All Comments on 'A Christmas Gift from Irina & Woody'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh, the memories!

Being a huge fan of bi male threesomes, and having experienced many, this story sounded like so many in my past, all of them wonderful memories. Hope you'll write more like this one!

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
Everybody got a gift

That's the best part of threesomes and this one was well described

A five vote and thanks to the author.

Well done.!!!

PantiespinkPantiespinkover 8 years ago
Fantasies are real in the brain.....

Oh to have this kind of connection someday would just be awesome and so much enjoyment for the soul always wondering how it would feed and satisfy the need. Thank you so much for making it real through your words in a story, so real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Men in Thongs ??

I' m still amazed that so many Women are Unaware that Men wear Thongs and G-Strings. I'm in my 60's and have worn nothing other than Thongs and G-Strings for over Thirty years. Their are Numerous Companies that make a wide variety of Thongs and G-Strings designed for Men ( much like Womens, But with a pouch in the front )

I still get a Thrill when I stoop, or bend, and my 'Whaletail' sticks out above my Jeans and some Woman makes a Comment, ( Almost Always Positive ;)

It generally leads to conservation, and Usually meeting for Sex. I know a lot of men say, 'Gay' , But if they knew how many of their Wives and Girlfriends had Sex with me because they noticed my Thong, many would buy their Own ;)

And, No, it's not like having a 'Wedgie' all the time, it's a half inch strip of material in a half inch crack, A 'Wedgie' is when your three inch wide piece of material is being wedged into a half inch crack ...😃

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 7 years ago
I know...

...that we're supposed to comment on the story (I'll get to that) but Id like to also make a comment on "man thongs". I've worn thongs 365 for 20 yrs or more. I love that I feel naked in the back side but still have support for the "boys". More guys should.

Now to the story...I love this author and am glad that more people are enjoying stories with a male bi persuasion. It's about time! This is a good one.

MrKachingMrKachingover 5 years ago
Good hubby

A well trained husband always cleans the new cock and licks his wife's pussy clean of all sperm so she is ready for the next guy IMHO. I can't wait for the sequel to this story. It reads well and is well written. Keep writing and sharing your adventures.

XOXOXO

Georgi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous