All Comments on 'A Christmas Carnal'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

This is one heck of a very well thought out and arousing story. A story of love, caring, understanding on a level so deep and of course entertaining and supporting such a range of emotional, sexual and erotic activities. So good. I hope for another segment of how things are once Sharon is 100% healed and how Miriam can join them much more frequently in living on the farm plus being a full sexual partner and Paul and Ashley joining in too. There is a whole host of other things that can happen on the family to bring in a greater income and get all 5 people involved. Thank you.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 7 years ago
Good story line

Good story and great ending... good job!

BigRing77BigRing77over 7 years ago
Amazing

Amazing job! Erotic, Emotional and very gripping. Made me feel like I was actually there. Thank you for allowing me to read such outstanding work!!

Kiltie01Kiltie01over 7 years ago
What a great story

Outstanding, awesome and about 50 other superlatives great story build up and the eroticism was perfect

scrtpen2460scrtpen2460over 7 years ago
wow

Hope this is a contest entry. Long but excellent story, with enough sex to maintain interest and still makes a great stoty.

JLeeXJLeeXover 7 years ago
Surprising

Good story line, well written. Enjoyed every word.

Thank you.

pcman1950pcman1950over 7 years ago
Brilliant

Superbly written, sir. Wonderful characters, and enchanting relationship development. I've ridden through Devil's Lake, know the nature of winter storms, being a Canuckian prairie dweller myself. Nice musical touches (love The James Gang), including a real band from the Twin Cities.

motownmanmotownmanover 7 years ago
5 stars aren't nearly enough

Too bad 5 is the maximum. Fantastic story!

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 7 years ago
Extremely Well Written.

I thoroughly enjoyed this tale, and sincerely hope that we will see further adventures from this group.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

What a wonderful expression of love at Christmas. I loved the build ups and the different angles that the five of them got into. Cried when the accident happened, and about the rings. Laughed at all the best parts. Wish I could give you more than 5 *'s. Thanks for a great story, please keep writing!!!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
Great stuff!

Thanks for this story; it's different from what I usually read on the site, but every bit as awesome. This tale is finely crafted, has great dialogue, and plentiful HAWT sex (in multiple configurations)!

Nicely done!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
Favorited!

to be clear: "...but every bit as awesome AS MY FAVORITES ON THIS SITE!"

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 7 years ago
this story earned you an place on my favorite list

:)

Thanks

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
WOW!

I gave you 5 stars and wish it could have been 100 stars cause that was a well thought out story. I hope you will do another chapter on this one and it would be awesome if all of them could all stay at the farm. The way Ashley said it was a childhood dream, Paul working at the hospital there and Miriam could stay around there to help out too and they could all have a wonderful life together but it is your story so you do whatever you want! Wonderful story and I am going to tell all my literotica friends to read it and vote and comment on here.

irishwarrior58irishwarrior58over 7 years ago
Nice job

I was pleasantly pleased by the story, the building to a "climax' and then adding tragedy to the story, but with a good ending. I hope that you add to this story and tell us what happens to Sher and Josh.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Well Done

Long, convoluted, and intriguing. Deliciously over the top, pretty much covered all my fantasies, and many of my experiences. I can speak to the reality of some of what you write about. Will now spend more time reading your other entries, hope they are as good as this one. Oh, your story earned 5 stars from me, only the second time I have ever awarded that...

Squire3Squire3over 7 years ago
christmas

Can't tell you how good this story was. A solid beautiful enjoyable read.

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13about 7 years ago
A nice little Christmas epic.

I read this just after my own Christmas. I can honestly say that my own was not quite as eventful, however much I would have liked it to be.

An enjoyable an full story I felt. Fully rounded and a pleasure to read. A nice change of pace and intreaging, made me want to keep reading all the way to the end.

I can't say that I related to the Josh/Paul interactions in any way but that did not spol or distract from the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Loved It!!!!!

This story was amazing and I am so glad I got to read it. I usually don't read ones this long, but I loved the different characters and the build up that you have. I agree with some of the other readers in saying I hope we get to see more from this group and I plan to read your other stories as well. Please keep writing, we need more writers like you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Utter fucking shit!

You took what started as a nice and touching romance between Shar and Josh and turned it into a fucking orgy. What a fucking waste.

eideticeideticabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Interesting how the user Anonymous can have two entirely different opinions.

To the disappointed one, I'm sorry that you missed the part of my author's notes where I indicated the story contained "Incest, Group Sex, Gay/Bi/Lesbian, First Time, Romance and maybe some others…" Noting that may have saved you the trouble of reading a story you found initially to you liking, then being exposed to the "utter fucking shit." Thank you for at least posting your reason for your opinion, unlike some other Anonymous users out there. Cheers...

SorchakSorchakabout 7 years ago
How come?

The only real question I have, is how come Sharon got to be the filling in a Josh and Paul sandwich, but Ashley and Miriam didn't? I'm pretty sure that based on the way Sher got fucked nearly comatose, that they'd at least like to try that as well. Had it been me, I'd have asked if they'd like the same experience. Other than that, I give it 4 stars.

rexspauldingrexspauldingover 6 years ago
Fascinating

I'm not typically one to go for the incest stories - occasionally a brother/sister or sister/sister exploration, so this was a rather extreme deviation from my norm.

That said, I was quite pleasantly surprised by the quality of writing. Every character is their own kind of realistically fucked-up, yet capable of making do and managing their lives. I was surprised at first to see how quickly and readily Josh and Sharon went at it, but their history together makes it not only believable, but nearly inevitable.

Miriam was a bit of a bust for me though, at least until her history was detailed. She just seemed a bit overzealous. Ashley and Paul were awesome ancillary/main characters, though there was a lot insinuated between them with little resolution.

Sharon and Josh were wrapped up neatly with a damn near perfect denouement, but what about the trio? Will they visit regularly, will they make radical changes, will they drift apart from Josh and Sharon? I'm truly curious, with little to go on, leaving me a vague and even more open-ended conclusion to their story than "The Giver."

Otherwise, great job writing and pacing!

trite_readertrite_readerover 6 years ago
‘Twas Ok I Suppose

At least up to the beginning of page four.

After that? Well, I felt more like someone was trying to impart some ‘education’ on us. Which I find incredibly unlikeable. We develop a liking for the characters, and then the story takes what could have been a wild turn, but instead, felt very lacking.

Guess you tried dear author, and for that, I appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!

I have to say this is one of the best if not the best I've read so far. It had a sense of plausibility and realness to the fantasy. Something i prefer and something I tried to do with the one story I wrote. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dear Author, A unique love story. Very enjoyable with great characterization and plausibility. Thank you for the journey and the Happy New Year culmination. Quite fun. jntiques 5*+

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 5 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

A well written erotic love story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

What a wonderful story you have made, I skipped over the make gay stuff but enjoyed the romance with Sher & Josh. I was hoping she would have his baby but maybe in another story.

Droopy615Droopy615over 4 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely loved this story, wish there were sequels

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
YEAH . . . WHAT FRANKIE SAID

Skipped over the gay stuff, although I thought the New Years kiss was funny. Just curious, is the author actually eidetic? If so, I'm jealous!! * * * * *

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago

You had a great love story going until Miriam showed up with her friends. I new then what was going to happen and I quit reading. Too bad, so sad. A 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really great

I really enjoyed the story. It's just what literotica should be - a great story/plot, well written with plenty of "hot" scenes. Thanks very much for sharing this with us.

SfgiantsguySfgiantsguyalmost 3 years ago

I started out reading this for the first time as an incredibly hot jerkoff story. Now I read it as a just a incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, actually had my heart in my mouth at the whole scythe incident - the sign of good writing is that it can elicit strong emotions in the reader and you nailed it. While the way in which the story developed was perhaps not to everyone's tastes (going by the comments), I think it worked well and you dealt with some very sensitive and delicate issues (depression, suicide, etc.) in a tasteful manner. I think the ending was a bit sudden, but the whole thing was wonderfully enjoyable. Thank you.

PeteTimPeteTimabout 2 years ago

This is what I imagine the creators of this site were hoping would adorn the library. Incredibly well written and very sexy story. Bravo.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Not exactly something I was looking for but it was interesting, fun and loving so what more could you ask for. I was thinking about 1/2 way through that the San Francisco group would relocate to the farm and live happily ever after. Still a really good story with an option for a second chapter. This is the first thing of yours I’ve read but am going to keep reading. keep up the good work.

Olddog51Olddog51over 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story, combining a compelling story of family love and loss with some very hot sex. It wi very well written, which is quie a bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of good stuff in here but it didn't totally work for me. Not quite sure why. Too many players maybe.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

It wasn't too bad except that I really could have done without Josh sucking on Paul's dick. The two guys doing the 69 totally ruined it for me. I also wasn't happy about Miriam returning to California and resuming her old life. If I could have written the ending to this, I would have had Ashley become so enamored with both Josh and the whole idea of living on a farm thing (that you already had going on with her character), that she wants to quit her job and live with Sharon and Josh while being a lover to both of them. Miriam also decides that she's missing her brother and sister so badly that after a few months she quits her job to move back to the family farm as well. So Josh and Sharon become a committed couple while Miriam and Ashley become a committed couple to. Josh ends up with his own little harem in addition to being Sharon's husband. Paul comes back to visit once or twice a year, but always comes every Christmas. But since you disappointed me, I only gave you a 2/5.

ceedeehceedeehover 1 year ago

Great story, well written! I will have to read all your stuff.

SykerockerSykerockerover 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful story. Just discovered your output today, this is the third I’ve gotten through. Will definitely be going through the rest in the next few days.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongover 1 year ago

One word comment. WOW!

Ok. I lied. Holy shit this is one incredibly HOT 🔥🔥🔥 story!

Merci beaucoup!

mako64mmako64mover 1 year ago

very nice idea and i love the mfffm, mm, ff and all other combinations. I was hoping for a community lifestyle, but i hope that the three come back in the summer for more.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Shame Josh never got Miriam again, nor Ashley at all, but it was a sweet story. Thank you.

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

Great story telling

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a much more 'mature' story than I had expected. All the characters had issues they had been NOT been dealing with, and the more they confronted each other with their shared love, the more the issues sorted themselves out. Although I am not gay, the male-male interactions went about as expected, although I expected Josh to end up in Paul's ass. It was a bit unexpected for one sister to end up hurt so badly, but the ending was well done. You should consider a sequel to this story, set perhaps a few months later, when all three ladies are pregnant, and the guys making sure their backs are rubbed, the gal's cravings, including sex, are well and truly sated, and perhaps Josh will get 'into' Paul 'in the end'. Paul might end up with a massage business in the nearby town, leading of course to wives getting the 'full' treatment, including a good drilling. Perhaps that 'service' might be a private one, held at the farmhouse, leading to both Paul and Josh making sure the woman is fully 'satisfied'. The girls might even get in on it, since a lot of housewives have a yearning for more 'love' than their spouses usually give them, and a 'girlfriend' isn't really 'cheating'.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Absolutely loved the story. Totally concur with the last anonymous comment except for the bit about pregnancy. And as for Josh's initial situation regarding Christmas, it completely tore my heart out as I can so relate on a personal level. Thank you . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

SIMILAR Stories