All Comments on 'A Christian Wife's Duty'

by Shiningjulie

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very funny story!

I've read about a half of it.

Hope you don't get bombed by '1' votes.

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dont read it stinks

this stinks!!!!1

imwhttgrimwhttgrover 19 years ago
cry for help?

I am not sure what to think of this story. Part of me thinks this is a cry for help and that this person is really experiencing this and needs help and an outlet for her emotions. Part of me thinks this is writen as a "story" for the site and if that is the case it is both good and bad because it comes across as real. If the author was trying to be thought provoking, kudos!

Esteban03Esteban03over 19 years ago
Chilling

This did not have the feel of a fantasy. I hope it is, otherwise it is horribly scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn Rapists

As someone else commented,I also hope this is just make beleive,otherwise you need to get the hell out of their and those two need to be castrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Is this real?

I too, got the feeling that this was real. I do hope not and if not, the author did an excellent job. It seemed to be written by somebody who didn't have a lot of time or education, true to the words of the narrator. The narrator also seemed very depressed, again, true to her words. I do have a hard time believing it to be real however, because if she only gets 2 hours a month, how did she find literotica to submit her story to? I think my first destination would be an abuse website. Also, I would prefer a little less on the grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Open Your eyes

Hello,

If this were real don't you think the author would have used the free time to contact the authorities?

Wake up. It's only a story. Sheesh.

bignsexypenishunterbignsexypenishunterover 19 years ago
Pathetic

that wasnt a sex story or a fantasy wheres the cum, wheres the orgasms?

M_Lady69M_Lady69over 19 years ago
oh my

god i hope this is not really happenening as other say it seems awful real. when i look at it from that point i hope you find a way out is what i pray for.

BaileyNyteBaileyNyteover 19 years ago
I'm hoping my hubby takes notes on this one LOL

Loved the story but needs more detail!!! It made me feel bad for the woman because no one deserves to be treated that way UNLESS they wish it. I'm printing this one up and I'm gonna make my hubby read it over and over again. Maybe some ideas will 'pop up' and I'll be one HAPPY CAMPER!! thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ummm

I agree with some of the other comment i hope that this is not real. this is a weird story even for nonconsent. thier is nothing all that erotic about the story. It is seem like a cry for help. are you okay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Needs Work

I love non-consent for the detail. It feels like you have the basis for a good story but have no idea how to make it work. You need detail. All I can say is read some of the other stories to get the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Poor fiction or disgusting fact

As a work of fiction this isn't even a story worth writting. As fact it is a sign that this wife is clearly NOT thinking. If this is what being a Christian means then I'd say 99.99% of women will seriously rethink that religion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!

Great story! Lots of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ehhhh ok

if this is real then those men are freaks and need to be taken care of, if its not real then the writer definatly has issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Silly little people

I'm so sick of people coming into the "Non-concential" stories section and then complaining that the stories they're going out of their way to read are either digusting or insulting to them.

DON'T READ WHAT YOU WILL GET OFFENDED BY.

DON'T READ WHAT YOU THINK IS DIGUSTING.

Its fucking simple. I liked your story, it was interesting and it was hot. Keep writing things like this, don't let other peoples bad reviews bother you. If it's one thing i've learned on this website,its that half of these readers don't have much of a life anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
disturbing, dark and deeply arousing

this story is classic non-consent in the degree of humilation and submission. It holds you on the edge of hunger and disgust. I suspect the author has secrets....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
She must be Mormon or Baptist

A Christian woman should submit to her husband. A Mormon would say that sodomy is fine as long it is by the husband. Baptist sects often leave their women in skirts and uneducated. He is not following the Bible law if he lets' his son or his friend take his wife. Leviticus 18 verse 8 prohibits sex between a step son and his fathers wife. She should read her bible and talk to her pastor unless her husband is the pastor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
description please

the concept was quite brilliant and stimulating, but you really dropped the ball, writing-wise. You didn't describe anything. I've heard sexier descriptions on Law & Order (the one with the rape victims, idk)

It could have been really sick and twisted and awesome with some dialogue, and with an actual description of the sex. But, it did have some nice tension, with the sex-and-religion theme. Oh, the hypocrisy of any religion that defines sex as immoral! And the secrecy and shame that comes hand in hand with such a religion!

try harder next time.

srbdsmsrbdsmabout 17 years ago
Reassurance

Several people have commented "is this real or fiction"? I'd like a simple answer to that question. If it's fiction, then it is well enough written to be believeable. If it is real, you need to get out of there! Let us know please.

S.

aNAUGHTYgranny4uaNAUGHTYgranny4uover 16 years ago
I want to be this woman

I loved this story. I so envy her. I would love to be in her position. I can't think of anything that would be more pleasureable than to be the wife of a man that forced me into sex with other men and into sex that I think I didn't want to participate in. I am merely a woman, how can I know what I want sexually. A man is so much smarter and knows exactly what I need. Let him show me how to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Kindly avoid involvement of Holy books in stories

Although we are having a great time at sex, G-d at the same time is ever present.

I am not a christian nevertheless, Bible is a Holy book, accordingly, it won't be proper to exploit it to serve such petty purposes as sexual literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Canadian content?

Sounds like the Christian cult in Bountiful, BC

annieAW4CHannieAW4CHover 15 years ago
love it, very arousing

I hope you've written more like this, I love stories in which the woman is completely enslaved and must obey her husband/owner. I especially enjoyed (and this was a surprise to me) that the woman wasn't especially clever, and simply told what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good story

the written words are great but it worries me it maybe true. If it is it is just another example why religion should be banned. I'm an atheist but each to his own BUT believe in god or no why just we dont work on just doing the right thing by people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story, as long as it is just a story........

I sincerely hope it is not true. But IF it is fiction, then, brava. I would love to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dark and disturbing

I enjoyed the storyline. The wife's poor spelling is the result of her husband keeping her uneducated. The part of the stranger beng brought in upped the HOT quotient a lot! I would like more stories similar to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
disturbing bigotry

Your depiction of what it means to be a fundamentalist Christian is uneducated, bizzarre and extreme. I do have experience with such churches even though I presently do not belong to one. The bigotry here was too distracting for this story to be titillating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
catch 22

If she/he had gone into more detail, it would have distracted from the 'real' feel of this story that makes it so hot. Nicely done.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Stupid!!!!!!!

Where is the story?????? Just a bunch of boring sex. Man what a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

This was very interesting and entertaining, please post more, but you can skip the prego parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

Perfect, absolutely perfect. This is what non consent really is and I thank you for such a realistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great!

loved this story. it is a favorite. super hot

please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So the husband is a religous christian

but he shares his wife with other men? WTF? Isn't that opposite of what the bible teaches? I mean, I could understand multiple wives(the whole mormon thing) and I can understand it if he was forcing his wife to have anal sex...but wife sharing? Where is that in the bible?

Also, if she was 18 when they married...where were the parents? Why was she on the pill? None of this really made any sense and was too distracting to be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mormons

The main Mormon church is nothing like this, true the woman are encouraged to be house wives but it's their choice and they are educated again if they wish to expand their knowledge they can but as for multiple wives that has not been allowed in the Mormon church for probably 100 years or so the only Mormons who do allow it are ones who are away from the main Mormon church and teachings therefore a cult and not truley part of the Mormon religion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very hot

The biggest problem with this story is that it's not long enough. I'd love to read more.

innocencebegoneinnocencebegonealmost 11 years ago
Creepy good!

I wish the story was longer. Please write another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Christian, but a cult

Should leave the word Christian out of it, even if the story is a fantasy. It's more like a cult. Anything that goes against what Christianity is all about, is not Christian. Just because someone calls themselves a Christian doesn't mean that they are one. A real Christian man would love and respect his wife, both submitting to each other with gentleness and with respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No.

I definitely agree that the Christian thing shouldve been left out..why u bringing religion into it. Totally ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

basically takes christian veiws to another level but doesnt change them. I'm so happy to be atheist

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi

It's not wrong for you to stand up and stop this! In fact the Lord wants you to. You need to contact the law and report your husband, step son, and stranger from the church. They RAPED you and that is sin and against the law! 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep being a good wife

It is your duty to obey your husband and if that means taking 1000 strangers then that is your sole purpose. Your husband is being patient with you. I would have beat you with my leather strap. My wife and daughters do exactly what their told. My daughters 18th birthday I took her virginity in her pussy and asshole. I've let many of others have her and my wife. My wife is now to bring me her sister and submit to her while her sister is pleasuring me and everyone else I want to sexually use her. Then I will sell her to the highest bidder. Be a good whore for your husband and his son

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he's so "Christian," why was she on the pill during their dating and why did he penetrate and fuck her so often before they married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You keep being a good wife. Remember you are 3 holes a pair of tits and 2hands to do as your husband tells you. I do encourage you to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it but it needs more detail and be a bit longer IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You are a good slut, your family has trained you well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous