outrageous behavior.

Well if so, dare to dream little girl, but dreams like these, can get stupid women killed! What else would you expect from a dumbass husband, trained by the military to use weapons? May be she IS right? On her deathbed, she will finally see that they were each other's worst enemies all along. After all, 4 chapter's in, it is clear who HIS worst enemy is. May be you don't think much of the military, but they ARE trained to seek out and destroy the enemy. Methinks it is time she needs to forge some allies for help with SAVING her marriage instead of destroying it further. But make no mistake, I agree that the divorce would be the only humane action to take. As it is, he will never be able to forgive her, when he finds out all. And 4 chapters in, it still seems implausible that she should be able to forgive herself.

But hey, it is your story. Just exactly WHAT do you hope to accomplish with it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Krystal you got to be the worst author here

Please finish u series and stop writing . thank u

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
This isn't role reversal at all

The typical LW story has a contemptuous, cheating wife and a faithful husband who is so trusting that he's oblivious until he finally gets a clue. That's exactly what this story is, except that it's from the contemptuous, cheating wife's POV and the faithful, trusting, oblivious husband has yet to get a clue. Role reversal would be a faithful, trusting, oblivious wife discovering that she's married to a contemptuous, cheating husband.

If the story is meant to have us in this wife's corner, it falls flat on its face. There's a reason why successful stories are almost never written from the villain's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dumbass humping

...Everyon on and off base while serving abroad. So why shouldn't she hump around? I know my wife did when I was in Germany. Today we are loving couple. When out of country I say love the one you are with. I nailed the captains wife. And I know Sherry was blowing old boyfriends and balling new conquests. This is great story. Series. More would be great.

66stingray66stingrayover 9 years ago
back in the groove.

You left me wanting in the third chapter. I seemed to disconnect with her. Here, you're back in form with a truly believable character. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
if hubby find out about wife,she lose the kids

whoring and exposing the kids too everything.get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
same old whore story

The husband will get the kids away, this whore will be dead from AIDS in an hour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Different POV

This writer is criticized for creating an unlikeable character. Good writing is really about manipulating the readers emotions. This is quite successful on the negative side.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
This is really good

The story provides very good insight into the financial aspect of military life for families. We should be paying these guys and gals more money, and taking better care of their families, so tales like this are less likely.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@ patillie

True, so true.

It is shameful on our government and therefore on us that our military families qualify for and need food stamps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good story...

i´ll keep reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous