All Comments on 'A Christmas Party'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Too short, but seems a debut of promising writing talent.

Five, for starters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ugh seems like the same old plot ....

But I digress this chapter doesn't provide nearly enough information to prove that statement but there is one common occurrence in yours as well as most stories in the interracial category that involves a black woman. ok I get that height in some ways represents masculinity but if the female lead is going to be a midget why make the man a giant these heights are so drastic to the point were it would seem to be more uncomfortable than anything and with this trait there will undoubtedly be various scenes where she displays her strong woman attitude that's just "so cute" because of her size

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a grouch!

I say don't go to the party, and save us all from your stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One person being considered to look like both Chris Hemsworth AND Orlando Bloom, who are you looking at? They look nothing alike. Apart from that it's no different from any other story on here, not very original. It was short, but maybe there's more? Don't give up though, just try and be different to all of the other writers on here that all turn out the same story lines.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 11 years ago
Don't listen to the anon cowards!

I think you have a good start to a great story! You could take this in any direction you want to! Keep writing!

Monsterr12Monsterr12over 11 years ago
It's good, for a start.

It's good if you want a three star story. I suggest you take a risk and shoot for the stars. It's clique, yeah she's Nigerian except for the usual unbelievably gorgeous African American found in most story on here, but its still the same. Go big, think the unthinkable, and try to be unpredictable. Your story has amazing potential, especially consider the thousands of other stereotypical, racist, and masonic stories posted here. Be different, but I rated five stars anyway.

NavauraNavauraover 11 years ago
hmm...

I liked the introductory of the guy and the obvious is the fact that the female want to stick out. I love seeing the reaction of the main characters when they meet. I always like to think that what one person thinks is beautiful, another may think is average. Not all people are going to believe the same thing about beauty, so I think it's up to the writer to print the beauty of each character on every page they write. Find what stands out to the person and makes each beautiful to each other and forget about the nay sayers. Anyhow. I will move on to chapter two. :)

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
half a page

is NOT a chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Half a Page

Half a page IS actually a chapter. I've read books with less than a drable for a chapter and those are published and made into blockbuster movies!

The storry is very nice, and promising, keep up your writing!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB6 months ago

Hmmmmmm, this is a poor start, albeit slightly intriguing.

Let’s hope you find the strength to type maybe a page next time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES