All Comments on 'A Christmas Homecoming'

by sexykitten123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Suspend disbelief

You have to suspend disbelief to think someone would fly a helicopter from Florida to Montana, particularly in part of one day. That's like 12-15 hours of flying with several stops to refuel.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
What!!!!!***

Who was the pilot Springfellow Hawk!!!!!!!!

auhunter04auhunter04over 10 years ago
to a naughty moose

you damn fool, don't you see the hitched a ride with Santa

You have about as much romance in your soul as a rat turd

you for got to mention that the pilot had to be way over his flight hours

on the other hand I hope and pray that you never spend Christmas alone crying

jiminabjiminabalmost 10 years ago
a cute one

I liked it SK. A nice little fun read. Thank you. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Miracle

And the real miracle is making that trip, Florida to Montana, in a helicopter, in December, in less than 24 hours. I’m no helicopter pilot but I’ve ridden in my fair share of the things, and a two thousand (or more) mile flight in a typical civilian bird would take probably 20 to 24 hours, at best. And that’s if everything went perfectly. Including the weather. Yeah, that would be a miracle. Actually this was a pretty nice little story, I just couldn’t help but nitpick it a little.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 4 years ago
Greatr Story

Aside from a Few Minor Spilling Mistakes But Hay No One's Perfect, but Other than that it was Really a Great Story. But I Must Admit at One Point I Thought that it would Turn out to be a Tear Jerker Kind Of Story, but even it didn't Turn out that way it was Still Great as I have Said Many Times Already. I Especially Loved the End.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous